Mage Tamed Squirrel!

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Mage Tamed Squirrel!

Unread post by Sarantha »

Totally off topic and not at all hunter related, but I was so proud of my little Nuts! I finally got him on my mage tonight and he's so cute!

Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
Rynbi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Mage Tamed Squirrel!

Unread post by Rynbi »

Grats :D

I'm 16 away from that on my hunter. :3 I can't wait to finally get enough for the Celestial Dragon. I've seen a few people with it and it looks incredible. ^^;
Corpsebryde
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Garona

Unread post by Corpsebryde »

I love my squirrel! I'm 6 pets from the Celestial Dragon. If only I could get some of those pets that *should* have dropped a long time ago...like the crab from the Dalaran fishing daily :x

Speaking of drops I should have gotten; what's with the Shattrath cooking recipes? I'm still missing 2 green rarity ones: Broiled Bloodfin and Skullfish Soup. Been doing that daily since they came out in BC and still nothing :( They're the only 2 keeping me from the Chef title.

Avatar by Moonlost; Signature by Sookie
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Corpsebryde wrote:If only I could get some of those pets that *should* have dropped a long time ago...like the crab from the Dalaran fishing daily :x

what's with the Shattrath cooking recipes? I'm still missing 2 green rarity ones: Broiled Bloodfin and Skullfish Soup. Been doing that daily since they came out in BC and still nothing.
The Strand Crawler now drops from both the Dalaran fishing daily and the low level fishing dailies as well, so you can have two chances at it every day.

The fish recipes only drop from the Barrel of Fish reward, so if you've been choosing the Crate of Meat every day, you'll never see them.
Corpsebryde
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Garona

Unread post by Corpsebryde »

Ya, I do the Dalaran and the low level fishing dailies each day but still nothing. Same with the 2 cooking recipes, I've always chosen the barrel of fish :(

Avatar by Moonlost; Signature by Sookie
Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Sarantha »

I still do Shatt fishing dailies because I am missing on baby croc pet. >.>
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)