Mediocre drawings, IN COLOR!

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Re: Mediocre drawings, IN COLOR!

Unread post by Silivren »

Castile wrote:Omg that piccy of Zarai's Tauren is amazing! (her backstory is very cool too btw). I find tauren so hard to draw but you are very talented.

Yes please chang the name of this thread because those drawings are far from Mediocre lol!!
Aw ty! Part of her story is her hunt to find her actual father but the difficult that goes along with that.

pengupuff
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall

Unread post by pengupuff »

Tårnfalk wrote:I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your art pingu !!! i think you should change the title to " im amazing. ..deal with it " :D :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was wondering if you could do one of Jill my bloodraven raptor dragon from Fr...

i see her as the dragonmanifstation of this amazing drawing of bloodraven from diablo

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... arypet.jpg

if you could do one where she transform from her human form to her dragon/raptor form that would be amazing!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Sounds fun!
I do have a question though; when you say you want her to transform from her human form to her dragon form, are you wanting something like a comic that shows the progression of her transformation?

"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music." - Angela Monet

Check out my stable!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

ehmm that could be cool :D i was thinking a still picture.. but that might be hard to show the transformation.. i let you creative mind puzzle with how you see it :D i cant wait :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Poor Pengu... i think i killed this thread :P

most not demand the impossible of ppl ;) :D :hug: :hug:

If you feel its to much feel free to abandon the project :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig