Cataclysm Friends & Family Alpha is ... no longer "public"

Saturo

Re: Cataclysm Friends & Family Alpha is now "Public"

Unread post by Saturo »

Tygamoon wrote::shock: Didn't mean to derail honest! Just popped into my head as something funny that I wanted to share is all. As to the Garrosh thing...yeah I'm not too thrilled about him being in charge. Defiantly wont feel the same way about the horde as well.
JOO! Join de' derailin', or ah be stickin' mah undead cronies on ya!
(QFT)

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

Hm... Swedish Troll... interesting
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Kayb wrote:Hm... Swedish Troll... interesting
Ja is Swedish for yes.

"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Kayb
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Kayb »

i know, it was the concept of an actual swedish troll that i was trying to envision
Check out some arty stuff?
http://admiral-lilwall.deviantart.com/

'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

http://lilwall.net
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Kayb wrote:i know, it was the concept of an actual swedish troll that i was trying to envision
Hello? Swedish troll here...

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

haha swedish people are awesome you guys make the best metal and your vikings thats like way cool.
Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.

Unread post by Sonata »

cowmuflage wrote:haha swedish people are awesome you guys make the best metal and your vikings thats like way cool.
Stop making her ego grow! It's big enough for her small but deadly gnome sized body.
But she's lovable *gives Saturo a hug*

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Sonata wrote:Stop making her ego grow! It's big enough for her small but deadly gnome sized body. But she's lovable *gives Saturo a hug*
Saturo could be classified as a drug in that regard... tiny, lovable, but dangerous...

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Ryno wrote:
Sonata wrote:Stop making her ego grow! It's big enough for her small but deadly gnome sized body. But she's lovable *gives Saturo a hug*
Saturo could be classified as a drug in that regard... tiny, lovable, but dangerous...
I'm saving that quote.

Mania
Administrator
Administrator

Unread post by Mania »

Saturo wrote:
Kayb wrote:i know, it was the concept of an actual swedish troll that i was trying to envision
Hello? Swedish troll here...
Wrong kind of troll. ;)
Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Very crazy thought regarding Vol'jin and Garrosh chat.
Will this mean that my future troll druid I create start out being Neutral towards Ogrimmar, and any future orcs starting out Neutral towards Darkspeare to reflect the tension/hate shown by Vol'jion and Garrosh? Because as you know, currently you start out as being Friendly with each.
Dragonpuff
Haiku Master
Realm: Duskwood (US)
Location: On an undisclosed island that is being shredded by giant boss fights

Unread post by Dragonpuff »

That is an interesting thought. I think it's possible, what with the difference between the current races and Forsaken and Belfs.

Another thought I had, while at work no less. If this thing takes a bad turn, it's very possible there could be civil war within the Horde. I think this would make for excellent story for them in Cata, and its possible that Blizz going to do it to keep up the trend they have going; Burning Crusade was majorly Horde lore love, WotLK was Alliance lore love, will Cata go back to lore love for Horde? Something I think was be great would be an actual faction divide within the Horde, kinda like the Aldor/Scryer thing. Horde players could choose to side with either Garrosh or Vol'Jin. I think it's an awesome idea, but it won't happen unless Blizz could do it in a way that wouldn't alienate the 'losing' side at the end of the conflict. ^w^

Taz'dingu of the Petopians Guild, Nesingwary Server

Here there be Dragons (and Eggs)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

That would be cool but i'm pretty sure there would be huge amounts of alliance people crying on the fourms about how they dont have a fratcions and stuff :S
Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

cowmuflage wrote:That would be cool but i'm pretty sure there would be huge amounts of alliance people crying on the fourms about how they dont have a fratcions and stuff :S
True.
But that would emphasise how close knit the Alliance factions are so they couldn't complain. (Though it wouldn't stop them.)
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

cowmuflage wrote:That would be cool but i'm pretty sure there would be huge amounts of alliance people crying on the fourms about how they dont have a fratcions and stuff :S
"Ok, so Varian stabs Magni. Happy?"

Nimizar
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore - US

Unread post by Nimizar »

Arwyn wrote:
But that would emphasise how close knit the Alliance factions are so they couldn't complain. (Though it wouldn't stop them.)
Because there's never going to be open conflict between Jaina and Varian due to the latter being a nutbar, oh no. Hell, I'm sure Varian is seriously pissed at her for the stunt she pulled during the Battle for the Undercity.

So, yeah, the various Alliance factions may get on pretty well with each other, but there's major trouble brewing within the human faction (oh, and the night elves apparently finally do something about Archdruid Staghelm being a traitorous bastard before Cataclysm, so they're hardly perfectly united either).

Then again, maybe Garrosh is just being put into a position where almost all players, Horde and Alliance alike, won't mind seeing Varian take him down :)
Palladiamorsdeus
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Monastary, Sentinels

Re: Cataclysm Friends & Family Alpha is ... no longer "publi

Unread post by Palladiamorsdeus »

Variann is NOT a nutbar. No. Just....just no. And that being said, even with me being a fan of Variann, I am sure that even HE was aware that he wasn't going to be beating Thrall, Sylvanas, and the Kokron's there. Jaina basically just saved his life. How pissed off can he be at her?

Thanks go to Saturo for the signature.
Arkiss
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Sisters of Elune

Unread post by Arkiss »

And that being said, even with me being a fan of Variann, I am sure that even HE was aware that he wasn't going to be beating Thrall, Sylvanas, and the Kokron's there. Jaina basically just saved his life. How pissed off can he be at her?
Easily enough I imagine. If you get angry enough, logic and reason can take a back-seat to "UUUURRRWRAAAAAAGG!"-rage. It just means your 26-er of Rage comes with a chaser of 80-proof Regret.

And in case you should wonder, and in case you should care...on that night of all nights, we were already there.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Varian has about 25% higher DPS than Thrall and Sylvanas...

Nevar
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Hellscream

Unread post by Nevar »

The thing is that everyone has something that can pull them apart. As for "Alliance finding a way to complain" I take slight offense to that because I do not find myself complaining about lore and the such. I am a Varian and a Staghelm fan..(then again I love all night elves.) The point is that no matter what happens blizzard is building a story and setting it up for there to be major lore and emphasis on both sides. The Lich King was mostly alli centered because it was Prince Arthas Menethil who was a human, though I heard some horde on my server complain for a stupid reason that Highlord Bolvar got the glory of saving Azeroth.. I have to point out that it was just his personality..he was a great hero and served the people to his fullest he cared about all life be it horde or alliance. But what I wouldnt give to see Varian and Vol'jin tear Garrosh apart../smiles at the thought.

Foxy and Wiley! <3

Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!