Justice point gear...

Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Re: Justice point gear...

Unread post by Magli »

Right, but if you go through the wowhead databse, there's only pants, gloves, chests, and bracers that match those models. I can't find the matching helm, shoulders, boots, or belt.
Last edited by Magli on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ahh gotcha. :)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

If you find that sets are incomplete in certain (or all) colours, it might be worth noting it. Maybe we should start a thread. It may not be too late to get them fixed up.

This could be Cata all over again. I know a lot of the quest reward armour in Cata might have, say, 4 colours. But then they'd reward like 7 different helms of one colour and none of the others. Pants might only be available in two colours, but shoulders in a different two colours. It was messy and sad. Do you think it'd be worth starting a thread if there's enough like that?
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Let's put it this way, Wain - it can't hurt. :) Even if it doesn't make MoP, it'll get fixed at some point.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Unread post by Magli »

Well, I think that the issue is just that Blizzard just hasn't updated all the gear to the final models yet--the wowhead database has epic-quality items showing up using the Hour of Twilight dungeon models, for example.

I'm guessing that by the time the game ships the blue and brown sets will be complete and that the red and yellow sets will be available as epic rewards from the same factions.

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Wowhead is often very behind with updating their models. Things can be out on beta (or even live in the game) for ages before Wowhead is amended. So there's that to consider too :)

I've started and stickied a tracking thread here: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... 39&t=18667 for sets with missing pieces.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Oops, I saw your thread before reading the conversation here Wain. Were you wanting to keep it just to new MoP sets? I listed old ones because I thought it might be missing pieces in general.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Vephriel wrote:Oops, I saw your thread before reading the conversation here Wain. Were you wanting to keep it just to new MoP sets? I listed old ones because I thought it might be missing pieces in general.
The intention was MoP sets, but it's no biggie. The problem is there are SOOO many old sets missing pieces we could have a 100 page thread devoted to it :(
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Also, I just amended the first post of the other thread accordingly. It never actually said MoP sets.
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Wow, the cloth sets are really beautiful! I like the rest too, even the leather despite it being a tad boring compared to the others. I think my least favourite is the mail, although I think it fits the Asian theme very well.
Galahandra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Mazrigos

Unread post by Galahandra »

That cloth set is to die for :D