Glory of the Cataclysm Hero: Alliance (Who wants to do this)

Meggers
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sargeras US

Glory of the Cataclysm Hero: Alliance (Who wants to do this)

Unread post by Meggers »

So with that nifty realid friends feature that lets us group with people on different realms...any chance petopians out there want to set up some achievement runs alliance side? I'd be wanting to do it with my warlock (my main) but I can also gear my druid up a bit more to tank on achievements I don't need, or even after I don't need any just to help out and hang out with people.

This is of course only going to work if some people are willing to add eachother to realid (amagad my real name!) and if we have tanks/healers around that can/want to do these. I'm not even sure how some of them are done so It'll be a learning experience for me at least. Good thing we have wowhead!

So for now, speak up with what type of toon you'll want to bring in on these so we can see what is missing and if its even viable to try.

These are the three I'd be willing to bring.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... gle/simple (Warlock, Been running affliction lately but can spec demo if we need heavy AOE)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... les/simple (Druid, Feral DPS or Bear tank)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... ers/simple (Hunter)
Last edited by Meggers on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Meggers

Re: Glory of the Cataclysm Hero: Alliance

Unread post by Meggers »

Awww, no one wants to play? :(
ImageImage
CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Llane, Nesingwary

Unread post by CrystalKitten »

I would, but my full name is very... unique... I understand people can find anything they want if they try hard enough, but I'm not going to make it any easier (example, it wouldn't be too hard to find where I live if you had just my name :/).

Be patient. Hopefully there will be some people, but keep in mind that some people don't like the idea of just handing out personal information on the internet to people they don't know really well (and to be honest, I find your seemingly faint mocking of those people who have a sense of protecting themselves a bit.. inappropriate). If, on the other hand, you're on Llane, or maybe Dragonmaw, I might be willing :)
Thanks to TankPerson for the sig!
My Dragon Cave
Meggers

Unread post by Meggers »

Aw, could always try to work it out as well where one or two people have the rest of the people on different servers on their realid list that those more hesitant trust more. That way you don't have your name on 984374565465 lists.
ImageImage
Neverforever
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Anetheron (Horde-US)

Unread post by Neverforever »

Hi there.
I have two toons i'd like to bring along. One, my Firelands geared tank/fury Warrior named Elegance.
Two, my resto/boomkin Druid named Shewolf.
Both are on Anetheron.
My Real ID is Kloveroflions@aol.com, i'm looking forward to running. =)

Meggers

Re: Glory of the Cataclysm Hero: Alliance (Who wants to do t

Unread post by Meggers »

Haha I thought I responded, anywho still seeing if more people wanna do this! Can't really try till we have a full 5. We just need someone to cover heals when/if neverforever wants to bring a toon other than the resto druid(she'd bring tank or dps) and 2 dps (as I will be the other tank toon, just need to gear that char out some more).
ImageImage