Rant Thread

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Kalliope »

Worba wrote:Pissy Warlock: Putridus' target radius encompasses most of Icecrown, so like you and the rest of the zone, my NPC_Scan went off and I was looking around for him.
Lulz. He can be seen from Borean Tundra too! O_O (There's a pic in the screenshots thread.) Aka....warlock is nub.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

it's frustrating being the only Christian among a group of atheists.
I don't mind, I'm not the "rabid" sort of Christian. And I totally understand where my atheist friends are coming from.
but my husband is also an atheist. that's a bit harder.

and especially at this time of year, well, I tend to get weepy. I don't listen to any commercial Christmas music. I just don't care for the Santa Claus stuff. it's entirely meaningless to me.

but the music I listen to, which is mostly classical religious works, tends to REALLY make me overly emotional.

I hate sitting here crying and not having anyone to talk about it with.

it's totally stupid. it's not like I'm depressed. I have no idea why I feel the way I do. it's like an emotional overload. and the worst part is, I can't stop myself from listening to the music. it's the only time of the year that I DO listen to it. and it MEANS so much to me.

stupid. I know

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Ok theres this lady I'm shareing a hospital room with. She looked like a nice friendly lady then she talked. I'm here eating my dinner nice and quiet like and then she sees i'm having mince well TRYING to eat it it's hard to eat when your ribs have been cut open. Anyway she sees me eating meat and goes on a HUGE ramble about why eating meats wrong and why farming is ruining the earth and yadayada. She's still going on about it now and it's been like 20 mins since she started.

I did not know jesus did not like meat XD what do I know I don't beleave in him.

Oh god now shes going on about how christmas is not christian anymore. Gah does she not know that most of the holiday stuff is infact NOT christian but infact based of the pagan holiday? They just took it for themselves and mixed their stuff with it? She's telling me that I don't know history when she needs to learn about it more than I do.

I don't need this I'm ment to be recovering from rib surgery.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

I say ask the nurse for extra pain killers, maybe something to help you sleep.. and slip into the old bat's drink.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Sukurachi wrote:I say ask the nurse for extra pain killers, maybe something to help you sleep.. and slip into the old bat's drink.
That's a good idea :lol:
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

Mrm.. My head is doing weird stuff, I have a lump on each side, just slightly above each ear. They are sore.

Edit: I'm scared. I just found another lump, in the back of my head.

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

cowmuflage wrote:
Sukurachi wrote:I say ask the nurse for extra pain killers, maybe something to help you sleep.. and slip into the old bat's drink.
That's a good idea :lol:
Eh, just tell her she talks alot for someone who has nothing interesting to say.
And then at meal time exclaim that for something that shouldnt be eaten, it sure does taste great!

Miyon, you might want to get that looked at...dont think heads are suppose to be lumpy...

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

I googled it after I posted, and it could be a lymph node. In any case, I'm going to get an appointment for a possible IBS after christmas, and then I'll ask about the lumps aswell. The other lump I found is just a few centimeters above the other one of the same side, which has almost disappeared.

I have felt like shit lately though, no appetite, nausea, being tired and all that, but I thought maybe it was a reaction to the funeral we were to, and all the stress with school.

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Raun wrote::| Why must people be jerks? This is a role-play server. I don't care if you role-play; whatever! I don't care if you named your stupid character Bunnyhoppy or BolognaSandwich (not real names, just examples) as long as its nothing something offensive, racist, or just plain disgusting. Keep it PG-13 and you can name your toon whatever-the-hey you want!

However, do not be an horse's patoot to role-players. This is our server. This is our place that Blizzard gave us to enjoy that aspect of the game. None of us rolled on your PvP server to go 'lawl, pvp iz so stupeed!' or something. We're over here, minding our own business, and leaving you to yours. You do not need to come sit on top of me on your mount that you made bigger with a bunch of effects so you can annoy people and then go 'lol, umad bro?' as if it is clever.

I especially love the response of 'lol, if this bothers u, ur sad! get a life'. Hello, you were the giant pile of rat feces that came over here on purpose to bother people. Of course they're annoyed! If we have to 'ignore' your annoying antics, why can you not just ignore us doing our little thing over here? It is not hurting you or effecting your game plan. You are just being a bully and a donkey's rear. Go away. Get a life yourself and do something with your time other than pointlessly trying to annoy people who aren't doing a damn thing to you! :evil:

This is twice as irritating and embarrassing when you are a member of my guild and boasting about doing it! The fact you just said 'hahaha, me and my dad are griefing these roleplayers' just makes me think 'wow, awesome. You come from a long line of morons and rude idiots! Hurray for you...'. It does not impress me, nor do I think it is cute. You are damn lucky I am not an officer or the guild-leader. I would throw you out so fast your head would spin and tell every damn person that would listen exactly why I did. Grow the heck up. You and your daddy! :evil:
Thank god that sort of behavior is not allowed in Screaming Bees or Agon.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Tufak
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tufak »

Jessibelle wrote:
Raun wrote::| Why must people be jerks? This is a role-play server. I don't care if you role-play; whatever! I don't care if you named your stupid character Bunnyhoppy or BolognaSandwich (not real names, just examples) as long as its nothing something offensive, racist, or just plain disgusting. Keep it PG-13 and you can name your toon whatever-the-hey you want!

However, do not be an horse's patoot to role-players. This is our server. This is our place that Blizzard gave us to enjoy that aspect of the game. None of us rolled on your PvP server to go 'lawl, pvp iz so stupeed!' or something. We're over here, minding our own business, and leaving you to yours. You do not need to come sit on top of me on your mount that you made bigger with a bunch of effects so you can annoy people and then go 'lol, umad bro?' as if it is clever.

I especially love the response of 'lol, if this bothers u, ur sad! get a life'. Hello, you were the giant pile of rat feces that came over here on purpose to bother people. Of course they're annoyed! If we have to 'ignore' your annoying antics, why can you not just ignore us doing our little thing over here? It is not hurting you or effecting your game plan. You are just being a bully and a donkey's rear. Go away. Get a life yourself and do something with your time other than pointlessly trying to annoy people who aren't doing a damn thing to you! :evil:

This is twice as irritating and embarrassing when you are a member of my guild and boasting about doing it! The fact you just said 'hahaha, me and my dad are griefing these roleplayers' just makes me think 'wow, awesome. You come from a long line of morons and rude idiots! Hurray for you...'. It does not impress me, nor do I think it is cute. You are damn lucky I am not an officer or the guild-leader. I would throw you out so fast your head would spin and tell every damn person that would listen exactly why I did. Grow the heck up. You and your daddy! :evil:
Thank god that sort of behavior is not allowed in Screaming Bees or Agon.
Also not allowed in the guild that I run.

Where characters come to life...
http://homelyletters.livejournal.com/
My dragon babies: http://dragcave.net/user/Tufak

Moore
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Venture Co.

Unread post by Moore »

cowmuflage wrote:Ok theres this lady I'm shareing a hospital room with. She looked like a nice friendly lady then she talked. I'm here eating my dinner nice and quiet like and then she sees i'm having mince well TRYING to eat it it's hard to eat when your ribs have been cut open. Anyway she sees me eating meat and goes on a HUGE ramble about why eating meats wrong and why farming is ruining the earth and yadayada. She's still going on about it now and it's been like 20 mins since she started.

I did not know jesus did not like meat XD what do I know I don't beleave in him.

Oh god now shes going on about how christmas is not christian anymore. Gah does she not know that most of the holiday stuff is infact NOT christian but infact based of the pagan holiday? They just took it for themselves and mixed their stuff with it? She's telling me that I don't know history when she needs to learn about it more than I do.

Print it out and hand it to her :p

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Moore wrote:

Oh my that's awesome.
Tufak
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Tufak »

Moore wrote:
cowmuflage wrote:Ok theres this lady I'm shareing a hospital room with. She looked like a nice friendly lady then she talked. I'm here eating my dinner nice and quiet like and then she sees i'm having mince well TRYING to eat it it's hard to eat when your ribs have been cut open. Anyway she sees me eating meat and goes on a HUGE ramble about why eating meats wrong and why farming is ruining the earth and yadayada. She's still going on about it now and it's been like 20 mins since she started.

Wow...I love this.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Ugh I just watched Ice age 1,2 and 3 back to back. Was the only thing on telly seeing as it's mostly kids in my floor (apart from the old bat in my room >.>)
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Sorry for the double post but DA why wont you let me upload drawings ;-;
Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Moore wrote:Image
I do respect Christianity as one religion among many - but yeah, people who claim Christmas is (purely) a Christian holiday are in need of facts.

And I don't see this sort of thing as a threat to Christianity at all - to me it's fascinating to know where everything came from (and many of those that you noted likely were borrowed in turn from yet-older religions, etc etc).
Worba
Realm: Uther, Zangarmarsh, Shu'halo, Fenris, Quel'Thalas+
Location: In Sethekk Halls, bothering Anzu (90 runs and counting)

Unread post by Worba »

Since the fel barrier dropped both times I solo'ed heroic mana tombs on my hunters, I figured I'd tank it on my lvl 73 pally...

Heals: I will use CDs as needed to slow my HP loss, but if you suck badly enough to let me get down to 10-15%, then either I die and you all get swamped, or I bubble, self-heal and regain aggro - during which time you will be swamped, and some will die, but at least I have a chance of saving 1-2 of you. Or better yet just do your job and we won't have to confront that painful choice, k?

DPS: I own my target 100% - feel free to hang with me there as guests. I pretty much also own my target's friends, but if you try REALLY hard you just might manage to jump the gun and buy one of them for yourself. If you do - enjoy your new purchase, and remind the healer to rez you afterwards. One property I DON'T own are the other mobs in the far distance, you know, the ones in the room down the hall or up that flight of stairs? Yeah so they are up for grabs and I'd strongly recommend you let me introduce myself to them before you randomly tag them, because if you do, you are the last on my aggro triage list.

RNG: Bands of negation 3 days in a row. Yeah. Merry Christmas to you too.

I do so love tanking pugs...
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Really DA you still wont let me put drawings up? F you.
Tufak
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Tufak »

This is not a comfortable position to be in.

One of my guildmates is having relationship issues with his wife, who is also a guildmate. He keeps coming to me for advice, but I don't really know what to say. I've offered suggestions, but they don't seem to be working. He gets very frustrated with her, but he also loves her deeply. I feel that she's being insensitive to his feelings, but I can understand why she's doing what she does, too.

As their guild leader, I worry that if I discuss my concerns with her, then she'll get mad at him for coming to me about it. At the same time, she doesn't seem to be listening to what he says to her.

It's frustrating and leaves me uncomfortable, but I don't feel right going 'I don't want to hear about it' to him, either, since he's reaching out to me to try and help himself figure things out.

So frustrated.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Yes mother nature I really think the people of Christchurch wanted ANOTHER earthquake for Xmas I really don't think they have had enough! That's sarcasm lady they have had too many this year! There wont be a christchurch left at this rate D: