Shadow's Mount Scroll (Jeweled Onyx Panther) [182]

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Shadow
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kil'jaeden-A (US)

Re: Hunting Journal: Mounts (AZUUUURE!)

Unread post by Shadow »

So. I've now got lots of lowbie Alliances. I've got a 90 Mage, a 90 Hunter, an 87 Warrior, and a 85 hunter. Sylvia, being awesomesauce, brought my 85 hunter along for today's first Malygos run. Nothing dropped. I brought her druid along for the second Malygos run on my 90 mage. Nothing dropped. Well phooey. Then I got the idea to go prot and 2 man Malygos and Onyxia today with my mage buddy since last week he fucked us up (mage hunter combo, we managed to 2 man Onyxia though :D) due to the Growl bug (my pet can't hold aggro for SHIT against Malygos. Growl doesn't autocast properly, ect...).

So yeah. We did. This run. And then.

My reaction: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And yes, that's my mage friend's water elemental being an attention whore in the corner there.

I now literally only have ONE mount left I can solo farm! Onyxian Drake! I'm at 29 or 29 tries on her so far :> And now I have 3 characters I can run her on. She's gonna get faaarmed!
Attachments
Azure.jpg
Azure.jpg (351.23 KiB) Viewed 2983 times

Always be kind to your pets... or else.
When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning
And the future has passed without even a last desperate warning

Blog

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill (Horde)Ravencrest (Ally)

Unread post by Snowbird »

yeeey congratz huun!!<3

Signature Made By Senenith

Sophistique
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Aman'Thul (US)

Unread post by Sophistique »

Grats on the Azure!! woo hoo!!!
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

*ssqquueee* grats Shadow! =D Its about time that sucker came out of hiding for you!

Shadow
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Hunting Journal: Mounts (ZA Bear!)

Unread post by Shadow »

So late in the morning. Er. Early. Not a lot to say @.@ I've been roleplaying. For like. 12 hours today. Yesterday. Last night. This morning. Holy hell have I got good storylines and fun RP. Anyway.

Got into a transmog run today. Won with a roll of 46. Yeah. 46. That's why I've missed out on getting it the last nearly dozen runs I've done! Luckily I was rolling against two others who had even worse rolls than I did. I had the pleasure of tanking it on my warrior, so. All in all, very good! I believe it to be good, anyway. @.@ Purple. Bear.

170 mounts.

So tired...

Brain mush...

Blog

Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Hunting Journal: Mounts (ZA Bear!)

Congratz hun!! :D

Shadow
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Hunting Journal: Mounts (Do NOT log w/unlearned Direhorn

Unread post by Shadow »

So. This is a warning,
To the people
The good...
But screw the evil. You all deserve what shit you get.

But seriously (and 30 Second to Mars aside), my DK friend and I had a group this morning. I think we must have spent 6 hours farming Direhorns. He'd seen a Slate drop earlier that day (he ran without me!). So I wasn't expecting much.

Except that, on our second trip around, a Jade dropped. And I won! With a 75!

Then, later on, a Slate dropped. He won it. And, this is where we had a bit of a problem, and why I ended up losing this mount.

See. We'd had an agreement between us. I would get all of the mounts the first go around, he would get the second ones. He told me, over and over, that he hates the Direhorn mounts and how they look. So I figured it wouldn't be a problem.

Til he told me, then and there, that he wanted to keep that Slate Direhorn mount. And normally, I don't care! I like seeing my friends happy, I like sharing.

But I also don't take it well when people go back on their word. If I'm promised something, I don't expect myself to be happy when that promise isn't kept. But at the same time, I feel greedy and horrible even asking anything of that magnitude.

So the two of us derped back and forth for... what... 20-30 minutes about who should have the mount. I said him. He said me.

Eventually he gave it to me.

And I just sat there with it in my bags for another 40 minutes.

The servers restarted, then. And I figured I'd just log in and we'd keep farming and I'd give it back to him if I could, if another Slate didn't drop soon (we weren't alone, we had a druid and a rogue in the group at the time).

I logged back in, checked my bags first thing and the Slate Direhorn mount was gone! So, of course, I freaked shit.

Three tours later, another Slate mount drops. We had the rogue win it, but the three of us had some weird ass agreement. We'd told her that he'd given me the Slate, and she wanted to Jade, which I had and he only wanted the Slate. So basically that left me only needing the Amber, the rogue wanting the Jade, and the lovely DK wanting a Slate. So she gave it to him!

And I've now got a ticket, trying to get my Slate Direhorn back. The lovely DK has what he deserves. I feel like I got what I deserved for being selfish to start with. Ticket time is 2 days and since we're cross server I don't know if they even have a proper log to check and see that he did give me the mount and that I did have it, unlearned, when it vanished.

A pic of the lovely DK (Slate), myself (Jade), our shaman friend, and the lovely rogue (Amber)
Attachments
JAdeDH.jpg
JAdeDH.jpg (292.88 KiB) Viewed 2983 times

Blog

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

That is so messed up! Leave it to the Warbringers to be such trolls. >_> You said another slate dropped when I was online, you won it right? Hope blizz will fix this.

P.S 30 seconds to Mars ftw. ;)

P.P.S grats on jade!

Shadow
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Shadow »

Oh, yeah. We were two manning. Literally, it was the second Slate we'd killed since I got online and the mount dropped xD 20 seconds after I said "Oh yeah we're taking bets on what happens first... another Slate drops and I just take it and learn it anyway or Blizz answers my ticket".

Just need Amber now!

Blog

Sophistique
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Grats on getting him again Shadow - if they do answer and they can give it back to you, you could always get them to give it to someone else in the group, as long as they were there at the time of the kill, then should be ok... maybe.

Glad you got him in the end.

My DK friend and I who have being two manning for days now, have only had Slate & Jade drop (I got Slate then passed on Jade so he had it - I couldn't win two off him lol). We haven't had much luck with them at all.
Snowbird
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Nice i love the Direhorn mounts to bits!

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Congrats! I'm jealous. o: Yet to find anyone nice enough to let me help them kill the Warbringers...

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Sophistique
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Shame you're on EU Snowy :/ I'm always looking for someone to farm with as well if my DK duo-partner isn't online.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Sophistique wrote:Shame you're on EU Snowy :/ I'm always looking for someone to farm with as well if my DK duo-partner isn't online.
I still think they should take that one extra step and allow US and EU people to trade Real IDs or something and get on to each other's servers. That's the problem - I know a good few people on this forum but most of them are on the US servers! And my guild is dead and none of my other friends ever seem interested in mount farming. >___<

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Shadow
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Hunting Journal: Mounts (Onyxian Drake!)

Unread post by Shadow »

I don't even remember who all was in the group... Or I would have... Hah.

EDIT: But I asked around. I found a rogue who has only gotten the Amber who was in our group. I ticketed Blizz and hopefully she'll have a Slate Direhorn in her mailbox come tomorrow.

So. Like.

I decided to go farming the world bosses for mounts on my warrior today? Got nothing.

I realized that last week, I didn't do my Ony farm. Bad me.

So I went into Ony's Lair today.

And I thought I was tripping when the achieve came up. But nope...

OMG OMG OMG WHERE IS IT!? xD I couldn't even see it on the loot table. I hate how the head is all shiny, it always trips me out. I kept staring at it going "There's no mount!". Luckily, my fishy brain stopped looking at the shiny and I managed to pick out the real mount >_> I'm so glad I got Rarity, I'm sure I would have skipped over the mount otherwise...

44 counted runs! Estimated 55 or so total Onyxian kills. First time I've ever seen it drop!

Also. The screenshot... makes her look like she's just hopping. Really high.

EDIT: Oh. And after that, I decided to go do the dailies for the white polar bear mount. I got 2, the arena and the whipping one >_> So I did those. No mount. Oh well. I sat there waiting for the daily reset which was gonna happen in 30 mintues. I got the whipping one again.

Total bag count via Rarity: 5
Total bags: Uhm. 20?

Good lord, I haven't had this much luck since the day I got Blue Proto Drake and White Hawkstrider in the same day... in the same week that I also got Fiery Warhorse!

Blizz really loves this warrior.
Attachments
Jizztastic.jpg
Jizztastic.jpg (361.57 KiB) Viewed 2983 times
whitepolarbear.jpg
whitepolarbear.jpg (90.28 KiB) Viewed 2988 times

Blog

Shadow
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Shadow's Mount Scroll (Alani Makes Three!)

Unread post by Shadow »

@.@ Update, double post...

I'm more than spoiled right now. Not only by the game and RNG. But by a friend. He had 4 Skyshards. I asked if he would let me watch him kill Alani when he finished getting them. He proceeded to sit down one day and farmed up 4 Skyshards in a single sitting. Of... what... 2 or 3 hours? I was dying because of how damn lucky he was. And dying even harder because he told me "Alani is ugly. You can have her."

What the hell. xD

So he sat down. Farmed a bit more today. Got the last two Skyshards. @.@ In no time. At all. I swear. Though it felt like forever.

I still have the one Skyshard I ever managed to farm in the time it took this guy to get six in my hunter's bag.

The most amusing part was that I was flying around Alani's head while waiting for him to come and tag her. When he did, her name grey-ed out to me, even though we were in party together. I had to hit her to make her name come up red again. But I freaked out so bad when it happened.

Attachments
Alaniomg.jpg
Alaniomg.jpg (382.38 KiB) Viewed 2983 times

Blog

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Daaaaang, you've been getting lucky! Alani is one of those things I'll probably never get, but I'll adore from afar. I just don't have the right luck and patience to farm up those shards. x.x Your friend is wonderful for just handing her over!

And jealous of that Ony drake, wow.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Aww, the Onyxian Drake looks so happy because she's jumping so high. Aughfhgjyf. Like, "looky me, new owner yay!"

So precious ;w;

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Shadow
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Shadow »

Seriously, I don't have shit for luck when it comes to the shards xD I have that one shard and I have over 8k kills... @.@ My friend really is amazing. He's not so much of a mount lover and I drag him around with me a lot of late. Basically I told him that the Sprites farming spot is amazing for Spirits of Harmony too. So he's been using that spot to farm them.

And right? xD I swear I didn't mean to make the screenshot look like that. I only noticed that it looks like she's jumping around after I posted it.

Some sad news, too. I tried to ticket the Direhorn off and Blizz couldn't do anything about it. Probably because of the cross servers thing. :x

Blog

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

woah what an amazing friend. grats on the sweet mount!