Descecration (PokeRP)

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Descecration (PokeRP)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((Sorry for the delay!))
Wrath Camp--Eterna Forest

The camp was a hustle and bustle of activity, though some of the guards around the perimeter seemed comparatively lazy, especially those near the entrance Khaos used. Despite the fact that the houndire had warned them of potential followers, the pidgey and chimchar chose to ignore it, instead picking at their fingernails and examining talons. "Think anything was actually behind him?" the pidgey remarked.

The chimchar shrugged. "I doubt it. That dude's a nut case. There's nothing out there." The pidgey looked around before nodding and going back to examining his talons.

Thanks to Khaos' smoke screen, the acrid smell all but hid the scent coming from Rin.

Inside the camp the audino continued to try and see to Khaos' injuries while the houndire did his best not to slink to the tent he knew Kona would be in. Taking a deep breath, Khaos ducked inside, cringing a little at the houndour pelt that greeted him hanging from the tent's main structural pole. The floor of the tent had been covered in lush pelts from various pokemon that Kona had sacrificed "in the name of the Watcher." Mostly she liked to use them as warning of what happened to pokemon who opposed her. Other decorations were sparse, excluding a large table that held a map as well as other organized piles of papers (usually strategies Kona and her assistant came up with).

It was there that Kona was stationed, her assistant, a scarred, battle hardened, and unforgiving pokemon ((I'll leave it vague should someone else want to play that part)), across from her as they looked over the different maps and strategies. Khaos padded softly to the middle of the tent, facing the table before coughing slightly to get their attention.

Kona's massive head swung toward him. "This had better be good, Khaos. You are interrupting an important meeting."

The houndire tried to appear as meek as he was able, bristling slightly at her tone. "Just reporting in ma'am."

"Get on with it then."

He tried to refrain himself from snarling. "The, uh, 'mission' was a failure. I did not manage to get any new recruits. I was attacked by a half legendary which allowed the two possible recruits to escape."

Her eyes bored into him with no mercy, the fake one unnerving him a bit though he tried his best to keep a straight, if slightly annoyed, face. Kona padded closer to him, using her height to her advantage and towering over the houndire. "What do you mean they escaped? They should have been dead if they declined!" she roared at him. Growling, she sat back on her haunches, looking more thoughtful then mad. "Still... what was a half-legendary doing in these parts. I thought we had scouted for them all but I guess I was wrong."

((I gotta get ready for work so I'll try to post more either later tonight or tomorrow. The assistant can chime in if someone wants to play that.))

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

(Ahem... I'm.. Going to snag the assistant, if that's ok with everyone. Tyger, you can name him if you want if Kona responds to him. I just need time to think of a name otherwise.)

Kona's assistant, Wrath camp, Eterna forest

The Marowak was quite into the meeting when Khaos came in. He listened patiently, and shook his head slightly when Khaos said he had failed. Although, the knowledge that there was still legend spawn in the area was valuable.

"Madam Kona, shall I gather a party to search for this half legend? If so, should I ask them to detain it, or kill it?"
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Wrath Camp

Rin stifled her sigh of relief as they slipped past unnoticed. She found herself wishing once again that her delta type was ghost, so she could be completely unnoticeable. She supposed there was no point in really being too upset over it. She pricked her ears, frowning when she realized the buzzing in her head was in fact Trista talking to her. Wait, she wasn't psychic! How was this going to work--"Oh, hi! Uh. Is this working?" She thought, feeling stupid for it.

((wow okay so cole and rian will be up when i can think))
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista snickered softly to herself. "Yes it's on. I'm just thankful that you let me in, it's safer to communicate this way. This place is.. scary. What is wrong with these Pokémon? They seem... lifeless. Well except for that Audino. You saw her right? Why would an Audino help something that very likely seems evil?" she shook her head softly and glanced all around her.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((I'll let you think of a name for him. ^_^))

Kona and Khaos--Wrath Camp, Eterna Forest

The grizzlor swiveled her head to the marowak, nodding slightly. "Aye, take a patrol or two and sweep the forest for them. If you find them, detain them. Before we off them we should see if it might be able to tell us what the real legendaries know; see if they suspect anything that's going on." She turned to Khaos, grinning wickedly. "And take Khaos with you. Make sure he's in the front so he can identify the half legendary for you." Kona returned to her maps and strategies. "With any luck there will be more pokemon you can either recruit in the name of the Watcher or off. If the houndire doesn't pull his weight..." She made a slicing motion across her neck with a claw, eyes boring into Khaos. "That is all." She waved a paw dismissively.

Inside Khaos was teeming with rage, but with her little marowak assistant he didn't stand a chance attempting to fight Kona. At least not right now. A small part of him said he should be worried about the threat she had made but he stuffed it down as quickly as it had risen. Snarling slightly, the houndire kicked the audino that had been healing him away, stalking his way back outside the tent, fur along his hackles bristling.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

(Alright.)

Shen, wrath camp, eterna forest.

Shen nodded at Kona. "Yes madam Kona." He grabbed his bone club which was leaning against a wall, then fallowed Khaos outside. He walked out and started picking out a few of the followers he thought would be suitable for this task. He gave them a very brief discription of why he needed them, and a back up plan in case they needed to split into two groups, clarifying who would be in which group. He made sure he would stay in the same group as Khaos, should this happen. He needed to keep an eye on him. If he caught him mess up, it may mean khaos was betraying them.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Guess no one else is going to reply so I'll go ahead. xD))

Khaos--Wrath Camp, Eterna Forest

Tail lashing, Khaos paced a small circle around the camp while Shen called out orders. The houndire paid little attention to what the marowak said other than that he felt as if the other pokemon were following him, or at least watching him closely. As his circles grew ever wider, he stopped suddenly, catching an unfamiliar scent in the air. His hackles raised and his fur bristled, his lips climbing into a snarl. A growl wound its way out of his throat, though he could not quite pin point where the smell was coming from. "Show yourself, intruder," he uttered.
((Feel free to have Rin just kinda dance around and make Khaos look like he's crazy, if you like.))

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Wrath Camp

The linoone nearly froze when Khaos growled, looking around and trying to find her. But then she realized he couldn't quite find her, and a large grin spread across her face. Oh, this was going to be good. If she had heard right, the houndoom thing wasn't exactly on best terms with the denizens of the camp. If she could make him look like an idiot, then that would just make her day. Or at least get pay back for the threats. She easily slipped away, dancing around Khaos. She wasn't too worried for Trista--ghosts were clever and hard to smell out, let alone find. She realized that Trista had spoken to her, and she replied cheerfully, "This is pretty nifty. I'm gonna have to try and figure this out myself one day. I bet I could, just watch. I am--er, as for what is wrong with them, I don't know. I thought they were all Dusk, but I guess not. That audino didn't look Dusk at all. Maybe this is something else?"

---

Riannon
Spear Pillar

Mespirit churred in irritation, hovering over the image of the desecrated Floaroma town. It looked at them each expectantly, tails lashing. It showed the ghosts crawling out of a pit--for they were ghosts, Rian had spent enough time around Keir to know what to expect--and occasionally a ghost would track down one of the living denizens of the town, latching on. They kept pouring out. Many stayed in the vicinity, others drifted into the surrounding forest.

Mespirit sent a pulse of psychic energy, still obviously irritated by their lack of action. Rian looked towards the others, frowning at Mespirit with irritation. "We don't know what you want!" She snapped.

"Get to the source of this, children of the Trio. And your companions as well." A voice hummed in the air, and a pale spirit appeared behind Mespirit. Uxie and Mespirit quietly hummed to each other, before Uxie turned back to the group, frowning at them slightly. "We are unable to reach your father as well, son of Giratina. And the Lord of Time is too young to get involved. As for your father, daughter of Palkia, he slumbers, weary from the Dusk War. You three and your allies must get to the bottom of this, and quickly." Uxie threw Bellflower an expectant glance, tails twitching.

---

Cole
Floaroma

"What the hell is that thing doing?" Cole yelped in sudden alarm. One of the pale creatures, a shape that looked vaguely like a spectral skarmory, had been heckling an innocent murkrow. The bird quorked in alarm, trying to outpace the ghost, but the ghost was faster. There was a surge of...some energy, and the ghost appeared. The quick-moving murkrow dropped from the sky, moving slowly and peering at them balefully, its expression dead.

"I don't like this at all," Cole said, his voice sharp. Suddenly, this seemed way beyond his league. "Maybe we should just get out of here. Find Darla and Hanna and get as far away from this place as we can."
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Hana - Floraroma Town

"I hope that as well." Hana agreed, suppressing a shudder. She turned her head and began looking around at the injured, counting them. "10, 11, 12, 13...Goodness this is a lot. I hope I have enough berries to go around." She commented mournfully.

Lulu - Floraroma Town

Lulu snarled and raised her hackles at the murkrow. "Hana won't like leaving this place like this, but it's our best bet. I don't want to risk losing her!" Lulu uttered, sounding uncharacteristically troubled. She turned and began running back towards the town, towards Hana.

(Bah, sorry for being so slow.)
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

((Right, sorry about being awful at posting. >_>))

Darla--Floaroma Town

The snubbull rubbed her paws together and nodded absently at Hana, trying her best not to shiver as they walked through the town looking at the injured. The whole place gave her the heebie jeebies and she wanted nothing more than to turn tail and run, but she had promised to stick with Hana so she tried her best. "Maybe there's some potions lying around somewhere," she commented idly, looking to see if perhaps some of the humans dropped their items.

Khaos and Kona--Wrath Camp, Eterna Forest

Stamping a forepaw, Khaos howled with anger. "Show yourself, intruder!" he snapped. The rage was rising within the houndire, fueled by his failure in recruiting the two Pokemon from earlier, his failure to kill the half legendary he had fought, and then the flaying he received from Kona. And now some little shit of a Pokemon was running around, invisible--he could smell them. He wanted nothing more to draw them out and present their hide to Kona himself. Not wanting to blast off fire everywhere and risk burning the camp down, Khaos began spewing smoke from his mouth and nostrils, figuring that he would be able to see the invisible pokemon move through it.

Khaos used Smoke Screen!

What the houndire didn't account for was that the acrid smelling smoke would also drown out the scent of Rin and catch Kona's attention. The grizzlor had been trying to remap out the forest to see where this half legendary might have been hiding only to be interrupted by Khaos' growling. Once she caught the acrid tang of smoke, Kona barged her way outside. "What the hell is going on out here?!" she roared, glaring pointedly in the direction where Khaos was now surrounded by smoke.

[/center]
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Shen, wrath camp.

Shen had almost gotten everyone all ready to go when Khaos decided to go completely bonkers. He glanced over at the houndire. "What the hell are you DOING?" It was then that a smokescreen descended on the camp, causing Shen to have to squint his eyes to protect them from damage. He tried to gesture for a force to go and detain Khaos, but because of the smoke, the gestures were useless. He made sure he had a firm grip on his bone club and walked cautiously through the smoke to find Khaos.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Hana - Floraroma Town

"Oh! Fantastic idea deary!" Hana exclaimed, speeding up her pace. " And if we don't find any lying around, there's a store that sells potions here somewhere. As much as I don't care for theft, we should see if the store's still intact and take some. They'll work fantastically in tandem with the berries." She then began looking around for the store, hoping it hadn't been demolished.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Darla--Floaroma Town

Returning her attention to Hana and picking up a little on the leafeon's excitement, Darla picked up her pace, trying her best not to focus on all of the creepy happenings going on around her. She was relieved that her suggestion to look for potions had indeed been a good one and kept her eyes peeled for belongings of the humans that may have dropped on their way to the store. She found a couple of bags with some trainer supplies in it. With no one around, the snubbull loaded things she deemed necessary into one pack and drug it around behind her as she caught up to Hana. "I don't recognize some of these buildings," Darla said, sounding a little dejected. With all the ghost activity and new pit holes and such she was having a bit of trouble locating the store.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Cole
Floaroma

Cole still seemed worried, a shiver running down his spine. He followed after Lulu, although a bit slower. He froze in fear as he saw something come slithering towards her. It was a sluggish buizel, its fur pale and its eyes a fierce red. Cole's mind raced. This wasn't Dusk work, he knew that. Those pale things looked uncannily like ghosts. The Reverse Realm? Giratina? His thoughts were yanked back to Lulu, calling out suddenly, "Watch out!"

---

Rin
Wrath Camp

In hindsight, Rin hadn't accounted for the smoke screen. At least she was just another shape in the smoke, and they were dealing with Khaos and not focusing on her. She grinned toothily, saying cheerfully to Trista, "They can't see a thing! I hope. I don't think there's any need to worry. This is entertaining, anyways." She stood somewhat away from Khaos, Kona, and Shen just to be safe, but otherwise seemed to be enjoying herself.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Khaos and Kona--Wrath Camp, Eterna Forest

Khaos's eyes were darting around trying to see through the smoke to where the intruder might be hiding, growling in frustration that even the smoke screen was making the invisible pokemon hard to find. It didn't help that now Shen was coming in here to try and find him; the marowak would only get in the way. Rage growing, the houndire was finding that it was getting harder to watch for specific swirls in the smoke that would denote another pokemon, let alone it even being the intruder at this point. Roaring, Khaos took aim at a random patch of smoke and blasted a pillar of fire at it.

Khaos used Flame Thrower!

Kona was not at all happy about what was currently happening in her camp. She was supposed to be in control, damn it. This wasn't going to look good if news of this little... "incident" made it out to the other camps, let alone to the Watcher. The grizzlor lumbered her way over to the chaos, barking orders at water pokemon to contain the potential fires Khaos stood to make, while commanding still others to move out for the task she had originally assigned Shen. If there was actually an intruder in her camp, she would make it pay, and then she would flay Khaos until he begged for mercy for causing this mess in the first place. "Somebody clear this fucking smoke out of here!" Kona barked.

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Wrath Camp

Frankly, despite the smoke, Rin find it somewhat obnoxious that she couldn't really see or poke around much. Trusting that her invisibility was still in place, she meandered out of the smoke, taking a deep breath of fresh air. Flames sizzled in the air, but she was safe enough from that. She was more than happy to let them duke it out and fight--in-fighting meant they were way less likely to actually find her. And now the smoke masked her scent! She just had to try and not bump into anyone, and stay quiet...

---

Riannon and Crew
Spear Pillar/Floaroma

Mespirit hummed thoughtfully, and Riannon watched the two Legends with mild unease. She looked back at the group behind her, and was about to say something--only to find the Pillar was gone and they were in a field of flowers. "Hey!" She cried out, "Get back here! You can't DO that! That's MY job!" She said in protest. She was prepared to slice a portal that would bring her back when she realized that the field of flowers was a field of dead weeds. That wasn't right--oh.

She looked up. In person, the town seemed far worse. Buildings were either sunk-in or simply gone, and the portal, or what she could see of it, was gaping and things crawled out of it. She recognized plenty of spirits, having spent enough time around Keir. But what was unnerving was the shambling beings--possessed pokemon? She frowned, shuddering. That was abnormal and kind of creepy. "Be careful of those spirits," She said grimly. "They're beyond agitated. Try crazy, I think."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Hagiel
Spear pillar -> floaroma

Hagiel was completely unprepared for the sudden transition to a lower elevation. He coughed a bit, at the thicker air in general, before trying to get a better look at his surroundings. The air smelled of death and decay, causing him to twitch his nose in disgust. His vision only lasted clear until the buildings started, but even what he saw was cause enough for worry. Everything in sight was dead or dying, and the dead were walking amount them. Or what appeared to be the dead. He was curious, but it was turning into a morbid curiosity. "If that's a town, people are going to be in danger..." He mumbled.

Tanith, Floaroma town.

The lithe figure leapt up onto a fairly straight house, looking down at the destruction. She was pretty sure there wouldn't be many trinkets here, but perhaps someone who'd seen the destruction, and want to see more. She could do with more followers. Compared to the other sins, her forces were... Lackluster. But some of them made such good statues. Much prettier then when alive. She dived into the top window of the house she was on from the roof, spraying glass shards everywhere, to which the currendas payed no mind. There was a human laying unconscious on the floor, which she ignored, and a very pretty jeweled necklace on a bedside table, which she payed just the right amount of attention to. Slipping it onto her neck, and leaving the house as fast as she had come.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Trista - Eterna forest

Trista peered at Rin and smiled as she tried to stifle a laugh. "You really got him good. That big bear thing sure is mad. I was half tempted to mess with him myself. What are they doing? Looking for us? I want to know what this.. Watcher is. The Houndire doesn't seem too scary when you compare him to.. to that.." she nodded pointing an invisible finger at the one she heard referred to as Kona. "She looks as if she could snap me in two, maybe she just needs someone more competent than.. Well.. him." she smirked and crossed her arms. "If I knew they wouldn't see me or find me I'd mess with him too. Being a ghost comes in VERY handy sometimes."

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Lulu - Floraroma Town

Lulu heard Cole's warning and looked up just in time to see the buizel. She jumped backwards, snarling as the buizel just barely managed to scrape her fur. "Argh, listen you, I've got no quarel with you, I've got a girlfriend to save! So I'll just paralyze you and leave." Lulu growled with agitation, sparks flying from her fur.
Lulu used Discharge!

Hana - Floraroma Town

Hana hummed softly, trying to dispel the gloom as she searched for supplies. The leafeon had found a pack of spare potions and was currently dragging it along. "Hm, You are right Darla. I've lived here quite a while and it's even unrecognizable to me." She responded, seeming a little worried as she turned her head to look at the Snubbull. "Maybe we should keep looking. You can't miss the stores they sell potions at, nearly destroyed or not." Hana said quickly, as if trying to keep herself from becoming frightened.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Darla--Floaroma Town

The snubbull was nodding in agreement with Hana when she heard a loud crashing noise. "What was that?" she asked, sounding a little on edge. Darla was torn on whether or not to go follow the direction of the sound or stay near the leafeon. Sticking together was probably best, especially if whatever made that sound wanted to fight them. She shivered again, huddling close to Hana. "I hope we find those potions soon," she mumbled.

Wrath Camp--Eterna Forest

There! Was that a bit of movement? Khaos snarled, darting after a swirl in the smoke that he swore looked like a body moving through it, bursting through the smoke screen in a wreath of flames. "I. Will. Find. You!" he growled. ((Up to you if he's close to Rin or not.))

A random cluster of Pokemon scrambled themselves together at Kona's redirected orders to go out in the forest and look for the half-legendary. As amused by they were with Khaos' situation, they didn't dare get the grizzlor's anger aimed at themselves. They gave a quick salute to both Shen and Kona before darting out of the camp, partially forgetting they didn't really know what they were looking for. Once outside the camp, the captain of the group regained his senses and organized his party, keeping them in a pattern behind him as they started combing through the forest one section at a time.

The smoke screen slowly started to dissipate and Kona was able to see what was going on a little better. She took a couple of steps closer to the chaos before stopping, shifting her stance ever so slightly so that the metal plates along her back and stomach grated against each other. From where she stood the most irritating screeching noise possible, like nails on a chalkboard, only amplified, rang out through the camp, halting the Wrath followers in their tracks and causing them to try and cover up their ears as best as possible from the horrid noise.

Kona used Metal Sound!
((Using that to basically try to calm everything down and get them to stop from how annoying it is. Up to you guys how you want it to affect Rin and Trista. :)))

[/center]