Pokemon!

Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Zangor »

if you guys didnt know i ripped the sprites and animated them for that GIF myself....its hard work
Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

most current one I play is pokemon Emerald. I don't have a DS so I can't enjoy the new ones (/cry) but I still enjoy wat I have (which is....all except the DS ones). In emerald I think I made a pretty good team too!

Blaziken
Swampert
Sceptile
Alakazam
Seviper
Aggron
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Shattered Halls PVP EU

Unread post by Ungoro »

Ruby is probably my most successful Pokémon game. I only need 6 more pokémon to complete the pokédex and i only need 1 pokémon (my Blaziken) to defeat the elite four...So yeah, that aint too bad is it?

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

http://dragcave.net/user/Ungoro

Kurapika
Realm: Norgannon

Unread post by Kurapika »

Going to be 30 soon, and I still love pokemon! I just got Diamond (and a dsi) two weeks ago. I have ruby, emerald, leaf green, gold and blue I think.

Gold's the only one I almost completed a pokedex on though. Sadly I lost the 200+ hours I had put into it using the gameboy memory card and stadium trying to get all three starters. T_T
Magnakilro

closest I ever got to finishing a pokedex was 197-ish outta 200 in the Hoenn pokedex for Ruby....was missing Feebas (caught a breeding pair in emerald....god I hate catchin them.....) Milotic, and Kingdra (can't find a dragon scale >_>)
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

I LOVE pokemon lol. I've been playing it since before I was even in high school. I go soul silver and its a lot of fun. Getting the origin form Girantina was really cool. He's becoming one of my favorites :D
Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Ungoro »

Magnakilro wrote:closest I ever got to finishing a pokedex was 197-ish outta 200 in the Hoenn pokedex for Ruby....was missing Feebas (caught a breeding pair in emerald....god I hate catchin them.....) Milotic, and Kingdra (can't find a dragon scale >_>)
Mossdeep, outside Stevens house there is a kid that explains that Steven gave him the scale but the kid has no use for it and gives it to you...Hope that helps. Well, that's according to my friend anyway.
Last edited by Ungoro on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

Sphax
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Boulderfist Eu

Unread post by Sphax »

Hah !!! its still not out yet in EU not fair!!!!!
Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Ungoro »

Sphax wrote:Hah !!! its still not out yet in EU not fair!!!!!
It came out 2 days ago in the EU...Shame i had to get it the day after, missed out on my action figures! :cry:

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

Magnakilro

Ungoro wrote:
Magnakilro wrote:closest I ever got to finishing a pokedex was 197-ish outta 200 in the Hoenn pokedex for Ruby....was missing Feebas (caught a breeding pair in emerald....god I hate catchin them.....) Milotic, and Kingdra (can't find a dragon scale >_>)
Mossdeep, outside Stevens house there is a kid that explains that Steven gave him the scale but the kid has no use for it and gives it to you...Hope that helps. Well, that's according to my friend anyway.
Actually that kid gives u a King's Rock....soooo....ya....thx for helping tho!
Athulryes
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Athulryes »

I'm still a Pokemon fan. Age wont stop me! I had a softspot for Gold/Silver remakes since those were my favourites when I was little, so I sort of abandoned my Platinum. I managed to transfer my legendaries and some exclusive Pokemon from my Platinum to Silver. Almost had a good chunk of them in Platinum, like 348 or so out of the 495 or so? Now I'm back to like 100 out of 495 or something. Oh well, something to waste my time on. I got my main group back. Jimmy, Pip, Edd, George, Dizzy and all 'em..
Ungoro
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Ungoro »

I love the Pokémon walkers that come with the games! En esay way to powerlevel pokémon, a nice way to ge tcertain pokémon that might not be available at the zones you are going to and if you get bored in class, get it out ya pocket and find some items or catch a pokémon...It was graphics, it was boring beyond belief! What can i say?

But when i left that graphics lesson, i started my journey to the other end of the school to where me and my mates hang around at break and lunch time. I see one mate that u assumed would have his walker on him, then another friend who i don't see so much appeared and they noticed me walking down towards them and pulled their walkers out and waved 'em in the air at me, i grabbed my walker and waved it back and ran towards 'em to connect...Machop really appreciated the visits, but i found the never ending stream of energypower or whatever it's called annoying!..

Ungoro of Khadgar

<Disturbing The Peace>

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Well, just getting back from Sakura Con over here in Washington, I decided it was about time I posted in this thread >__>;; (Really surprised I haven't already XD)

Saw MANY Pokemon cosplays, which included a LOT of Team Rocket, which was EPIC, especially the "Team Rocket Goons Unite!" panel! Even though I felt somewhat out of place as I was cosplaying as a Gym Leader XD

There were WAY TOO MANY MUDKIPS AND PIKACHUS! ARGH It scared me .___________.;;

Anywho, been playing HeartGold and SoulSilver like CRAZY lately. In HeartGold I had planned on getting a Shiny Totodile.. But I Ended up giving up after a few days.. Only to find a Shiny Female Nidoran later in the game. ._____. Who, by the way, is now a Nidorina and a very strong member of my team <3

Also got a second copy of SoulSilver, due to my obsession with the game lol

And I've discovered that if you have a PokeWalker at an Anime Con, you will get to talk to SO MANY PEOPLE because of it! Yay for connecting with random people! XD
Jadvya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US

Unread post by Jadvya »

My friends and I all carry our Pokewalkers around school (although I keep mine in my pocket), and every morning we get so excited about Mystery Gift. Nerds, we are, but we have fun. X3

I'm stuck on Clair's Kingdra now; damn thing and its lack of Ice weakness.
Senna-Umbreon

Jadvya wrote:My friends and I all carry our Pokewalkers around school (although I keep mine in my pocket), and every morning we get so excited about Mystery Gift. Nerds, we are, but we have fun. X3

I'm stuck on Clair's Kingdra now; damn thing and its lack of Ice weakness.
I totally agree with your statement about that Kingdra.. It was hell to beat, even with my Umbreon >.> Had a hard time with it in HeartGold too, only managed to beat it after having my Weavile spam Screech and then two/three-shot it with Night Slash XD
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Zangor »

peeshaw i transfered my shinies over from pearl and i found 3 on my own over 1 weekend
also i find myself with 3 groudons and 2 shiny rayquaza
also i happened to find a shiny nidoran male so :)

also....SO I HEARD U LIKE MUDKIPZ?!?!
Last edited by Zangor on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Senna-Umbreon

Uh, and? That shiny Nidorina was the very first shiny I caught. AT ALL. Along with only the second wild shiny I've seen, so its a pretty big deal for me. Also, I don't take very well to people flaunting their shinies and putting people down just for stating they got one and saying you have a bunch, its not nice, especially seeing as it might just be their first ever shiny.

OI. Yes, I do like them, in fact, it was my starter in Emerald. But.. I LIEK HAUNTERZ BETTER MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Zangor »

actually im saying im willing to let 1 of my shiny rayquaza and 2 of my groudon go ;)
Senna-Umbreon

Heehee, as much as that is very tempting, I already have three shinies that I didn't catch myself (Two from friends, one from GTS) and to be honest, I'd rather catch shinies myself ;)
Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.

Unread post by Sonata »

Wonderful Soul Silver arrived to the home was it on thurstday. I got into playing it on saturday still. I kept on reseting the game because how I named the character and choosing a starter. My original Silver had me starting with Totodile (I love the little croc), but this time I chose to take Cyndaquil.
*Proceedes to be teased by Safri*

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"