Rant Thread

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Novikova »

On what fucking planet is it remotely okay to beg me to use my laptop for an emergency e-mail from work then sit on it for OVER AN HOUR on youtube and facebook while badgering my roommate, ignoring my attempts to keep dinner warm (since that's when she wandered in) and get annoyed when I start hinting it's time to go? I try polite. I tried. But for the love of little green apples! Now a bunch of people are mad at me, a friend lost skitterflame and I've got cold dinner. :|

Oh and excellent job asking my roommate about his divorce then trying to sit on his stuff. I do not know if her claims of Aspberger's are true or not, but I would think even someone with Aspberger's would realize it's NOT okay to use someone's stuff without asking if it's okay. Or y'know, saying one thing or doing another.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Oh god I started playing Neopets agian O.o I'm 20 fucking years old what the fucks wrong with me?
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Raaaaaargh, nail polish should dry faster. Also, I don't know if I like this colour or not. :1
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Hold your hands in ice water and it makes them dry super fast. I do that when I'm in a rush.
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Woah, really? Thanks!(:

On topic: fhjhdjsfhskfhdsk why is there no cough syrup in this houuuuuuse

EDIT:
Really? REALLY? How does this even happen? :1 How does my nail polish suddenly decide that the plastic top will come off but the actual top won't? FFFFFF I NEED THIS TOP COAT, PLS.

Double edit: Woah, write this in here and suddenly it works again. MAGIC.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Lotusii
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary/Argent Dawn

Unread post by Lotusii »

I think i spend to much time on the League of Legends forum. I feel like it's making me more bitter and socially inept than I already am. It's full of so much trolling and whining. I hate it... But I also love it. Also why don't people know that killing the nexus and pushing turrets are how you win? Sure you may have a kill/death/assist ratio of 30/5/25 but if you lose all your turrets and nexus guess what? YOU STILL LOSE. I mainly play support and ranged carries, I can't always take them all myself because your e-peen needs to get that fiftieth kill. Stop being a jerk and help the team win.

Let me see, you know what else... Stop trolling and making smurf accounts too! If you want to help your friends who are new learn or something, whatever. That's cool. I've only played for a few weeks, there is no way I am going to win against some team of jerks who queue together who play at a super high level who want to be jerks and roflstomp some new players. I'm fine with losing, but when I have smurfs and or trolls feeding/afking/leaving all the time you get kinda pissed.
Sig by the AMAZING Sookie.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Fruitflies!! They are invading my house!!! Everywhere there are fruitflies!!!! Die you little buggers die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(@cow, I am 25 and I still play neopets, user Charfire. :) )

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

People who think theres no such thing as male sexism. Being sexest to a man is just as bad as being sexist to a woman.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Dear Teacher,

Hi. I emailed you the assignment that was due last week when it was due. You just now tell me that I did it too short (You said a paragraph or two, dammit, which is what I put.) and only tell me -now- I've done it wrong. And it's due today.

So this entire week, what the hell have you been doing, huh?
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

Makoes wrote:Fruitflies!! They are invading my house!!! Everywhere there are fruitflies!!!! Die you little buggers die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mix some vinegar, water and a bit of soap in a glass and leave it on a table - they will be attracted to the vinegar, but due to the soap they won't be able to get out, causing them to drown. Heard this couple of years ago and trying it myself, it worked perfectly. <3
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Nordrassil

Unread post by Gimlion »

Golden wrote:
Makoes wrote:Fruitflies!! They are invading my house!!! Everywhere there are fruitflies!!!! Die you little buggers die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mix some vinegar, water and a bit of soap in a glass and leave it on a table - they will be attracted to the vinegar, but due to the soap they won't be able to get out, causing them to drown. Heard this couple of years ago and trying it myself, it worked perfectly. <3
Another thing. My house used to be majorly contaminated with these little bastards. We discovered they were living in the drains, after entering our house through a bunch of bananas. They would swarm our fruits, flowers, hair, everything, and were extremely annoying, but when we sprayed these places, they still came back, until my noticed they were swarming our Kitchen sink. She then poured bleach down every drain in our house, sinks, toilets, showers, all of them. We've never had fruitflies since, b/c every year my mom does this at the first sign of them.

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: WrA

Unread post by Nubhorns »

cowmuflage wrote:People who think theres no such thing as male sexism. Being sexest to a man is just as bad as being sexist to a woman.
This this this this.

On a related topic, people who think feminism means 'women being greater than men'. Way to completely miss the point, people. We're fighting for equality, not superiority. Don't treat men like shit under the guise of 'wanting to be equal'.

|| deviantART || armory || magistream ||

Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Nubhorns wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:People who think theres no such thing as male sexism. Being sexest to a man is just as bad as being sexist to a woman.
This this this this.

On a related topic, people who think feminism means 'women being greater than men'. Way to completely miss the point, people. We're fighting for equality, not superiority. Don't treat men like shit under the guise of 'wanting to be equal'.

On that note "Kitchen Jokes" as in "Go make me a sammich woman in the kitchen where you belong!" - Call me a bitch for getting tired of it but how do you expect me to react I dont tell you to go the garage to fix my car now do I?

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Vulpixen wrote:
Nubhorns wrote:
This this this this.

On that note "Kitchen Jokes" as in "Go make me a sammich woman in the kitchen where you belong!" - Call me a bitch for getting tired of it but how do you expect me to react I dont tell you to go the garage to fix my car now do I?
My friends/boyfriend know I'm very lax about kitchen jokes - I make a lot of them at my own expense, actually - so I'm quite used to them, since I'm always willing to laugh at myself for whatever reason(even if it's not a very good one). But I can completely understand. It's a little annoying when a stranger starts cracking them just because - you have no idea how I'm going to react to them and it's just rude. :/

Completely unrelated, I don't get why it's perfectly acceptable and no big deal for my family to spend $80 on a fancy dinner or $40 on a game my brother asked for once and then threatened to cry over, but $20 for Street Fighter or that damned collar* is totally out of the question. I realize it boils down to managing money, but they know how badly I want these things and that I've been doing chores all week to make up for it and commissions to help pay it back off and it's just dfnkfgbsdjdf.

*I can't pick yet. Really like #1 and #6 though.

Lotusii
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary/Argent Dawn

Unread post by Lotusii »

I'm tired of my roommate saying he wants to kill himself. He says he's in pain constantly and I know he is, he's got spine problems, something is wrong with his ribs and he's been having nosebleeds every day, sometimes even in his sleep but he won't go to, or let me take him to the doctor. It kind of freaks me out when I go to get him for breakfast/lunch/dinner/whatever and he's sleeping in his own blood or just woke up and there's blood all over the place.

On a side note, I am going to have to agree with being sick of people saying you can't be sexist towards men. I'm also sick of the "Go back to the kitchen/why is there a computer in the kitchen/make me a sandwich/no girls on the internet/no girls play games jokes. I laughed at them for a while, but they got real old, real fast. I'm irritated at girl games who make other girl gamers look bad by acting like the stereotype for girl gamers. "Look at me!!! I have breasts!!! Can you treat me speshul because I am a speshul snowflake because I play games tee hee!" NO. Stop that. STOP THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW. You're making ALL FEMALE GAMERS LOOK BAD. I don't care about what race/gender/religion/sexual orientation or whatever else you are, I only care if you're not a jerk and if you know how to play.
Sig by the AMAZING Sookie.
AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

I seen a dead Kitty on the grass beside the road, it looked like he got ran over. Poor cat.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Nubhorns
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

WoW errored out and crashed right after I logged in, so I waited a bit and ran it as administrator to see if I could fix the issue(since that normally works for me).

I can log in fine, but now the realms are all down for maintenance. I haven't played in days now. :(

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Nubhorns wrote:WoW errored out and crashed right after I logged in, so I waited a bit and ran it as administrator to see if I could fix the issue(since that normally works for me).

I can log in fine, but now the realms are all down for maintenance. I haven't played in days now. :(
Really? Damn that was fast. Maint came way early.

Also reboot your comp. It tends to work.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

"What day is it?"
"Uh, it's Tuesday, Azu."
*peers at note on the door mystically telling me not to go to school today for whatever reason.*
"You sure it's Tuesday?"
"Yeah, 'Zu."
"...Well, damn. Maintenace day."

EDIT YAY:

I hate being bored. I get more ticked off by stupid people than normal. ):
Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Nubhorns wrote:On a related topic, people who think feminism means 'women being greater than men'. Way to completely miss the point, people. We're fighting for equality, not superiority. Don't treat men like shit under the guise of 'wanting to be equal'.
Yes. Whether it's feminism or any other minority advocacy effort, some people get so caught up in the struggle for equality, that they become unable to recognize it in the areas where it's been achieved, and just keep fighting for more more more.

Coexistence should be the end goal, not "same pyramid system / different person on top".