role playing on Argent Dawn EU

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

role playing on Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Aweena »

Finally got around to actually doing rp on a server and made a night elf hunter named Nicolie (my vanilla hunters name was taken Nicolin) Duskwind is her surname made that up on the fly during a rp chat with a human mage who recruited me to sade company a demon hunting guild based on some humans got annoyed by all the evil in the world so they hunt demons and undead where ever they can find them

my hunters story is not very deep and she is fairly young for an elf (360-460) in myRP i tagged her age as young adult she is average height slender build and has the bear tattoo markings she also has a small scar on her left cheek a claw shaped birth mark on her right forearm and her birthplace is winterspring, during my play i ended up taming white pets so i recolored her hair to white and am working on a reason for why she has a preference for whites

now i kept it simple and very short did not add any back ground story to her rp addon to try and invite people to rp with her, all her pets and mounts are going to have stories as to why she has them and i came up with the idea of naming them darnassian words for things feelings and so on there isn't allot of words but so far she has duskstalker named Serrar meaning Blade, a white bear named Mush'a (in game its Musha since blizzard don't allow ' ) meaning hunter, a blue rhino named Bantallas meaning primitive and Loque'nahak named Surfas meaning love i have quite a few more but may have to rename them to keep them in the theme i am using now im trying to think of storys to why she would have loque and i tend to think in the terms of what tårnfalk used in her abricots pet journal its a big secret only hunters know how to tame a spirit beast and my loque is not the mate of Harkoa its not even related i think id be working it in to her story as a mischievous pet that she cant keep in the stables even when she tries it always escapes and seeks her out (being a spirit it just walks trough the doors or phases out)

im thinking she found it by accident a day she was out hunting (she hunts and travels allot skinning and gathering meat for her guild at "home" she uses her birds to deliver messages and packages one day one of her birds got pounced by a spirit beast she managed to save the bird by dropping everything she had and taming the beast using the secret technique only beast master hunters learn trough hard training but hasn't bonded with the beast entirely yet hence it keeps getting out of the stable does more or less what it feels like and rarely obeys commands unless they both are in serious trouble

now i have seen a few treads on rp'ing having spirit beasts and there really isn't any lore to back it up allot of these treads say loque can be iffy to rp with as it isn't translucent and that loque has lore not found much lore just that its titled as mate of Harkoa now im really worried that having it as a generic pet will piss other role players off or that my story isn't plausible at all but loque is the only spirit beast i like the look off and he suits my theme of white pets.

whats your guys take on this and should i just play it out as i have it planned ?

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Re: role playing on Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Aweena »

no one have any opinion ?

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource