Maddex - the red merle Border Collie

CandidHeartbeat
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Thrall-US [Horde], Moon Guard-US [Alliance]

Maddex - the red merle Border Collie

Unread post by CandidHeartbeat »

After a lot of deliberation, and tallying the votes that were put in on names – Maddex won by one vote with 31, Nero came in second with 30 and Ezriel came in third with 22. We really wanted a name that fit him, as his start at life was a bit rocky to say the least but he has done nothing but get stronger, and stronger since! Here is some updated pictures he is a week old now and is such an adorable little bundle of fluff!

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Re: Maddex - the red merle Border Collie

Unread post by Miyon »

That little lump of cute is going to be one handsome dog.. ;)

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

He's so adorable!!! :3

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

So cute :) He looks pretty big and fat for a pup with a rocky start, so that's a good sign. What was his story? I couldn't see a post about it.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
CandidHeartbeat
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Thrall-US [Horde], Moon Guard-US [Alliance]

Unread post by CandidHeartbeat »

His story is that during birth it got a little jostled and his umbilical cord tore a bit and when my friends and I arrived, originally to play with the dogs she had, she requested I come assist her with applying pressure to the umbilical cord. She was on the phone with her vet who asked, that she go get a puppy vita-supplement she had given her a day before for in case something like that had happened and she was unable to make it out. So while the breeder went to get the supplement to help give him a jump start in battling off the blood loss, I held him and applied pressure and all the while I just kind of sub consciously muttered encouragement to him! To our amazement he quit bleeding after only a couple minutes of me holding him, and she gave him the supplement to boost his strength. By the time we left, he was beating up siblings for food and doing just fine! He is such a fighter

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

CandidHeartbeat wrote:His story is that during birth it got a little jostled and his umbilical cord tore a bit and when my friends and I arrived, originally to play with the dogs she had, she requested I come assist her with applying pressure to the umbilical cord. She was on the phone with her vet who asked, that she go get a puppy vita-supplement she had given her a day before for in case something like that had happened and she was unable to make it out. So while the breeder went to get the supplement to help give him a jump start in battling off the blood loss, I held him and applied pressure and all the while I just kind of sub consciously muttered encouragement to him! To our amazement he quit bleeding after only a couple minutes of me holding him, and she gave him the supplement to boost his strength. By the time we left, he was beating up siblings for food and doing just fine! He is such a fighter
Oh good :) I was worried his mother had died during birth or something :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.