need ideas for pets for themed stables :D - challenge :D

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

need ideas for pets for themed stables :D - challenge :D

Unread post by Ana »

I´ve planned three more hunters on my new server in addition to Tårnfalk.

Norrathia will be a everquest themed stable like the old one on DMF, with some pet simularities ;) ( i might even transfer her from DMF to the new server as i love her transmorg gear :D )

The hunters i need help with stables is

Marcipan (Human) and Abricot (Dwarf)

Marcipan should be a sweet themed stable, and the only pet i can think of atm is the pink tallstrider which should be named Candyfloss.

Abricot i see as a fruit themed stable with no ideas atm ;)

Would love to see your ideas for a grid for them both :D. No hurry as i plan on playing Tårnfalk up first

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Re: need ideas for pets for themed stables :D - challenge :D

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Marcipan should be a sweet themed stable, and the only pet i can think of atm is the pink tallstrider which should be named Candyfloss.

Pink pets sounds like it fits that kind of name. (Either that or i watch too much Cutiepie. She's a YouTuber). Depends on the type of pet families you prefer. I could probably go look at some pink ones.

Apologies if I misunderstood something 1) I'm new here. 2) I just woke up and come here in the mornings.

http://wow-petopia.com/look/houndskinpurple.html
http://wow-petopia.com/look/dragonhawkskin03.html
http://wow-petopia.com/look/hyenaskinblue.html
Could be some pink-ish colored suggestions for when your toon exceeds that level.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i was thinking of pink and purple pets cause i got the brigade set laying in bank for her....

But sweets can be soo much more and im not sure i want to limet my self to one color ;)

E.g. of names i have thought of : Lollipop, Chocolate, Gumdrop, Licorice(could be spelled Lickorice for puns sake). More fun names here: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/List_of_candy_a-z

for a list of fruit names :

http://cookery.newarchaeology.com/fruits.php

Atm its no hurry to build a stable, and was just curios on how other ppl would see their themed stable grid :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I have an orc hunter whose pet names are mostly food. Here's my favorite:
ImagePineapple
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Uhh i like the pineapple idea for a green turtle :D

I have come up with a rather ugly grid... i like the names but the pet looks .. .shiver :/

well here is my first (not very good) attempt :P

Galaxy
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Galaxy »

Ooo heads up! Twizzlers is not allowed in terms of a pet name. So, I named one of my pets Twizzle. XD Maybe it's changed, now? I'm toying with candy themed stables once I go panda :D such a cute idea!

Epic Sig by the Epic CandidHeartbeat <3
Azerothian Days

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Else i just put an accent over the i, so the name is Twízzlers :P

To bad there is no red and white pet for the candycane name.. but i guess the pun candycrane is semifun :p

dont like my stables atm so will keep working on it

edit

a more fun attempt on Abricots fruit themed stable.. there are quite alot in here which i accually likem wirdly enough i like Banana the bird and Kiwi the porcupine :P.. but still some meh´s - and not enough fruit names tbh :P not if the colors have to match the fruit.. to many green, yellow and orange fruit :P

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Tårnfalk wrote:[…]a more fun attempt on Abricots fruit themed stable.. there are quite alot in here which i accually likem wirdly enough i like Banana the bird and Kiwi the porcupine :P.. but still some meh´s - and not enough fruit names tbh :P not if the colors have to match the fruit.. to many green, yellow and orange fruit :P

Very... Fruity.

For kiwi, there's a bird named kiwi, so a green crane could work also.

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Remade my candy themed stable so it would fit with the steadfast purple set - though there is a few blue pets in there.. but i accually think it would work ;) now it just to fit candy name with all the pets hehe

Also remaking Abricots stable. .cause i dont want two of the same pets in any of my stables ;)