Rant Thread

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Nick »

mpd_84 wrote:Most of the pits I've met actually are sweet dogs. I'm just pissed cause this one probably could have been a nice dog but it's owner tosses it outside to go feral. I wish they had seized it and given it to someone who would actually care for it.
But this groups not exactly known for properly caring for the animals they seize either :\
Yeah, unless the pit has been raised wrong, they're usually very sweet... hell, there's a lot that are abused because of their bad rep and they pass rehoming tests with flying colors.

And your animal control really needs to get their shit together. Is there no place you can go to complain and get them removed? Because the shit they're doing sounds extremely illegal. :/

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Hard at work, doing a good job... or so I thought. Was really happy with the fact that I got my partner to help me out with something I was struggling to finish and was really nervous I wouldn't get done before the end of the weekend when everything's due in. And then along comes our asshole of a team leader, NOPE, she is NOT allowed to help me to do ANYTHING with that one thing. Fucking great. I don't think I'll get it done either, I'm far too busy with everything else. I was really calm until now, now I'm stressing out like crazy. Last few days haven't been that nice for me. :/

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

i dont feel appriciated :(... i need a hug

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

We all appreciate you and your kindness, Tarn :hug: :hug: :hug:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Listening to the WoW soundtrack CD I have has made me feel sad for some reason.

It makes me wish I could get that feeling I got the first time I went into Darnassus, and saw all the beautiful things, and the mount vendor, with the cats around. And the druid trainer in the tree.

Exploring Teldrassil, seeing everything for the first time.

It was such a magical feeling.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Deathclaw egg hunting is not my idea of fun ;-;

It's not a good idea to shoot the baby ones. Makes mumma go into a frenzy D:
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

no why I did not say this is okay

I'm in a period where I feel angry all the time and irrationally hate everyone that breathes and just want to be left alone and I find everyone ever intolerable

so much pent up anger and irritation just want to destroy everything then go to sleep for a while

and yet i feel so lonely and isolated NOT OKAY GDI SELF
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

i feel so fucking helpless, all i can do is literally watch my girlfriend and her mother and brother starve because i dont have money to send them or any way to buy them food i fucking hate this i want to be able to help them and i cant

and it's literally every month around the same time too fuck i just
want to do something but i dont feel like its my place to put up a fundraiser for them or anything and idk how i'd do that anyways and uuughhg
/throws self into space

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

*HUGE HUG Tarn, I appreciate you*

My rant, both me and my bf are pretty sick today. Fever, stuffed noses, sore throats...not fun. Then while reading my daughter her bedtime story my throat feels like an elastic band snapped in it and now I can't speak. And it was such a sunny nice day and we were going to take kayla to the park because there was some events happening for kids today :(

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

I can't seem to get Tumblr to load. Ah well this could in it's self be a good thing seeing as It can't make me feel bad for myself if it can't load.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Tårnfalk wrote:i dont feel appriciated :(... i need a hug
I appreciate you!!! <3 :hug: :hug: :hug:

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Makoes wrote:My rant, both me and my bf are pretty sick today. Fever, stuffed noses, sore throats...not fun. Then while reading my daughter her bedtime story my throat feels like an elastic band snapped in it and now I can't speak. And it was such a sunny nice day and we were going to take kayla to the park because there was some events happening for kids today :(
Same here! Yesterday I thought my hay fever was kicking in at long last but now I ache all over, my throat is so sore I can't even swallow painkillers, I could barely sleep... Urggg... x___x

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

Alex wrote:
mpd_84 wrote:Most of the pits I've met actually are sweet dogs. I'm just pissed cause this one probably could have been a nice dog but it's owner tosses it outside to go feral. I wish they had seized it and given it to someone who would actually care for it.
But this groups not exactly known for properly caring for the animals they seize either :\
Yeah, unless the pit has been raised wrong, they're usually very sweet... hell, there's a lot that are abused because of their bad rep and they pass rehoming tests with flying colors.

And your animal control really needs to get their shit together. Is there no place you can go to complain and get them removed? Because the shit they're doing sounds extremely illegal. :/
Nope. they're buddybuddy with our city council (who I'm still convinced dumped toxic waste behind my house). The only other animal control place in town that handled dogs was even worse (dumped straight bleach into the dogs drinking water, infested with rodents, floors were a swamp of diarrhea, often refused to pay workers, ect ).
Thankfully that place closed.
The no-kill cat shelter and the wildlife rescue place are good but they can't take in dogs.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Cat why did you poop on the bed and not the litter tray

Tumblr why can't you move past the log in screen. I'm in a spinning hell here

Also I can't seem to draw Sylvanas forward facing face well. But I have to for the model sheet D:
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Cold
Tired
Ill
Lonely
In pain
Unappreciated
Unwanted

Name it, I'm probably feeling it.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Cow - A cat pooping on your bed instead of the pan could mean they're sick. It also could mean you've done something to their environment that they hate. Did you change litter brands lately? Bring in a new animal or roommate? Drastically rearrange the house? If nothing has changed, it's probably time to run said cat to the vet.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Nachtwulf wrote:Cow - A cat pooping on your bed instead of the pan could mean they're sick. It also could mean you've done something to their environment that they hate. Did you change litter brands lately? Bring in a new animal or roommate? Drastically rearrange the house? If nothing has changed, it's probably time to run said cat to the vet.
I don't thin shes sick. I'm cat sitting and she has to be kept inside at night because the other cats bully her. I think she just wanted to poop and could not get outside. She prefers pooping outside.
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

any time i try to do something nice for anyone lately it gets turned around and made into something awful by someone else and i'm trying so hard to be positive bc my entire stupid life is falling apart but when even tiny nice things i try to do end up bad it's rlly hard
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

I have commissions to draw and I just want to crawl back into bed. Didn't sleep worth crap between the messed up dreams, my arm muscles (which are now kinda sore) twitching, and the ringing in my ear all day. At least I got a few responses this time. Wasn't expecting any honestly. MMMgrocery moneys...
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I hate the wait time between finishing a commission sketch and getting it approved. I just want to work on the drawing. ;_;

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!