Server First Ankha on Madoran

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Bashkarr
Realm: Madoran, Wyrmrest Accord

Server First Ankha on Madoran

Unread post by Bashkarr »

8:35 Server time, right at the top of the Regrowth. The tame went off without a hitch, despite a burning elemental getting involved late. I managed to log in right when the servers went up, burned through the opening quests and my dailies, got naked (my toon, of course XD) and parked my happy butt right over the spawn point. About 7 1/2 hours later, BOOMBOOMBABOOM goes NPCScan and my kitty is booking it towards me. Tag her, hit deterrence just in case, tame, and ding, a shiny new ghost cat for my lineup!

My hands were shaking too bad to get any screenshots, but she does look so pretty. 2 more days until the Molten Front!
Kyria
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord & Nesingwary

Re: Server First Ankha on Madoran

Unread post by Kyria »

Was this on WRA or Feathermoon? Either way, congratulations! :D

Thanks to Vephriel for the beautiful signature! <3
Dragon Cave!

Bashkarr

Nope, she was on Madoran, as specified in the thread subject. XD I just realized I haven't updated my Petopia profile since I moved my main around a little. Happy hunting!
Kyria
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord & Nesingwary

Unread post by Kyria »

Oh, lol. I'm blind! You too. XD

Thanks to Vephriel for the beautiful signature! <3
Dragon Cave!

Bashkarr

LOL So I'm flying over the regrowth to do my dailies (at 11:15 server on Madoran), and I'm thinking, 'it would be ironic if I flew over and Magria was up, since I want her on my other server.' I'm not really expecting it-- BOOMBOOMBABOOM goes NPCscan, and there she is below me, just spawned and about to start running around.

Drop down, hit equipment manager, fumble for deterrence, and tame away. She is BEAUTIFUL. I didn't think I would need both of them, but I could just stare at her for hours. Thank goodness for timing and having an empty pet slot with me, for those 'just in case' moments. XD