Desecration OOC

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Re: Desecration OOC

Unread post by Jurz »

Fairy type still confuses me XD I'm all like "Bluestar! use Dragon Rage on Azurill" *doesn't affect it* "WHYYYYY!!! oh...wait..." :lol:

Anyway, I've got to catch up on reading so hopefully I will post something later tonight :)

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Sorry, work and sharing the laptop got in the way of me finishing my post. >_< Will try to get it up tonight before bed.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I apologize for not posting lately. I've been a little lazy and I'm a tad stuck on what to do with the Wrath camp. I'm thinking I might create a lieutenant that's ranked over Khaos, or maybe an aspect of Wrath or something since the Wrath person hasn't posted at all yet. I'm also not sure whether to have the guards maybe spy Rin or to just let Rin and Trista waltz in. xD I should have said something sooner. >_<

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

I have a...stupid question, I guess? Are we limited to 4 attacks like in-game or can we use as many different attacks as we want (within reason. I understand the attacks have to be something the Pokemon can/could use)

and are RPs usually this slow? I know X and Y distracted many of us but oh my :lol:

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

No, most RPs aren't this slow but i held things up for a bit and people have X and Y, school, work, etc and there's only a couple of people making posts.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Usually they aren't, but people aren't responding and I know they get frustrated when things move on without them.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

TygerDarkstorm wrote:I apologize for not posting lately. I've been a little lazy and I'm a tad stuck on what to do with the Wrath camp. I'm thinking I might create a lieutenant that's ranked over Khaos, or maybe an aspect of Wrath or something since the Wrath person hasn't posted at all yet. I'm also not sure whether to have the guards maybe spy Rin or to just let Rin and Trista waltz in. xD I should have said something sooner. >_<
Any thoughts on this, 'Zu?

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Right then. Well, if the Wrath person hasn't posted, then I'll probably end up NPCing it for plot's sake if it comes down to it. Alternatively, I can also NPC a lieutenant as well if that's what you'd like. As for the guards, I don't think they'd be able to see or detect Trista at all, but they might be able to detect Rin through smell if you'd like. I don't care much one way or another. If they get caught, I'm sure Rin will think of something clever to keep them alive. :D
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I'm busy with work both today and tomorrow but after that I don't mind coming up with something for Wrath as well. However you want to handle it is fine with me. :) I'm just going to let the guards have Trista and Rin slide on by into the camp. :)

[/center]
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Azunara wrote:Right then. Well, if the Wrath person hasn't posted, then I'll probably end up NPCing it for plot's sake if it comes down to it. Alternatively, I can also NPC a lieutenant as well if that's what you'd like. As for the guards, I don't think they'd be able to see or detect Trista at all, but they might be able to detect Rin through smell if you'd like. I don't care much one way or another. If they get caught, I'm sure Rin will think of something clever to keep them alive. :D
~(O o O)~ SPOOOOOOOOOKY TRISSSTAAAAAAAA.

XD :lol:

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

I could totally make up a Wrath :) I've been itching to post but...Rose is stuck and I'm not sure where to go with Peter (and I should probably post his father's response but I'm not sure what he would say)

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I've been kinda wanting to whip up something Wrath related that might be a bigger bad to Khaos if that's okay with people. >_> I have a little more free time before work today then I thought I would have so I'll get the concept started so I can get a post up asap.

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Once/if Kona gets approval I'll try to get things in the Wrath camp moving again. :)

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I will throw up a post after I get off work. I wanted to give other people a chance to post before I made another one. :)

[/center]
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Is there something we can do to try and get this a little more active? Do the people who have started posting and then stopped still intend to be a part of this? We could really use something from Trista, people can pick up NPCs if they're bored (I've been trying to keep the Wrath camp busy so people can do something there), something could be done with the half-legendaries just gawking at the portal to Floaroma.

What can we do in Floaroma to try and keep the party there more engaged? Should we start trying to get other sin camps engaged to try and draw more people in? If so, what shall these camps be doing?

I'd like to see this RP start going somewhere, but I'd rather not have to make like 10 characters and pilot a bunch of NPCs to do so. >_<

[/center]
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Is there something we can do to try and get this a little more active? Do the people who have started posting and then stopped still intend to be a part of this? We could really use something from Trista, people can pick up NPCs if they're bored (I've been trying to keep the Wrath camp busy so people can do something there), something could be done with the half-legendaries just gawking at the portal to Floaroma.

What can we do in Floaroma to try and keep the party there more engaged? Should we start trying to get other sin camps engaged to try and draw more people in? If so, what shall these camps be doing?

I'd like to see this RP start going somewhere, but I'd rather not have to make like 10 characters and pilot a bunch of NPCs to do so. >_<
I fully admit I've been slacking. I had a bunch of family drama and kinda lost my muse. Couple that on top of a lot of college work and actual work for my job and I've been exhausted. I can try to post tomorrow between working on homework. I think the problem is we lost like.. 4 or 5 people with characters besides well me...

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

That's why I made that post. :P I'm trying to figure out if there's something we can do to get this thing up from its snail crawl state. I just mentioned your character because I've seen you super active in the FR forums but not as much around here so I wasn't sure what was going on. :)

[/center]
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Well it's hard to do anything with the half-legends at Spear Pillar because Senna and Lupis (two of the three) aren't posting. I've been meaning to post for my half-legend in Eterna Forest but I'm not sure if there is anything I can do with my other character since she's stuck at Spear Pillar.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Yeah, I've been trying to push stuff along, but it's hard when only a handful of us are posting. But since several people haven't posted/no intention of posting as far as I'm aware, I'm just gonna chalk it up to lack of interest or whatever and just move the group along.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Right, that's why I was putting up some of those questions to see if there's something that the handful of us posting can do to keep everyone interested. :)

Right now we've got the Wrath camp having a smattering of activity (I'll send some NPCs out to start chasing after Jurz's half-legendary since no one else has picked them up). Do we want to start getting other sin camps active and maybe helping to spread some of the mayhem that's going down?

[/center]