Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn

Raiyen
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn

Unread post by Raiyen »

I felt the need to brag a bit. My guild is doing Heroic progression. I have my druid healer but had not really played her much at all for almost a year. But decided to jump back in and honestly, I was scared to even heal heroic cata dungeons. I just didn't want to suck so bad and have people bitching at me. Well, I ran a few Normal DS 10-Man runs with the guild and suddenly got dubbed as a raid healer. Guess I impressed them, despite me freaking out I would wipe the raid. lol

Well, last night/my morning, we where on Warmaster Blackhorn. We have been trying to get him down for a couple weeks now and Monday finally got to second phase. Well tonight we where like, LET'S DO THIS. So after like the 2nd or 3rd attempt, we got to second phase and got the dragon down and was back on Blackhorn. I was the ONLY healer alive. I was healing my ass off, going OOM and just staring at the screen making sure my two tanks and the remaining dps stayed up. WE had him down to like 20% and a couple of us got hit and died. I was like NOOOOOOO but at the same time, everyone was like HELL YEAH! Because not only was that the farthest we got, but I totally solo healed 98% of the Phase 2. :D I felt so proud of myself! ^_^

But anyway, after a while later, few fails, tank running off the ship (lol) and such we FINALLY got him down! :D Now, Monday we have Heroic Madness o-o I have to say though, I feel pretty amazing and like I can heal anything now. xD (I know I am not elite and as good, but hey, I am on my Cloud 9 :P)
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Re: Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn

Unread post by Kalliope »

Woo, grats! That's always such an awesome feeling. I ended up solo healing the last phase of Firefighter on 10m back in the day because our other healers died near the transition. Thanks to LoHes from the tanks, we made it! :)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Raiyen
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Raiyen »

Yeah if it wasn't for our feral druid throwing me Innervate every chance it was up we wouldn't have made it far on my solo go. lol

But yeah, it's an awesome feeling. I LOVE raiding <3
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Yeah, it's the best feeling when stuff works out like that. :)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Celi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Saurfang, Oceanic

Unread post by Celi »

Good luck. Spine is a bitch but if you get it, Madness is a pushover.

Oh god the bloods.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Woo!!!!

My guild is working on blackhorn too. We've gotten to phase 2 on our first night trying him but not further(we've only tried him once)

I will say...DS is such cake compared to previous raids. D: It's kinda sad. We've been doing heroic Nef too, working on him. And he's such a pain!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine