Signature Request Thread

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Re: Signature Request Thread

Unread post by Qinni »

Kurenio wrote:
Qinni wrote:It looks okay but I look kinda smuhed a bit :C
Your actually dancing :O but it doesn't look that way lol.
Ohh.... >< I look funny dancing! CX
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Awesome thread idea; I was just having trouble deciding who to ask! Well then, two requests if possible for anyone who'd like to give them a go:

First for Varethyn wearing the Bloodthirsty Charscale set without the helm, and with a brown shirt. Weapons, if you decide to show them: Rust-Covered Polearm (though if you find anything you think suits him better, go for it!) and Golden Bow of Quel'Thalas.
Pets: Playful Myst and curious Argaroc.
I'd like the background to be a foresty area. Leaving poses up to you.

And one for Lakita. I'll leave armour and weapons up to you.
Pets: Grumpy Requiem, friendly Bossa and playful Ballad. Or, if you follow my story, feel free to throw in any of her pets you enjoyed reading about :)
For her background I'd like either Gilneas or Darnassus. Again, leaving poses up to you.

For both, text is optional. If you decide there's space, just the hunters' names would be great. Avatars are also optional ^_^
Thanks in advance: I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with. Excellent work so far :)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

First request done.

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Ooh, that's awesome. I love the background :D Thanks ^_^
I wonder what Argaroc's spotted this time...

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Phantomwolf
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Korialstrasz

Unread post by Phantomwolf »

I left for quiet some time and therefore no one knows I inevidebly when Horde. :? Anway...Yeah so I need a siggy of my 'new' hunter, Sensou: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... sou/simple in the Demon Stalker set (no helm) with http://www.wowhead.com/item=49844 raised out like he's firing... The main pet he has is the black wolf model (I'd like him to be on Sen's left howling) and I would like the backdrop to be... -_-* I can't think if a good one right now...Uh...The Barrens with Magni (unfrozen) beside him. Yes, :) I'm doing it the opposite, with me as an Orc and Magni in the back to the right of 'ol Sen. Can we keep the quote the same? If we don't end war, war will end us
"Thanks to Veph for the awesome siggy! I love you!"
Schwert
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: [[US - Proudmore]]

Unread post by Schwert »

Well...I-I don't have a signature.
I-It's not like I'd like one or anything...

This is Kraai: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... aai/simple
She is a warrior. She hits things with swords and axes and stuff...

This set? I'ma transmog to it so...uh...she wears that. N-Not like she's a pally or anything...((Boots? I haven't decided yet.))
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=876#comments

And she likes to swing these around even thought I don't /have/ them yet...b-but I will!
http://www.wowhead.com/item=19334/the-untamed-blade

---
Mounts? Yeah. I collect those.
Maybe we could throw a Red Drake or a Red Protodrake in the mess? Whatever you think looks nicer? I unno'...

M-Make Kraai all shiny on forums pwease?
-puppyeyes-
Rahnick
Realm: Anvilmar

Unread post by Rahnick »

I'd like to have a sig 2, any cool looking background with everyone of my pets standing around me! d= that would be amazing! I would like one just like Quinnis please, i would love that one :D
:lol:
Btw I'm new to forums so how do I get like "master hunter" with the health bar over my name?
Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Rahnick wrote:I'd like to have a sig 2, any cool looking background with everyone of my pets standing around me! d= that would be amazing! I would like one just like Quinnis please, i would love that one :D
Btw I'm new to forums so how do I get like "master hunter" with the health bar over my name?
I don't do signatures (except crappy ones I will only punish myself with), but I just wanted to pop in and let you know that the health bar and hunter "status" are reflective of how many posts you've made. I honestly have no idea how many posts you need for x rank. There might be something in the support forum about it. :)

Welcome to Petopia!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Kurenio
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Ner'zhul

Unread post by Kurenio »

Rahnick wrote:I'd like to have a sig 2, any cool looking background with everyone of my pets standing around me! d= that would be amazing! I would like one just like Quinnis please, i would love that one :D
This is itself is a hard request. Personally I've driven myself mad with making these types of signatures. It hard to get everything looking nice. I have a few formal request on my thread after I get those done I'll be taking a look here so who knows. Anyway time to eat!

My Characters
Signatures thanks to the amazing Sookie,Kuraine,
Rongar, Serenith and Me!
"Follow my heart, Follow my head, I'll follow anything to get to her heart."
12 hunters and 10 other classes being leveled.

Krypta
Realm: Tanaris

Unread post by Krypta »

I`m not new to the site ,but I am a new member.I would love a signature!

For Krypta http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... pta/simple.
Wearing what she has one now would be just fine - the Tabard would prefer my own guilds http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/tanar ... ter=krypta
However if thats too much trouble thats fine too. Winter backgound
Pets: Margarita=Kirix,Apple=King Krush.Peppermint=Rak'Shiri . If theres room also Lucca=Gutripper.Morpheus=Scarr.Feel free to add any other of my pets that you think would look good.
Text: Krypta
The pose shes in on the armory is fine,but please feel free to do as you see fit.A Avatar would be great too,if its an option. Thank you in advance.
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

If I am allowed, I'd like to set this little request out..

I would love a signature of my character wearing the dragonstalker armor? (No weapons if possible.) If she could have these with her: 123. Perhaps one of the cats standing at either side of her and Mr. Proto flying behind them? For a setting/background, any where in Arathi Highlands would be nice. at the bottom, the text "Best Friends Forever" would be amazing.

Thanks so much if anyone decides to try! I'd be so grateful & appreciative. <3 (Sorry if I made any errors)
Last edited by Arthur on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Feralclaw
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm US

Unread post by Feralclaw »

Guys-

I am a horrible, despicable person. ._.
I have been a lazy butt and have been nothing but staring at a screen.
Waiting for some bronze pixels. ._.
Rather than doing stuff for you guys. D:
I apologize, I'm sorry
These stupid pixels have sucked me into the nightmarish world of camping... :(
Credit to Razzy for the avatar. Thanks!
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

Heya!!. I would like to request a Siggy and Avatar to my Gnome Warlock if thats Possible!.
Have Fun If anyone want to pick this up!!

http://eu.battle.net/static-render/eu/f ... ce/7-1.jpg

I want my warlock to be in the Malefic Raiment set. With helm, And the Staff Spire Of Scarlet Pain!.

Want all the Warlock pets. VoidValker, Imp, Succubus, Felhunter, Felguard And The Dreadsteed Mount. + The Phoenix hatchling Companion. And Maybe The ORange Firehawk Mount somewhere in the Sky? if there is room?

I Would Like it to say Demon Queen

My Warlock in a casting position, with my dreadsteed by my side, and all the other pets around me.! I would like the background to be some place With Alot of Darkness/With fires!. Best would have been a Background that is an art.Not an place in wow as a screenshot.! But see what you could find! And Maybe if this arent too much to ask. Could you try to make The character and pets/mount look more like drawings than what they look ingame? I think you know what i mean. But np if u cant do it.!

Play around with this Idea, And see what happens! thanks!

Yes I would like an avatar of My Dreadsteed! The face mostly!

Signature Made By Senenith

Bubbleme
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Bubbleme »

Dear Krypta ...

Because the other requests are SO, SO, SO hard (for a signature-maker like me) I chose yours before I think about the other requests. This is far from what you wanted, and I'm sorry, but if you get desperate (or even like it), you can use it ^^ If you don't like it, then don't worry! But here's what I managed to get done. It isn't as great as others, but it's definitely a start.
Requestuno.png
Requestuno.png (399.45 KiB) Viewed 3086 times
Why didn't I add in your spider? Well ... we had some transparency issues I just could -not- fix. As you can see with the dodgy cat, I had some trouble (hence why there's a bit of 'hello i am weirdo lolz' going on). I hope it's alright for now ^^

Bubble x
Astratia
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Unread post by Astratia »

Evening Signature Creators :)

I'd like to make a request for anyone up to the challenge.
My Request is for Astratia my Night Elf Huntress, and her loyal Saber Rak'Shiri
I'd love to have this as the image's background.

Astratia will be in The Bloodthirsty Charscale Set (minus the shoulders and head) and if you could get the Golden Bow of the Quel'Thalas in that would be amazing :) Here's a screenshot of the idea I was going for.
You don't have to put the head or cloak on if you don't want.

Other then that, for text only her name is fine - can't think of much other to request for that.

If Magria can be fading in/out of the image somewhere that would be interesting :)
Any special touches are fine, just have fun with it :D

EDIT: Made it myself

Art Credit to Lupin Dark Wolf

Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Hisae »

Is there a way I could request a new signature by chance? I regret to say that the two toons I have in the signature are gone. I deleted them quite sometime and I am focusing on trying to not make so many toons anymore. I am loving my hunter and her new friends that she has tamed.

Eien (Humar)
Genbu (BRD turtle boss)
Silver Fang (Ghostpaw Runner)
Hikari (Ashtail)

each of these companions work so well with Viese and I'm proud ot hav them. I hope and pray that its not considered rude to ask for a sig to replace one that I do have the toons who are featured in it.

Thank you everyone
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Solarii wrote:Is there a way I could request a new signature by chance? I regret to say that the two toons I have in the signature are gone. I deleted them quite sometime and I am focusing on trying to not make so many toons anymore. I am loving my hunter and her new friends that she has tamed.

Eien (Humar)
Genbu (BRD turtle boss)
Silver Fang (Ghostpaw Runner)
Hikari (Ashtail)

each of these companions work so well with Viese and I'm proud ot hav them. I hope and pray that its not considered rude to ask for a sig to replace one that I do have the toons who are featured in it.

Thank you everyone
Hi Solarii, if you could link the page to your armory, that would help any would-be signature makers. :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Hisae »

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/w ... ese/simple

here is Viese's page. I have seen so many wonderful signatures that really do show each of the character's featured personalites. The best I can describe Viese is she is protective and loving but her pets are just as loving and protective of her as well. I would love to have a pretty background of them resting but have the two mischievous ones, Hikari and Silver Fang being silly while Eien and Genbu resting with Viese or have one resting the other on look out. *envisions Genbu resting and Eien keeping an eye out for trouble* I do not mind if you give her a new outfit to match the area around her.

Ok, that's all I think. I will be happy with whatever pretty signature you create!
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I'll take a shot at it Solarii, feeling in a creative mood. :)
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Alright, so here's what I came up with. I tried to depict a scene where Viese is resting peacefully against Genbu, but is good-naturedly woken up by the scampering of Silver Fang and Hikari in the background. Eien may be scolding them a bit. For some reason the wolf models aren't displaying properly in my WMV, so Silver Fang doesn't have the spiked fur details. I made him small and in the background to hide that a bit...hopefully it's not too noticeable. >< I put Viese in a light green outfit to sort of suit the colours and mood.

Attachments
viese.png
viese.png (360.03 KiB) Viewed 3086 times