Mists of Pandaria Rares -List Zones, Maps, and Loot Tables-

Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Mists of Pandaria Rares -List Zones, Maps, and Loot Tables-

Unread post by Lazurianis »

Greetings all! I have recently discovered with the recent patch Rares have been implemented to the Pandaria Content.

I understand there is another Thread like this but I needed a personal list, because I cant keep track of other threads to save my life :lol:

So for this thread I will request y'all post the following about rares:

Name, Map (Location), Drops, Level, HP, Average Respawn Timer, if they are phased or not (We've encountered a couple rares who have been phased) Etc. So our other fellow Petopians and Lurkers can follow! :D

My friend and I have been trying to go around and killing rares, however we haven't had much luck. We've only managed to kill a couple, but we want a broad variety of Rares so we can track em and hunt them down :headbang:

Enjoy! :D

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark
Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Re: Mists of Pandaria Rares -List Zones, Maps, and Loot Tabl

Unread post by Samskeyti »

Here's a post that gives tons of information, I'm not going to rewrite it all. I'm in the process of putting all the rares on a map, but so far I've only finished Dread Wastes, as I'm taking screenshots and kill them if I'm able to.

http://mop.wowhead.com/achievement=7439

Those that I found that are phased are Ai-Ran the Shifting Cloud, Major Nanners and Moldo One-Eye. All in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. But some are still missing :) (Krasarang Wilds...)
Last edited by Samskeyti on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Re: Mists of Pandaria Rares -List Zones, Maps, and Loot Tabl

Unread post by Lazurianis »

Alright thank you :3

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark