Descecration (PokeRP)

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Re: Descecration (PokeRP)

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Hana - Floraroma Town

Hana jolted at the sound of something crashing, crouching low with her ears flat against her head. "I don't know, and I am not sure I want to find out." Hana responded. Hana looked around with a shudder, hoping to see Lulu or Cole. "We need to keep moving. Hopefully Lulu and Cole will be back soon."
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Cole and Buizel/Riannon
Floaroma

The spectral buizel jerked and twitched at the electric shock, and its pace was slowed, but otherwise it didn't seem too effected. But it gave Lulu time to jump back. The creature gave a cry of frustration, slashing at Lulu with ghostly claws.

Ghost-Buizel used Shadow Claw!

Cole bared his teeth nervously, charging into the fray. He spat a burst of water, causing it to slip away from Lulu as opposed to hitting her. The creature spat, letting out a high pitched shriek. Several ghosts nearby froze, looking towards it--and Cole and Lulu--before shuffling over. The vaporeon growled, feeling panic burble in his stomach. "What do you know? Your brother is right. You are pathetic!" Cole winced at the first of the voices hissing in his head, taunting him. He shuddered, trying to focus on the ghosts that were drifting towards them.

Riannon heard the shriek, freezing up. Her ears pricked, and she looked towards the group that had been teleported. "We oughta go find the source of that sound. I'd be willing to bet someone is in trouble."

---

Rin
Wrath Camp

Rin had gotten overconfident, and the flames sizzled and nearly caught her tail. She ignored the slight, smoky smell of singed fur. She wasn't hurt, just shaken. She was contemplating making her way over to the shelter the bear-thing--she guessed it was their leader?--came out of when it let out a howling cry. Rin froze, ears pressed against her skull as she tried to block out the sound, whining. For a brief moment, her illusion flickered.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Shen-wrath camp

This thing with Khaos was getting completely out of hand, he was almost certain that he was just making things up when out of the corner of his mind he saw a flicker when Madam Kona Made that horrid sound, or at least, he thought he saw something. he had flinched slightly when it happened. He tightened his grip on his bone club, continuing to look out of the corner of his eye at the flicker patch. He kept quiet, catching the faintest hint of charred fur stench in the air. That was all he needed to take action. He on faith that his instincts were correct, flung his club in the general direction of Rin, at a curve so there would be a chance for it to hit on the return, although there wasn't much hope for success from this action.

Shen used bonemerang!

Tanith- Floroma town

Tanith agilely leapt down to the ground, glancing around. She had heard voices, and even a shriek of some kind. However, the voices sounded closer, and she dashed off in that direction. Soon she saw a snubull and leafeon amongst the death and destruction. She cold tell they didn't want to be there. After a moment, she stepped out of her cover to make herself visible before them. "Hello there." She tried to keep a straight face. "What are people like you doing in a place like this?"

Hagiel- Floroma town.

Hagiel's ears flattened for an instant at the sound of the shriek. "I agree. That sounds like a problem." He tested the air. The Wind was almost non existent. "If they're hostile, they may be unable to smell us coming."
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Lulu - Floraroma Town

Lulu's eyes widened as the buizel leaped at her too fast for her to move, until Cole attacked. "Thanks man." She managed to say before the buizel shrieked. Her ears lowered at the sound, only to prick up again as other ghosts began to move. "Really!?" She shouted, tail lashing, "You all are just asking for an ass kicking. And I'm more than happy to oblige!" Lulu licked at her fangs menacingly as sparks ran across her claws, laughing.

Lulu used Thunder!

Hana - Floraroma Town

Hana had begun to consider moving on, when a shriek rang out through the town. 'Please don't let that be Lulu, please Arceus. Don't let it be her.' She prayed desperately, closing her eyes then opening them again. Hana opened her mouth to speak to Darla, when a new figure stepped into her view. They didn't look like a pokemon, or at least any pokemon she had seen. "O-OH! H-Hello. We're trying to help those hurt in the disaster." Hana explained, trying to sound as friendly as possible.
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista winced slightly at the noise and pulled her ears down against her head. The sound was annoying but it wasn't that bad. she could see Rin was hurting though and she poked gently into the Pokémon's mind "How ya doing Rin? Stuff some grass or leaves in your ears if that'll help."

Trista swirled her head when she noticed something was amiss with the Marowak. She saw him cock his arm back and ready a throw. "RIN LOOK OUT!" she screamed in her mind.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Darla--Floaroma Town

A gasp escaped the snubbull and she fell down on her butt at the sudden shrieking and appearance of the new pokemon she had never seen before. Her mouth fell open as she looked up at the newcomer, an uneasy feeling settling in the pit of her stomach. Darla gulped and climbed back to her feet. "Wh-what she said," she mumbled, jerking a paw in Hana's direction.

Wrath Camp--Eterna Forest

Khaos snarled as he saw Shen's bone go flying through the air. "See, I told you there was an intruder!" he shouted, spinning around to face the marowak. He hadn't accounted for Kona to have lumbered her way over though and he spun face to face with her.

"Despite the fact that you appear to be right, I will not tolerate such foolish behavior and insubordination!" she roared at him. She turned to Shen. "Detain that intruder as soon as possible. I will not stand for such nonsense to be happening in my camp." Noting the invisibility of the invader Shen had taken aim at, Kona turned to some of the remaining soldiers in camp. "Start combing through the camp now! Be on the look out for any ghost or delta type pokemon that might still be in hiding."

A handful of soldiers saluted, stationing themselves at five points around the perimeter of the camp and moving counter-clockwise, keeping their eyes, ears, and noses peeled for any other pokemon that might have snuck in with Rin.

Kona returned her attention to Khaos, who had been trying to slink away from the grizzlor while she had been distracted giving orders. Growling, she swiped a heavy paw at the houndire, catching her claws under some of his bone plating and pulling him closer to her, ignoring his whimpers and growls of protest. "I am not even close to being done with you," she whispered fiercely to him, her one good eye glaring daggers into him. She drug the houndire back into her tent, calling over her shoulder, "Shen, meet me in my tent when you've finished detaining the intruder."

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Wrath Camp

Through the discordant pain pf the screeching echoing through her head, she heard Trista's warning. More out of instinct than thought, she flung herself out of the way. As soon as she could force herself to think coherently, ignoring the sudden headache, she cried out mentally, "We need to leave while we still can!" Granted, the fact that there were guards at every entrance was going to pose a problem. They were already actively searching for her, although she figured they couldn't get Trista as easily. She moved to lunge out of the way, only to find that one of the Wrath guards had pinpointed her approximate location--or at least enough that when she flailed back, she crashed into them.

"Correction," The linoone said, letting her invisibility fade. There wasn't any point in keeping it, now that the person she had crashed into--a very large and very angry looking garchomp--had grabbed a hold of her. "You need to get out of her as fast as you can. I can totally handle myself. I think. I just don't want you to get hurt."

The linoone forced herself to calm down, watching the marowak who was evidently in charge. She kept herself from panicking--this was easy. She could talk her way out of this one. She just had to think creatively. Or at least stall them long enough that she didn't get devoured. And if Trista could get to safety, maybe she'd find help too? The linoone just hoped that the ghost wouldn't do anything heroic, like reveal herself to stand by Rin. Or something.

---

((Whoops just uh ignore Rian for further notice, switching her out. But this is relevant.))

Cole and Fennec
Floaroma

The sparks of electricity served to make Cole slightly nervous, but he edged closer anyways. The ghosts were making their way towards them rather quickly, and he released a blast of water to try and push them back. At least the current would make the water real nasty.

Cole used Surf!

The ghosts seemed rather irritated by this, and several broke off, already giving up to look for easier prey. Cole could heard the sound of movement--were more coming?

Fennec flicked his ears, frowning at all the ghosts. The entire day, strange screeching and rage had been pulsing through his necklace--Giratina was not happy at all. And now there were ghosts and portals everywhere. That had to do with Shaymin...But the ghosts were leaking out and worse still, they were far more violent and angry than they should be. Something had riled them up. So when he found Mespirit hovering in front of his nose and chirping, and then dashing off, the mightectric figured it was in his best interest to follow.

He blinked at the sight of the motley group by Uxie, ears pressed against his skull. He was tempted to say something when the shrieking sound happened. Fennec swallowed his words--that was a call of some ghost that was making friends. And lots of them. "Hi I'm Fennec and I deal with ghosts and I'm gonna check that out now bye!" The mightectric yelped before tearing off into the bushes, Mespirit trailing contentedly after.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Shen- wrath camp.

Shen caught his bone as it flew back to his hand, flight path uninterrupted. But the fact that he had taken action was enough for Kona. He saluted her, then glanced around. He assumed it would be harder to find an intruder who knew that they knew where they were. But appearently, that was not the case, as a garchomp caught what appeared to be a Linnone. Sneaky things. He walked over to her, spinning his club around, pointing a rather sharp looking handle tip at the normal-type's throat. "Think smart, intruder. Are you alone?"

Tanith - Floroma town

"Oh, yes. This disaster." She fingered the necklace she had stolen. "It would be horrible if something like this happened again, wouldn't it?" The currendas took a small step forward. "So many people hurt. And they have to leave all their precious shiny things at home."

Hagiel - Floroma town

Hagiel gently started walking toward the sound of the shriek, taking cover when he could, Until eventually, he saw a mass of fighting blurs in the distance. As he got closer, he saw that some of them were... Ghosts, Not in the normal way. spirits. In the center, two regular Pokemon were holding off a huge swarm. He stayed behind cover, debating his next course of action.
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista was horrified. She didn't know what she could do for Rin now. She glanced quickly around and went weaving a safe distance away. Trista sunk herself into a corner until she could find a clear way out without being spotted. "Rin, what do I do? I don't know how much help I'd be. Where can I get help? There's no one else here." She willed herself to fade even further from view.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Wrath Camp

Rin was very aware of this marowak in her face and threatening her. She squashed her panic--Who were they to challenge her? She was the Lady of the Thieves, Summoner of Night, the Dark Runner, the Destroyer of Light, Pilferer of Small Shinies---and responded in a cool tone, "I always try to think smart, sir. But yes, I'm alone." She paused, deciding that this marowak seemed far more rational than either the Grizzlor or the houndire. She weighed her options. Maybe she could get out of this one alive.

She was aware Trista was talking to her, and mentally replied, "Arceus, uh. What about that half-Legendary? He seemed pretty helpful. Maybe he can figure something out."
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Peter - Eterna Forest

Peter waited in silence for his father to respond. This was so unlike him. His father always responded to his calls. He sighed to himself and looked up at the sky in contemplation. His thoughts were broken by some shuffling on the forest floor below him. He peered down and saw a group of Pokemon slowly looking all around themselves. Peter examined his arm, wondering if he was ready to combat the Pokemon in case they were working for the fabled Watcher. He began to peel the leaves away. The half-legend was mostly healed, some scars remained. He hoped down the branches of the tree until he landed on the one closest to the ground. "Excuse me, but have you seen a Linoone or any ghost Pokemon recently?"

Rose - Floroma Town

Rose was continuously sticking random body parts through the portal and taking them back out when she was suddenly transported. Her eyes swirled and she giggled, "What an interesting sensation that was!" She looked about, the current state of the town turning her from happy and giggly to serious and stern. A shriek sounded and Rose darted off before any of the others had a chance to respond to the screech. Someone was in trouble, and Rose would do anything she could to save a Pokemon in need. Ghost-like entities were swarming around two Pokemon. A water attack jetted from one of the Pokemon, causing many of the ghosts to stray away but not all. The Mega Ampharos rushed towards the two Pokemon as fast as she could, stumbling between the ghosts along the way. Once she reached them, she turned towards the ghosts that continued to swarm, took a deep breath, and opened her mouth very wide.

Rose used Dragon Pulse!

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Lulu - Floraroma Town

Lulu snarled at the mob, despite her efforts, they weren't budging. "All of you should just die!" She charged at one closest to her, her fangs latching onto their neck and dragging them downwards. Lulu used Thunder Fang! She lept away from the ghost when Cole used Surf, not caring if the ghost had been affected by her move or not, she just didn't want to get wet.

She looked up to see a pokemon that seemed like a Ampharos yet something else entirely rush towards her. Lulu stood ready to attack until the the Ampharos attacked the ghosts. "Whoa. Thanks for the help pinky!" Lulu thanked them, turning to attack yet another ghost.
Lulu used Spark!

Hana - Floraroma Town

Hana narrowed her eyes at the newcomer. She couldn't quite put her paw on it, but something about them seemed off, like they didn't care about what had happened. "What are you talking about?" She asked, confused and frightened by their words. "What do you mean by 'again'?"
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Cole/Fennec/Ghosts
Floaroma

The ghosts flinched away at the Dragon Pulse, Spark, and Surf. But they were finally discomforted enough to flee when Fennec appeared, stalking among the ghosts. They shifted away from him, simply sensing Giratina's presence hanging heavy around him. He growled, herding them slowly towards the portal. Cole watched bemusedly, tail twitching nervously. When they were alone and the ghosts had been mostly chased back to the portal, the mightectric sauntered back, looking a bit ashamed. "I could chase them back, but I can't close the portal by myself. I'd need a shaymin proper or maybe Giratina himself. I can't do it alone."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Tanith - Floaroma town

Tanith couldn't help but make a little clicking noise as Hana spoke. These two were way too "goody two shoes" for her side. And very skittish. She did the best thing she could think of. She suddenly leapt forward, snatching Hana's pouch off her neck, then leaping onto the side of a building, digging her claws into the side so she wouldn't fall. "Tisk... We're just not right for each other." She played around with the pouch with her gleaming fingers.

Hagiel - Floaroma town.

It seemed that he had hesitated for too long. The conflict practically ended right there when a odd manetric came forward and pushed the ghosts away. His colors were off, and his build was completely wrong. He stepped out of his cover, slowly walking toward the gathered group.

Shen- wrath camp

Shen narrowed his eyes at Rin, he didnt trust the thing. Not at all. However, if he pretended to believe her, perhaps information might flow from her more easily. "Right.... Did that half legend we heard about send you?" He poked at the Linoone with the sharp point, mostly for the intimidation.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Lulu - Floraroma Town

Lulu stared in shock as yet another newcomer came. But was shocked even more when he began rounding up the Ghosts. "How...How in the name of Arceus did you do that?" She asked when her voice finally came back to her. She was extremely impressed with the newcomer's skills.

Hana - Floraroma Town

Before Hana knew it, her pouch was off of her neck and in the hands of the stranger. She sputtered, rising to her feet and running towards the wall the other was hanging off of. "H-Hey! Give that back! It's not yours!" She shouted, trying to ignore her rising fear.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Cole and Fennec
Floaroma

Cole had taken a few steps back, looking from Lulu to the newcomer with mild wariness. He seemed a lot more anxious now compared to his fierce demeanor handling the ghosts. The mightectric briefly glanced at Lulu before turning to look down at his paws, saying quietly, "I serve Giratina. Dealing with ghosts is my job. But this isn't normal at all. And Giratina isn't answering any calls. Not from anyone. Not me, not other champions, not even his own kids."

Cole frowned. What did that mean? "If Giratina is to blame for this, then maybe we should talk to him. If it was possible. I don't want to -die- in order to do that." He shuddered at the thought, wrapping his tail around him. He was surprised when the mightectric replied fiercely, "It's not Giratina's fault! The Alpha Shaymin is dead, that's what I've heard. If anything, these ruptures are their fault."
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Rose - Floaroma Town

Rose glared at the Manetric. "Don't get all huffy with him! We know less than you do!" Then, she looked down in contemplation. The Alpha Shaymin was dead? Was that why Bellflower was climbing Mt. Coronet? She looker again at the Manetric. "Can you tell me more about the Shaymin? Can the Alpha be replaced?"

Peter - Eterna Forest

Peter not surprised to find out that the group of Pokemon was sent for him. He easily defeated the group, and ran towards the direction they came from. He stopped when he heard much commotion behind the brambles in front of him. The half-breed hoped up the closest tree and peered down. There was a camp full of some mean looking Pokemon. He scanned the encampment until he found who he was looking for, the Linoone. "Didn't I tell her and that dim witted ghost to get out of here," he grumbled to himself. The Grovram positioned himself to where he was hidden by the leaves of the tree. He looked to the sky, his mouth radiating a beautiful violet.

Peter used Draco Meteor!

Purple and blue meteors rained down on the encampment. The half-legendary hoped a few trees over in attempt to get away from the source of his attack. He got as close to the trunk of the new tree as possible and hid behind its leaves in order to avoid capture and possible death.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Lulu - Floraroma Town

"Wait wait wait!" She sputtered, unable to believe what she was hearing. "The Alpha Shaymin's dead?! What does this have to do with ghosts popping in all over the place?" She asked the Manetric, hoping for an answer.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Tanith - Floaroma town

Tanith scratched the side of the pouch with her claws, letting some of the contents fall into her palm. "What the..." She said, curling her upper lip. "Seeds?!?!" She leapt up the wall a little farther and dug into the wall with her back claws instead so she could investigate the seeds farther, going so far as to pop a seed into her mouth for a taste test, spitting it out almost immediately.

Shen - Wrath camp

Shen fell backward as the draco meteor crashed into the ground not too far away. He cursed under his breath. The linoone definitely had back-up. "We're under attack!!" He cried out as he stood. "Attacks came from the northeast side, be prepared for another barrage! Attacker is dragon type!" He turned toward the garchomp holding down Rin. "Confine her the best you can. Break her legs if you have to so she can't run." Shen turned back toward where he had seen the attack come from, scanning for where the next might come from as the camp started to swarm.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Fennec/Cole
Floaroma

The mightectric looked firmly scolded from Rose's admonishments and fell silent, looking at the small group with fear. Cole frowned, tail twitching. "This is pretty important, Champion." He said, trying to keep his tone even and respectful. There was no point in yelling at him, and maybe if they treated him carefully, he'd help them. Having someone equipped to deal with ghosts sounded pretty useful.

Fennec swallowed, replying quietly, "Yes, he's dead. We could sense it, and the anguish many shaymin experienced. He can be replaced, but it will take time for the shaymin to select a new leader--time in which the portals are unstable. Normally, this wouldn't be an issue, but Giratina too is...distracted, I suppose. So the ghosts are escaping and it's everything his champions and children can do to keep them in check."

---

Rin
Eterna Forest

The linoone nearly burst into a fit of cursing. Dammit, who was doing that? She HAD this under her control, but now they were way more likely to hurt her. So much for a peaceful interrogation where she wrung as many answers out of them as she could. She froze when Shen said break her legs. This garchomp was awfully trigger happy...She knew she had to do something. She gathered herself, letting out a fierce roar that caused the garchomp holding her to let go. Rin grinned, taking her chance to vanish.

Rin used Roar!