Acroniss spawn timer

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
_Lana_
Realm: Eonar

Re: Acroniss spawn timer

Unread post by _Lana_ »

Phew,that just gave me a heart attack. Went to make Tea and turned the volume up so i was hoping i'd hear it if i was away. Came back and a Belf hunter and Tauren Paladin were hovering around. The Belf Hearthstones, and the Paladin is killing Vyral, then NPCScan goes off (incredibly loud i might add...) but luckily, i got the tame!

Those 3 hours, were well worth it now.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17 ... 61315.jpg/
Maunkitten
Realm: Moon Guard-Alliance, Wyrmrest Accord- Horde

Unread post by Maunkitten »

I camped out for 3 hours last night on Anouska, Wyrmrest Accord. There were some other hunters there and we had a good time chit-chatting. :) Then I went to bed around 2AM! I wonder who ended up getting the tame- there were so many of us.

Gonna check back later today. Still trying to figure out how to tame Spirit of the North! Nothing like a high up mob to make you feel like a total noob. :D
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I gave up trying for him for now, unfortantley there is an alliance hunter from proudmoore that keeps killing him every time a horde tries and tames it.

Anti
Realm: Moonguard

Unread post by Anti »

Spawn timer appears to be 4-6 hours, ive camped about 16 hours the spawns i witnessed were mostly killed so another hunter would not get it

but i got him finally, it was worth it to me and i am happy :3
Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

Syleye wrote:I gave up trying for him for now, unfortantley there is an alliance hunter from proudmoore that keeps killing him every time a horde tries and tames it.
I just want it on record, that is not me. Lol. I don't kill tames I don't get. That's a douche move. :P

If I see who it is though, I'll talk to them. They need to realize: If someone tames it, that's one less person camping.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Myzou I appriciate that. Its sad really, if we could share and take turns like in kindergarten everyone would be happy.

Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

I keep seeing three plus at his spawn spot on my server, not gonna bother for a little bit, too many want ''that one''. Though I'd like if some folks at least responded to inquiries of "Heya how you doing?", or "How long you've been waiting?"... not a peep from most.
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Most people don't want to trade/share information, since they can't trust the person asking. It's a vicious cycle. :/

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

I decided to check back and see if the few people I had been talking to had any luck, turns out I was the only one there for awhile. Then a few others showed up. He spawned I was lucky enough to get the tame off first, there was this incredibley nice draeni hunter there who gratsed me and was very gracious, all i can say is I hope he's next.

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

So how long will it take for Acroniss to respawn? I just let her being tamed by another hunter at Wyrmrest Accord, and hoping I'm next lol
Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

So I am curious if horde and alliance are at the same spawn... how does the taming go, do you frost trap to 'tag' then tame or what?
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

After 8 hours of waiting, 2 times of letting others(blood elves, I'm alliance on Wyrmrest) taming Acroniss out of courtesy, the third one got shot by a blood elf hunter in front of my eyes. I quit, for now.
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Xanaadu wrote:Just spawned on Argent Dawn at exactly 4:52am server.

Now for some sleep!
Was it actually on Argent Dawn and not Earthen Ring? That's one of the things I dislike about CRZ: not being able to just look at the clock on the minimap outside of Org, UC, or Pandaria.
Shinryu Masaki
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Shinryu Masaki »

Tilo wrote:So I am curious if horde and alliance are at the same spawn... how does the taming go, do you frost trap to 'tag' then tame or what?
You wait a week or 2, maybe 3 or 4, before you go for that rare. I'm not going to lie, the douchebag-ish level in that cave is at an all time high, especially among people of the same faction, since you know, they can swear and insult you right there in yer face... :(
ImageImage
Torachi
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Kilrogg, Ysera, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Torachi »

I gave up entirely on getting him for now, out of both courtesy to others who have been camping him, because there were a few who were awesome, and also just simply because I got tired of seeing people coming in just to grief everyone else. Makes me feel horrid for the hunters who had been there already for 6+ hours. x.x

GM of <Darkness Dawning>
Casual Gaming - LGBT Friendly - Furry Friendly
VICTORY!
(Signature made by me)

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

I finally got him last night. It was mostly decent hunters with me, but there were about 3 bad eggs. In the middle of taming had an unread kill it so wasn't pleased there. Most of us hunters I've seen so far have gone on the "whoever starts taming first". And it was a 4 hour respawn for me almost right on the dot. Spawned same time every day so far.
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

Syleye wrote:I decided to check back and see if the few people I had been talking to had any luck, turns out I was the only one there for awhile. Then a few others showed up. He spawned I was lucky enough to get the tame off first, there was this incredibley nice draeni hunter there who gratsed me and was very gracious, all i can say is I hope he's next.
Are you a BE? I remember a BE getting the tame off before me one time and I gave her a grats (I'm a male draenei hunter named Jazzimus).
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Hey Jazz yes that was me. I am so glad you got him. I remeber seeing you a few times. The only reason I had stayed that last time I was there is I was the only one initially.

Sarantha
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Runetotem

Unread post by Sarantha »

Tamed Acroniss at 1:30pm Runetotem time. I was the only one there, so I didn't have to fight with anyone. I had been sitting there for a few hours and had seen hunters come and go, most just sighing and wishing me good luck. Right after I finished the tame on Arconiss an undead hunter was almost to the spot and was a bit rude, but I'd been there first and she wasn't even there yet. Anyway, I'm happy with my red serpent. Worth the 4 hour long wait. I was honestly surprised that I was the only one there. Most of the time, its a mess of hunters bad-mouthing each other. The etiquette associated with these new rares is almost non-existent.
Part of Dark Magics, lvl 25 Horde guild, casual, helpful, don't raid, mostly help people and hunt pets.
Part of Dynasty, lvl 25 Alliance guild, casual and hardcore (your choice, no one forces you to raid, but you can), very helpful
Come on over if interested (Runetotem US, Horde name Sarantha, Ally name Ellysetta or Valeraud)
pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Just tamed Acroniss at 1217 pm server time wyrmrest accord. Funny thing was, I just got out from the washroom for a bio break and had my toon stayed there, and there it was.... Probably spawned at 1215 or 1216.. lol

and with that my camping is done, I've tamed Manas on my undead, Gib on my Goblin, and both Sunwing and Acroniss on my Dark Iron lass.

Best of luck to others!