Follow my dream??????

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Follow my dream??????

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I must be playing WoW and on this forum way to much or something. :lol:

Last night I dreamed I was in the game. A badass human hunter. I was running around the crater farming for leather when I feel the ground start to shake and see a VERY large figure coming out of the fog and it was King Mosh (total Jurassic Park moment). I told someone "There he is. Isn't he gorgeous ..................... and mine!" I immediately dropped a frost trap and he changed direction and completely missed it. Wait for cool down then ran over dropped the trap again and shot him with a gentle arrow. He runs across the trap and the tame was made.

Well now I'm wondering if I should follow this dream and start my hunt for King Mosh. I've always wanted my albino dino and finally have her. I know they're the same after taming though and it's only the skin making them different. But this is the first time I've dreamed of taming something.

What do you guys think?

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Rarako
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Hakkar, Mug'thol

Re: Follow my dream??????

Unread post by Rarako »

Hum, if you like the skin of your current dino I would say to take this as a sign and wait for Cata then role a human hunter and go after Mosh. Just my two cents. I find that I like some skins better with a character, either for appearance or personality, and tend to think of one as "ideal". Regardless cool dream. ^_^

Many thanks to Vephriel for the amazing sig!

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I didn't tame Arcturis until I'd had two dreams about taming him. I figured my subconscious was trying to tell me something, so I went out and tamed him on my belf hunter. I don't regret it. :)

As for Mosh, I got him on this toon yesterday after a failed Krush attempt.
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Try taming a red dino to see how you like it. If it just doesn't click, you can just go back to your pretty albino. Otherwise... yes! Honour such an awesome dream!

Why don't I ever have cool dreams? All I ever dream about is finding myself in the middle of some highly populated establishment wearing nothing but my undies... /sulk

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Victorelle
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Kilrogg (US)

Unread post by Victorelle »

WoW dreams creep me out... I never follow them, cause I dont want to get in trouble for doing something stupid... also I had a dream about one of my friends... and at the very end it showed my cell phone with the text message sigh. So I went to pick up my phone and I really had a message... Even worse it was from my friend who I had the dream about XD

Moral: Dreams are tooooooooo strange for people... I woudnt :3
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

P. Dawg has gifted you as an oracle, it seems.

It's a sign! You must make a human hunter, level it up and tame King Mosh! (In Cata I mean.)

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I know it's not right to 'bump' a post in a sense but last night my curiosity really got the best of me. I went to the Crate with Karma in tow and started to ride around. Yah know. Just curious and all.
Not only do I come across one dino but two!!! Oooorraaahhh

Of course no King Mosh but I didn't really expect him to be there. I decide to have a little fun and follow one. I chose the one heading away with his tail to me. I decided to play a little game that some friends and I used to play which was basically we would bet with our lives. Each person would ride out to a high level elite and tail the dragon until it turned and killed us. The person who lived the longest was the winner. So I start riding to him and noticed he had turned and now was heading straight for me and was surprised that I was to close to move out of the way and he walked quicker then I'd thought. Needles to say he walked right over me. No aggro pulled ........... just as if I was a bug or something. :o **gives smug look** I decide that I guess he won't attack me so lets see how long I can run under him.

I matched him move for move running under him. Had someone seen this they probably would have thought I was a crazy woman. This lasted for many a click and I was laughing to myself until it all just went wrong. He probably heard my giggling and got sick of this pesky girl with her puny steed acting like flies. I was targeted and lit up red. Crap. Fight began and I was shocked at how quick I was starting to get my butt kicked. Probably because he feared me not once but three times. :shock: I hadn't been feared by a devilsaur in the crater before so imagine the ego crusher it was to have it happen three times thinking only King Mosh and King Krush did the fearing. I wasn't in danger of death but getting stomped on pretty good. Finally I killed him. Didn't get any drops of course but did get a good sense of what things will be like if I chose to follow my dream and tame King Mosh.

So I come away with a bit of a bruised ego idea and a tiny idea of what to expect if I choose to get King Mosh.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Terenas (EU)

Unread post by Tyuriwen »

God...I've had WoW dreams...of Krush no less...he should change his name to Tyuribane or something...

I say follow them; it's your sub-conscious telling you what you really want, is how I see it. =) And King Mosh is a good tame challenge, since he fears like Krush. Best of luck to you! ^^

Walk softly, and carry a big gun.

{My Pets|My Mounts}

Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

zedxrgal wrote:Not only do I come across one dino but two!!! Oooorraaahhh
Hehe, nice shot of that.