Coliseum question(s)

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Coliseum question(s)

Unread post by zedxrgal »

So I've searched both forums and haven't found anything. So I thought I'd ask you kind folks. I've been leveling most (if not all) of my dragons in the coliseum to earn treasure. I know that being low level probably isn't helping however I am getting almost ZERO loot from battles and none of that has been treasure. One in five or 6 battles may drop something. My treasure count has not gone up. I'm not sure if it's my low level or how the treasure gaining scale works it there. I couldn't find a thing. However. Seems pointless to put the time an finger energy into grinding the coliseum for practically nothing but higher level dragons. Especially dragons whom may not be with me "forever". Seem pointless to grind for nothing.
Sorry I'm repeating myself. :lol:

Is this normal or should I post this bug in the coliseum thread?

My highest dragons level is level 6. But I've been gaining 98% of my treasure from the fairgrounds and the trading post.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Re: Coliseum question(s)

Unread post by Syleye »

Treasure form coli is not direct, you sell the loot items that drop, it can be profitable depending on luck

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I think you might be referring to how people use the Coliseum to level dragons before exalting them, as the higher level a dragon is the more treasure you get from exaltation. You don't get treasure directly from battles, as Syleye said it's all in selling the loot drops (even the "trash" items add up if you let them), but it's mostly common these days to use the Coliseum as a way of getting a bit more treasure out of unwanted hatchlings before sending them to your flight deity.
zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Oh. :oops: Thank you for the responses. I misunderstood when it said "loot". Curse my gaming mind and gold obtaining. :lol:

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!