Descecration (PokeRP)

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Descecration (PokeRP)

Unread post by Azunara »

The Giratina-Persian hybrid chewed her paw nervously, a habit that an elder sibling had unsuccessfully tried to train her out of. There was no reason for Finis to feel nervous. Her job was inherently easy. The Guard was always shared between the eldest children of Giratina. Even if she was newest to this position, Oblivion had explained nothing really ever happened. You sat there for a few days, reported to Father that absolutely nothing happened, and then you were set for a week or two while the rotation went through. So why was she nervous?

Finis got on her feet, looking at the Pillar behind her with a frown. The Pillar clawed its way into the sky, and one of her siblings capable of more graceful flight said that a large stone creature curled up on the top. Its image was that of those etched on the Pillar itself. It was a creature that was serpentine in nature, with a long, savage jaws that were like a crocodile's. It had far too many eyes, a large cluster like a spider's on its skull and the rest of its body littered with them. Finis felt like they were watching her, and it made her nervous. Her tail lashed, and she forced herself to calm down. She was being silly. There was no reason to be afraid.

The Girasian became aware of something moving in the fog. She tried not to squeak. Maybe it was one of her brothers or sisters, trying to scare her. She stood stiffly, ears pricked. A figure appeared in the gloom--something vaguely like a cofagrius, but not. Its form was different. All in minute little ways--an extra arm, different symbols on the sarcophagus, spikes claws on the ends of its spectral arms. A vague inkling of memory stirred in her mind. Something about Dusk. Pokemon who were odd, evolved, monsters. She bared her teeth. It was coming towards her.

That wasn't possible. Giratina had placed something, a curse or a blessing, to prevent ghosts from find this place. No one should have known about it but himself and his children. "Turn back, ghost!" She hissed.

"The Watcher sees."

Finis flinched. "You shouldn't be here."

"The Watcher speaks."

The Girasian flared her wings. "You should turn back, or I will destroy you. You do not belong here." She said, trying to keep her voice as firm as possible. Tutmehetan merely drew closer, rattling his boards and groaning his words, "The Watcher calls to me."

Finis launched a ball of shadow energy to deter the ghost, but Tut merely continued his march. "The Watcher protects me,." He protested, and Finis backed up, feeling panic. She realized her back was to the pillar. "Dad!" She screamed in panic. Something grabbed her paws, pulled her to the ground. The last thing she saw was an etching of the Watcher, its eyes red. Or perhaps that was her own blood.

---

"You fools. This is not Giratina. Do you think I am stupid? Do you think I would not notice?" The voice snarled, and its servants cowered. "Trying to lure the God himself would be impossible. The death of his child may cause him to make a foolish mistake."

"Disgusting." A piercing flash of light and Tut was gone, leaving only a few other minions standing at the base of the statue, the voice echoing in each of their heads. "Mentally, I am awake. Physically, I sleep. It will take the blood of something greater. Far greater. We will need Arceus himself to end this curse. Perhaps I should create Champions more...useful than you?" The voice growled.

A hybrid skarmory-buneary quailed, "Master, don't! We will do better."

The Watcher snorted. "Better? I need not better from you. I have better. Legends of my own. You are useless. But perhaps I will give you a second chance. Bring me the Alpha of the Shaymins. Already I grow weary. I must feast on his essence to stay awake. I need their leaders. Bring me their children. I will see them serve me instead. And we will bring forth Arceus and I shall be free. Now leave my sight, before I change my mind."

The minions didn't bother to express their gratitude, simply fleeing. The Watcher grinned savagely to himself. The child did its job well. And soon her death would lead to so much more.

---

Azelf cracked open an eye. Something was...off. It knew that its kin were feeling the same sensation. As the scions of Arceus, they had an especially attuned sense to something being wrong, and they knew when his will was being defiled. And something was off. Very off. The small blue creature stretched, arching its back and lightly hovering in the air, closing its eyes and reaching out. Ah, there. It could sense panic, a loss of will among the clans of Shaymins. But why? It frowned, casting out for the familiar sensation of its Alpha, only to find it wasn't there. It blinked, surprised. That was abnormal. Alarmingly so. Perhaps it should look into this further. It could already feel the questioning mental hums of the sleepy Uxie and the mischievous Mespirit. They too knew something was wrong. They must--it paused, a sudden alarm thrilling through them simultaneously. Mespirit was the one who said it--the worlds between Reverse Realm and this Realm were being distorted, ripped far too close together. Giratina's nature was to open passages, Shaymin's to close them. But they were not being shut. Not when they should be. Spirits would soon be loose.

---

The portals were bruises in the air, shimmering faintly. Certainly something to be considered unusual. And then things became crawling out. Old relatives, thought dead, were arriving at old haunts. Lost children came home. Long gone friends made themselves known. But they were wrong. Twisted, confused, seeming to not remember much of where or who they were, trapped in the past. And other living simply vanished, never to be seen again. It was the first sign of war, and many were beginning to see the strange portals themselves.

((So that's how the RP will start. I figure people will be in the same general vicinity in Sinnoh when they see a relative/portal/whatever. And then we wing it.))
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Descecration (PokeRP)

Unread post by Lupis »

Huron, Spear Pillar

Huron's ears twitched. The Spear Pillar was, if anything, a dull place. As far as she could tell, pokémon never visited on purpose. They just ended up there, nervous and jumpy, then fled as soon as possible. She was agonizingly used to the sounds there; nothing ever changed. Palkia snored, passing flocks of bird pokémon chirped, and Riannon chattered. And that was that. There was no such thing as an exciting new sound that didn't end up being Palkia shifting in his sleep, or Riannon stepping on a sharp rock. It was always calm and quiet and she hated it.

Except now. Now, she could hear something new, and she had absolutely no explanation. It was like the sound of the wind howling against the pillar, but odd, distorted. It was faint, too; nowhere close; but she could find anything. She had to, if she didn't want to die of boredom. Her ears perked up and she stood taller, glancing quickly back to look for Riannon. Her sister would want to see this. ...But then, her sister could catch up later. Eagerly, she moved towards the sound, her steps taking her further and further down Spear Pillar towards the base. The sound was getting louder, a sort of wind-like howl as if heard underwater, with distortions that sounded nearly like voices.

She could see the source as soon as the first floor met her eyes. She didn't even consider stopping to look from afar, jumping down from the top of the stairs and landing with a thump before prowling towards it. It was... a portal. There was just a portal, hovering in the room. She'd seen similar things, but this one was nothing like Palkia's matter-shifting portals, this was dark and misty, whispering as if there were pokémon on the other side. Oh, now this was cool.

"RIANNON! GET DOWN HERE!"

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Riannon
Spear Pillar

Rian pricked her ears. Why in Arceus' name was Huron shouting at her? The espalkia frowned. Nothing was exciting enough to warrant shouting here. Then again, Huron was loud. Maybe she found a shiny rock and was getting excited over it. Rian grinned to herself. She got up on her paws, shaking out the kinks in her muscles from lying down and watching the birds. It was one of the very few things to do here. Huron shouted, birds flew, pokemon got lost, and occasionally Rian talked to the resident Dialga, who was awake most of the time. He was friendly enough, although he always gave Huron and Rian an odd look, as if he wasn't sure what to do with them. Rian didn't blame him. It must be confusing to find out your past self had a kid, and this was her. She had spent a few days trying to figure THAT one out, but the enigma more or less remained unsolved.

The espalkia blinked. Was Huron still shouting at her? This must have been real important. Not to mention, all the birds had been scared off. Rian gently plucked at the strings of reality, pushing them aside and warping through to where Huron was--mostly to annoy the glacialga. Except something went different, like there was a giant gap right near where Huron was. She frowned, and instead of Shifting by Huron's side, she appeared several yards away, as if the gap in reality had thrown her off. She turned to look at the thing, padding over to her sister. "What in Arceus' name is that? It doesn't look like anything Dad would make. And it's just a hole in space. There's nothing there when I Shifted."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Hagiel- Mt. coronet.

Hagiel was climbing up the slope of the mountian. It was quite cold, but there was all kinds of odd things going on the region, maybe even the world. When something like this happened, there was a high chance that this mountian had something to do with it, practically the capital of all legends, if the stories had any hint of truth to them. The spinda gave a slight shiver from the cold. He was going to get to the bottom of this, if it killed him. He kept climbing, fingers numb.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista cautiously crept through the trees spying the misdrevous in the small clearing ahead of her. Her ruby eyes twinkled with curiousity. Trista frowned unsure of how to approach the other Pokemon without scaring it and making a bold decision she moved out from the cluster of trees. The misdrevous saw the baneye and spooked instantly floating away. Trista frowned and wanted to race after the other ghost type but found it would be no use even if she could catch up to it. The baneye sat defeated and struggled with her zipper of a mouth cursing Arceus that it was caught again.

(Sorry if it's short and not very good I'm at work at the moment and posting when I can.)
Last edited by Silivren on Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((Aaah, I wanted to make this post last night, but I just gave up. Let's see if I can figure something out now.))

Keir - Giratina's Realm

Keir raised his head from his paws, blinking back the remains of the sleep he had been awoken from. However, unlike usual, no one had intentionally woken him. No silly requests from the residents of Giratina's Realm, or lost new-arrivals. No, not this time. This time something else had woken the Umbretina. Something instinctual. There was something wrong, very wrong. The rift between his father's realm and that of the living was weakening. As far as Keir knew, that had never happened before. Something must have gone wrong.

Rising to his paws, he gazed around the dark spirit-world. There was nothing out of place that he could see, but he knew there was indeed something amiss regardless. Flaring his inky black tentacle-like wings, he lifted off the ground and soared up into the dark sky of the realm. There had to be something caused by this disturbance that he could find.

As he flew, Keir quickly became aware of a large group of spirits lingering around a certain area up ahead of him. They seemed agitated and scared, mingling around a particular spot, although appearing to keep their distance from it as well. As Keir grew closer, he could barely make out a shimmering object in the middle of the crowd. Both curious and worried, the Umbretina descended, landing near the spirits. They took notice of him and swarmed around him, recognizing him as a son of Giratina. Their clamouring irritated Keir, and he generally ignored them, although he did pick out a few words from the mess of talking that served to worry him more. Words like "portal", or "rift". Neither of those things were good in this situation.

Keir pushed his way through the crowd, fur bristling a little as the spirits continued to panic around him. As he broke through, he finally got a good look at what they had been looking at. And they were indeed right. It was a rift. A portal to the world of the living. His fears of the two worlds colliding amplified, he reached out telepathically to Giratina, hoping to receive some answer from the Lord of Death. "Father? Father, are you there? What's going on?"

((Bluh, I'm gonna just leave it as this for now. I'll get my other characters going in a bit. XD))
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Giratina
Reverse World

Keir's efforts were greeted by a flurry of rage and chaos, nothing really understandable. The Legend responded with vague glimpses of a persian/Giratina hybrid, as well as a large, steep pillar, and lots of blood. Wherever the Legend was, or whatever he was doing, it was unlikely he'd respond. The spirits, however, wanted answers. Other veteran spirits were trying to placate various dead, their purpose was to ferry ghosts to the Reverse Realm and keep them still. Their efforts seemed pointless. The rift itself continued to hum and shimmer, although it didn't sound like there was much activity on the other side, just a handful of voices speaking. There was a vague image of white marble, as well as two figures.
Senna-Umbreon

Keir - Giratina's Realm

The response from Giratina, though vague, shocked Keir. The glimpses of blood and flurry of emotion he received made him shiver, fur bristling. Had something happened to another of Giratina's children? Around him, the spirits continued to swarm, although he mostly tuned them out, a little shaken. The Umbretina took a few moments to recover, although he was still confused by the reply. Finally, he turned his gaze to the shimmering rift. The vague figures he could see through it seemed familiar, as did the white marble. After a moment of hesitation, Keir decided his course of action. Giratina was likely not to respond again, and there wasn't a whole lot the Legend's son could do in this realm without knowing more about what was happening. The view of the other side of the rift made him think, though. Perhaps the other Legends - or their own children - had an idea of what was happening? He let himself Shift out of Giratina's Realm, his destination Spear Pillar. Even if the rift itself led to the home of the Lords of Space and Time anyway, it would likely make the tear between the worlds worse, so Keir settled with getting there himself.

The pearly white marble of Spear Pillar was a stark contrast to the dark spirit world, and it took Keir a moment or two to get his bearings, blinking a couple times to get used to the light. He wasn't all that fond of visiting Spear Pillar, particularly due to how bright it was. When he found that he could actually look around, he found that he had warped only a little ways from two of the Pokemon he had been hoping - if only to see if they knew anything - to see.

"Riannon. Huron. It's been a while."
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Huron, Spear Pillar

Huron scowled as her sister easily teleported in, padding up to the portal and sniffing it suspiciously. It wasn't reacting, but she didn't trust it. "I have no idea." She paused, standing inches from the portal and staring it down, hackle fur raised aggressively. "Come on, portal, do something! I was hoping for a fight!" It was at that moment that she heard a voice- she scrambled back in a flurry of fur and claws, fur puffed out, before suddenly stopping. Oh, Arceus dammit, it was just Keir. Didn't she look tough now. Standing taller, she uncerimoniously licked flat a puffed out patch of fur, tail twitching stiffly.

"Keir. ...'Sup." She paused, shook out her fur, and pointed her tail at the portal. "Our tower is broken. You here to fix it?"

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Riannon
Spear Pillar

"This looks like Keir's dad's work," Rian said with a frown. She was familiar enough with portals to the Other, but that wasn't one of her kind of portals. She snorted with amusement as Huron flung herself backwards, far more used to the idea of people, in this case Keir, appear in and out of thin air. An advantage to her own ability. "Speak of Giratina's son now! How you doing, Keir? I feel like it's been forever since you last visited us."
Senna-Umbreon

Keir - Spear Pillar

Keir raised an eyebrow at Huron, stifling a small chuckle at her reaction. He padded over to the two other hybrids, nodding at Riannon, "Doing as well as possible in this situation." He replied, stopping to stand between the two sisters. He glanced at Huron before turning his gaze back to the portal. "Not quite. Actually, I was hoping the two of you would have some idea on what's going on here." Sitting down and tucking his wings back, he tilted his head a little before continuing, "It seems as though there's a rift opening between our two worlds. There was a portal like this back in the Reverse World as well." The Umbretina peered at the portal in front of him, seeing a vague view of the spirit realm beyond the shimmering light. "But so far that's all I know. But I suspect something had gone very wrong. I tried contacting my Father, but.. I didn't get much of a response."
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Hana and Lulu - Somewhere outside of Floaroma Town

Hana sat scratching at the ground with her paw, carefully digging out a hole. Nearby, Lulu laid snoozing under the shade of a berry plant. Hana smiled as she pushed a couple of seeds into the hole, covering it up with the leftover dirt. "There. Soon we'll have more Shuca berries for you Lulu." Hana said, satisifed with her work. "Meh, I want more Aquav berries, they taste better."Lulu responded groggily, turning onto her side. "Well, if you want to stay alive to eat more Aguav berries, we need more Shucha berries."Hana replied, carefully putting her berry pouch back on. "Fine whatever." Lulu grumbled. Hana laughed, shaking her head at her lover's grumblings.

At that moment, the pair heard a noise that sounded something like a voice. "Lulu did you hear that?" Asked Hana, her ears pointing in the direction of the sound. "'Course I did,"Answered Lulu, moving onto her stomach and lifting her head."You wanna investigate?" Hana's ears lowered,"As much as I'd loath to, we should. It might be a pokemon after our crops." She responded. "Good." Said Lulu, rolling her shoulders as she got up and walked over to Hana."I've been itching for a fight." "Patience love,"Said Hana,"It could be a lost child as well." Hana stood up as Lulu reached her."Ready?" Asked the Luxio. "As I'll ever be." Sighed Hana as the pair walked towards the sound.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Darla--Floaroma Town
Floaroma Town was an unusual location for the snubbull; normally she frequented the more populated cities. However, Darla was feeling different today. For some reason there almost seemed to be a different sort of smell in the air, but she brushed the sensation aside, chalking it up to overactive imagination. The snubbull had traveled all the way to the tiny flower town because she had suddenly decided that she really wanted a new hat. More specifically: A new hat with a flower or berry on it, perhaps something with a wide brim--a real ladies hat. Darla had gotten it in her head that surely in Floaroma some lovely ladies with lovely hats would be around and surely one of them would leave their hat behind or forget about it just long enough for the snubbull to snatch it when it was least expected.

So far Darla had been out of luck, trying to hide herself amongst the field of flowers as she spied on the unsuspecting humans, a slight pout wrinkling her already grumpy looking features.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Hagiel-mt coronet

As he continued his accent, he began to wonder if he has been wrong in his sources. Some Pokemon seemed to like messing with him, and some of his sources were Psychic types. What they foresaw could have been over a hundred years in the future, if they were right at all. If they even tried to look. But they could be right. Something could be about to happen, something could have started. He blinked as his hand touched something, a brick of some kind? He had spaced out, which could have cost him his life. He pulled up enough to lift his head above a ledge, to more or less of a plateau. Could... Could this be...? Or was his faulty sight deceiving him? Tall pillars were around the bricked area, in various states of repair, most tall or far away enough to be blurred to his eyes in some way shape or form. A large blur was in the sky, and there were three, he assumed, Pokemon not too far away from him.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Riannon
Spear Pillar

"Wait...you mean that you don't know what's up?" Rian said with a frown. This was definitely Keir's department. Death was his, space hers, time Huron's. That was how it worked. If Keir didn't know what was up, something was definitely wrong. She peered at the space again, scowling. "Well, it's similar to Dad's portals in that it, you know, opens to another place. But that's not his work. And he's still out like a light. And I don't think the new Time Legend is doing much of anything either. Just a hunch. Which means we are WAY out of our league here." She frowned, ears pricking when she heard footsteps. She twisted, peering at something at the foot of the plateau. "Oh, Arceus. I think it's another lost person."

---

Marina and Cole
Floaroma

Rin looked at the oh-so delicious berries that were growing out of the ground. Granted, the luxio was going to pose a problem, the linoone thought. Her Delta typing was already in effect, making her almost impossible to spot. She would just have to sneak forward a bit, grab a handful or two while their backs were turned, and then bolt. She paused, realizing that there was someone else in the vicinity, a scraggled looking vaporeon who was also eying the berries. He looked out of sorts though, and more like he hadn't eaten in days. And he was far closer and more in line of sight than she was. Rin paused, watching his progress. Maybe he had an ability like her? No, it didn't look like it. The odd vaporeon was still slowly picking his way through the grass, and it wasn't so stealthy.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista attempted not to frown as she frantically tugged on her caught zipper. It was no use and she finally stood with a sigh. Nobody would help her, nobody would talk to her, and certainly nobody was going to look twice at her. She tapped her foot and pulled at her ears, it was a habit she often did when she was nervous or in a state of general discomfort and unease. Trista shrugged and began to walk through the forest. Truth be told she wasn't sure where she was going or where she was, and the baneye didn't have enough left in her to care anymore.

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Hana and Lulu - Floraroma Town
Lulu frowned."Hana, something isn't right. I don't think the sound came from this way."She looked around."Or at least if it did, it's not here anymore." Hana stopped sighing. Well,"She asked,"Do you want to go back?" Lulu shifted from one foot to the other."...Hm, I really don't know...I don't like the idea of leaving the crop unprotected but if it means keeping you safe I'll take it."Lulu stated finally. Hana walked over to Lulu, brushing her head against the luxio's as she closed her eyes."Lulu you shouldn't worry so much about me, I'll be fine."Hana said with a smile, opening her eyes. It was then she spotted the vaporeon trying to sneak up on her garden."Oh!? Hey, those aren't your's!" Lulu turned around to look at the vaporeon as well, claws extended."Hey back off bucko!"
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Huron, Spear Pillar

Huron scowled at Keir, but she couldn't keep up her temper for long; this was far too exciting to be annoyed at the umbratina. She flicked her ears as he explained, peering at the portal. So not even the bookworm Keir knew what was up? Now this was new. It was clearly his department and he was coming to them.
"Don't ask me. I can move time, but I don't deal with weird portals. That's your thing." She poked at the portal with a metal claw, tail swishing excitedly. "Can anything come out?" What if a big, dangerous monster came out? That would be fantastic, she never got to fight! And besides, what else would tear holes in the wall between the realms?

Her excitement was quickly rained on by Riannon's announcement. She turned sharply, ears flicking back. "Ugh. Can we just growl at them and send them away? That works whenever I don't feel like dealing with their prattling."

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Hagiel-spear pillar

Hagiel fully Climbed up onto what he fully knew was the Fabled Spear pillar. The Three figures were starting to glance his way. while he couldn't see their faces clearly from here, He Saw they were... Kinda Eeveelutions? But they had odd features, which he couldn't fully make out. He Slowly stepped closer, the closer he got, the more and more they looked like Pictures of Legendary pokemon said to live/Appear here. As that occurred to him, he stopped dead in his tracks. He had never actually met a Legendary before, or At least, someone legendary like. What was he supposed to do? After a Moment he slowly got down on one knee and dipped his head, unsure of what else to do.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Riannon
Spear Pillar

Rian blinked as Hagiel got down on one knee. This was something different! She burst into a wide, ear-to-ear grin, already proclaiming, "I like this one! Huron, don't be rude to our new guest. Besides, maybe they'll know something about that portal there. It can't be a coincidence he cropped up, right? Doesn't Dad or whatshisface Cro always say stuff is connected in some balance or another?"

She turned back to Hagiel, still grinning. "I don't think you have to stay down on one knee. I'm Riannon. That's my sister, Huron. And over there is Keir. What's your name?"

((Cole and Marina post after school.))