Cross Faction Tourny buddies (for pets!)

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Llane, Nesingwary

Cross Faction Tourny buddies (for pets!)

Unread post by CrystalKitten »

So, I've recently decided I really REALLY want the baby flamingo... <.< I got a big one for my hunter, and while I ALWAYS wanted the flamingo, I want one even more now, especially after seeing Mazzranache's new babies!

However.. people on my server don't seem to like doing the tourny stuff... I hardly ever see anyone selling the horde pets, on either auction house, especially the flamingo, it seems. So, I thought we should have a place on here where we can help fellow petopians get cross faction tourny pets!

Just list your character, server, faction and progress through the tourny, and hopefully find someone to pair up with! Then we might have to work some tricky AH stuff, but each person can work that out on their own!

I'm on Llane, alliance side. Hunter is Thyira, who's collecting the pets. Currently have Ironforge, stormwind and Darnassus completed. I'm working on the others still.
Thanks to TankPerson for the sig!
My Dragon Cave
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: Cross Faction Tourny buddies (for pets!)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Mingyao, Uldaman, all allie pets
Gormanghaste, Uldaman, all horde pets except Undead; three days from finishing them up, need to get back to that!

either PM me or send in-game mail to Mingyao