[EMULATOR] Digimon World 2

Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US

[EMULATOR] Digimon World 2

Unread post by Zangor »

okay so lately iv been emulating some of the games i used to love on older systems. One game that stands out is Digimon World 2 for the playstation. Its an RPG adventure kinda like pokemon. you join a guard team and get a partner digimon then you go on missions and recruit wild digimon. You have to play the game to fully understand it but if you have ever played it i hope you love it as much as i do. If you havent id suggest finding a way to play it via an emulator or something else.
Rottingham
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin; Illidan

Re: [EMULATOR] Digimon World 2

Unread post by Rottingham »

I played the first one. A lot. That took up most of my grade school time... Who cares about homework at that age, right? Never played the second though. If it was anything like the first I would have loved it!

Rottingham, Troll Hunter in the Petopians Guild

Check me out on youtube!

Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Zangor »

its got a cool puzzle/maze part where you travel in a digi-beetle and the battles are more pokemon-esque than the first digimon world(its turn based). but almost all the digimon models in the game are from digimon world 1 or are brand new.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Hmm I might give it a try. Been meaning to get me a PS1 one so I can play the first Silent hill.
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I bought all the digimon world games a long time ago at a second hand store, but still haven't sat down to actually play them. I have a lot of games I bought that I just haven't played yet...I need more hours in a day.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Neilaren
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)

Unread post by Neilaren »

I only ever played... the first Digimon Word (my grand adventures of having a Megadramon and then just getting hopelessly lost, phew!), and 4 (where you play as a Digimon and you wield weapons, reminds me of Phantasy Star Online but it's really hard...), and then the ones for the DS, I love those.

It's strange I simply haven't played them all, since I'm a Digidorkus, but I've always found the games harder to find.
I've also played some of the Wonderswan games via emulator. Nooo idea what goes on in those, all in Japanese, bah. They tend to incorporate the show characters though, which is fun. I mean, where else are you going to have a throwdown with Izzy and his Tentomon and his two Candlemon wait why the heck does he even have those...
Zangor
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Zangor »

the wonderswan games are the ones with http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Ryo_Akiyama in em right?
if so then the games are considered canon to the first 3 seasons because what happens in the games leads to Ryo ending up in the tamers universe!