DotB Sign-In

Serendipity82
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Re: DotB Sign-In

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

*creeps in and places Pokemon down* Starting small and maybe will expand into one more character.

Name: Sphinx
Species: Luxray
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: She wears a purple scarf with a four pointed star (that looks similar to the tuft of her tail) embroidered on one end. She also has several scars on her body, though you can't see them since her fur covers most of them up. http://secretsalute.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d4vvkiq Sphinx is a fierce fighter, independent and proud. She does not like to admit defeat easily and will keep going even when the odds are against her. Despite that, she is actually rather reserved and prefers to have someone bring the fight to her rather than going out and looking for one. She's rather aloof with strangers, though once she does get to know someone she is extremely loyal and protective.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Nope
Johto or Unova: Johto
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Blessing

Name: Trick
Species: Chatot
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Typical looking Chatot - very bright and colorful. Trick is naturally outgoing and talkative, making friends wherever he goes. He's very loyal to the friends he does make, though he is probably a little too trusting of strangers. He is also carefree and lighthearted and enjoys a good laugh, mostly at the expense of others. He'll fight if he has to, but prefers to avoid conflict, generally by either talking his way out of it or confusing the other so much with his mimicry that he can just fly away. Mostly he just has Sphinx do his fighting for him.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

(New post so the front page is easier to handle)

Name: Deep freeze
Species: Vanilluxe
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Deep freeze appears to be an average Vanilluxe. She is overall enthusiastic. She dreams of love however, and someone who can tolerate both of her personalities and cold body.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Nope!
Johto or Unova: Unova
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Ekleipsis

Name: Sky high (Background Character)
Species: Unfezant
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Sky high is slightly browner than usual, but other than that, appears normal. Sky high is a rather feminine person, and highly treasures his partner, Gurdurr. He is usually soft, and one of the main healers of the former bridge group.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Nadda

Name: Bastet (background character)
Species: Meloloin (Meloetta/Purrloin hybrid)
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: She appears to be a meloetta with many Feline features, including a purrloin face, ears and tail, not to mention paws. She wears a necklace with a green (But sometimes orange) gemstone, and a fragment of everstone. She loves everyone in the house as if they were all related to her, but is a little frightened of serious combat.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Hybrid
Johto or Unova:Unova
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Obviously Ekleipsis

Name: Taro (Background character)
Species: Suitwo (Mewtwo/Suicune)
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 7karzn.png (Dude's like dead center) In personality, he takes more after his mother. However, He doesn't have very good self-esteem. He is sweet and caring and hates to see people get hurt.
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Take a guess.

Name: Maverick (Probably not going to appear again)
Species: Mismagius
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: http://fav.me/d7sqm99 (Someone needs to tell me how to make these more fancy-like.) He is stubborn, and enjoys being the center of attention. He fears being forgotten, and is a little bit grumpy, but not as much so as his previous life.
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Eventually Sort of Ekleipsis
Last edited by HoneyShuckle on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

HoneyShuckle wrote:(Happy now Senna? XD)
Yessssss :D now we can get that silly little group going soon aw yiss! ahhh I'm so excited to do stuff with Bellflower and Fallon hnnnggg

that reminds me I should probably get a profile going for Efah too pfft

incoming five bazillion new profiles oops being mostly kids, so they probably won't do much but MAY AS WELL HAVE PROFILES FOR THEM ANYWAY

Name: Stormie
Species: Mienshao
Physical Appearance: Art c:
Brief Personality: Stormie is a cheerful and friendly Mienshao, even if she's a bit soft-spoken. She's quite sweet and kind, though she can be a little timid. She tries her best to be brave however, and hates feeling useless and weak. She's surprisingly stubborn.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: N/A

Name: Shi Yu
Species: Terrafoo (Terrakion-Mienfoo hybrid)
Physical Appearance: Art c: (Yes I'm using the same picture as a reference for like, four different characters. IT'S THE ONLY THING I HAVE..)
Brief Personality: Incredibly cheerful and friendly little bouncy ball of energy. She's very sweet, although she's rather naive and oblivious to others' feelings. She adores making friends above all. Desperately wants to be as awesome as her dad. She's quite fond of her entire family, and very much oblivious to the.. Strangeness of it.

Name: Chiyoko
Species: Suitwo (Suicune-Mewtwo hybrid)
Physical Appearance: Art c: (She's the grumpy little thing. Easy to spot. XD)
Brief Personality: Chiyoko is usually a pretty cheerful little thing, although she can honestly be a little bit grumpy at times.. And really, she has a habit of being a total brat. She can be rather harsh, without really realizing how insensitive she is. She takes the supposed "rivalry" between her dad and Terrakion waaaayyyy too seriously, and more or less hates both Shi Yu and Remiel, despite the latter being her half-sibling.

Name: Remiel
Species: Terratwo (Terrakion-Mewtwo hybrid. ..Yes, this kid is what you think he is. We have an explanation, I swear. Said explanation being Arceus trolling two specific Legendaries by giving them a kid, of course! :D)
Physical Appearance: Art c: (I swear to you someday I will have solo refs for these kids akskdlsldksl..)
Brief Personality: Generally rather cheerful and kind, Remiel is a little sweetheart, really. He can be a little naive, though. He dislikes loud noises and is stressed out very easily in loud environments. He can be surprisingly stubborn if he wants to be. While he really does love his family, he's very self-conscious about the fact that.. Honestly, his mere existence makes absolutely no sense at all.

Name: Efah
Species: Skitdreavus (Skitty-Misdreavus hybrid)
Physical Appearance: Art c:
Brief Personality: Efah is an extremely timid little thing, and very rarely speaks his mind, due to being too scared to. He's pro-Dusk and anti-Dawn, thanks to his mother being an extremely anti-Dawn Dusk-Evolved. While he's still very young, he's been conditioned to have a tendency towards violence, and he tries to make his mother proud by being the best little half-Dusk ghost-kitty ever. Secretly wonders why he can't be nice to any Dawn-allied Pokemon, but is far too terrified of his mother's violent temper to speak out against her anti-Dawn ways.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Hybrid and half-Duskblood
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Ekleipsis, technically. If only by default due to being both a hybrid and having Dusk blood in him.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

/starts crying because more characters to add

/gets cracking
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

A little late to sign in and these may not be all my characters cause I have a lot and their all slowly coming to me

Name: Double (Lakitwo)
Species: Mewoth/Snesal hybrid
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Lakitwo was a clone of a hybrid who worked under Team Rocket- acting as a pokemon who illegally battled/kidnapped trainer pokemon, and assisted in both the War of Deoxys and war of the shadows. Laki met her end when she tried to challenge a pokemon with much more end, team rocket, not wanting to just let one of their pokemon go to waste decided to make a clone.
Thats who Lakitwo is, she's cocky and willing to get into a fight and will do just about anything if it means her own survival. For example shes only loyal to friends who are helpful up to the point where their helpful, if she finds more useful friends she'll be willing to backstab her current ones. She's also always on the hunt for shiny things and a flirt with shiny pokemon. Shes smart when she needs to be but usually greedy desires get in her way.
She's smaller and quick to react, well balanced but lacking in the physical strength skill See her in all her doodly glore
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Mewoth/Snesal hybrid

Name: N-2
Species: Porygon 2
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: N-2, much like his hybrid partner was once a different living breathing pokemon...in a sense.
Originally a gligar working for team rocket, armed with robotic parts to help in battle. He passed away, robotic memories and thought were kept intact however.
Team Rocket decided to do a little experience with this- they transferred what remained of Nightmares memorys and thoughts into a chip that would create N-2.
N-2 is a lot like his previous form same bubbly, childish personality with a hint of glitch. Sometimes N-2 will act as a computer, sometimes his voice changes, as proof that this is not an organic pokemon anymore.
Have another doodley doodle
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?:

Name: Biship
Species: Pawniard
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Biship it out the outgoing little pawniard, although clumsy (her true dream is hand and not sword hands), she has the golden heart of a hero, raised up on words of fairy tales and best wishes for the world by a mother who has sense disappeared. Shes kind and cannot but help others in need and if anythings for sure; she doesn't agree with The Blessing tactics of killing others.
A tad small for a pawniard, usually shes covered in dirt but makes sure to keep her many blades sharp. She has an unusual scar on her stomach from a battle with another pokemon.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: NA

Name: Maple
Species: Zigzagoon
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Maple is young and fairly innocent, her ideals are lead by the want for everyone to be friends, her intelligence is rather curious...clearly a young pokemon wouldn't know about some of the things she rambles about but somehow she just blurts out facts about things like the shepards and the dusk virus, she claims to have an imaginary friend...someone called 'Mimpi' but only she can see 'Mimpi'.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Shiny.

im gonna add more I jsut need to figure some thing out!
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

Welp, here I am again.

And here's basically FE's male!Morgan in Dragon!Eevee form, to go along with Lucina in Poison!Eevee form. Because Azu and I are dorks and gods these two Eevees are strikingly like Morgan and Lucina :D

Name: Ladon
Species: Eevee
Physical Appearance Description: DRAGON FOX GO
Brief Personality: Ladon is enthusiastic and incredibly cheerful and hyperactive, a stark contrast to his sister. He's curious by nature, and strives to be the best little Dragon-Fox ever. He has a rather childish innocence and is highly optimistic, preferring to focus on the good in the world instead of the bad. He likes to see others happy, and is quite helpful. He's more or less a giant dork. (and I swear to god he's basically male!Morgan from FE: Awakening OOPS)
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Delta Species, pure Dragon type (While he certainly looks more like a normal Eevee than his sister, his delta typing means that he does have some patches of golden scales instead of fur. He's also cold-blooded, and can use a decent array of Dragon type moves.)
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Welp, decided to keep Ruth the Ratata as an actual character

Name: Ruth
Species: Ratata/Mew
Brief Personality: Caring and stubborn. Brief Description: A Ratata with a baby blue pelt instead of purple and an uncurled tail that's more Mew-like (I'll elaborate later)
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-evolved/etc: Ratata/Shiny Mew hybrid
Johto/Unova: Unova
Ekleipsis/Blessing: Ekleipsis

Pfft, I liked her but she doesn't seem to be working out in this story so I'm just going to drop her soon
Last edited by Jurz on Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

OH MY GOD, Senna, Ladon is ADORABLE! *snuggles him*

.... AHEM, yes, Yeltals!

Hopefully these two will help to even out the playing field in the Johto Sects somewhat. And to think that at the start of this, I was only going to have two characters. And I am so friggin obsessed with Yveltal now heeeelp!

Name: Loki

Species: Yveltal

Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description:

Description

Height: 19' even.
Weight: 447 lbs.

For the most part, he's just your standard, everyday Legendary Death Bird, the only difference being that his eyes are a rather piercing shade of icy blue as opposed to the normal robin's egg blue of his species.

Personality and a bit of background

Loki is not a nice Legendary. Despite his size and intimidating appearance, he prefers to do his work from the shadows, and only shows himself if he feels that it is completely worth his time, or on orders. He enjoys messing with and manipulating others, usually through subtle means. While he treats his fellow Blessing members with respect, if he doesn't like someone, or if he's just bored, he'll work to mess with plans just to stir up chaos.

He attempted to slay his younger brother, Vethrfolnir, and while he was able to wound him significantly, he was unable to kill him. He then took control of Veth's sole Champion, Catharsis, and spirited her away to Johto, where he basically uses her as his puppet. He is able to temporarily take control of her through the blessing his brother had granted her, though there are times where he has trouble with her own strong will being able to grant her freedom for a time, before he'll wrench control back again.

Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: None

Ekleipsis or Blessing: Blessing, big time!

Name: Vethrfolnir, "Veth"

Species: Yveltal

Description

Height: 18' even.
Weight: 380 lbs.

Three jagged scars run diagonally across his face from right below his right horn to the bottom of his jawline on the left side of his face from where his brother attempted to blind him. More scars also mar his form, the most noticeable being a rather nasty-looking one across his chest. other smaller, less noticeable scars pepper his hide upon his back. He is also a foot smaller than most other members of his species, but otherwise, there isn't much of a difference.

Personality

The complete opposite of his brother, and despite the stigma surrounding his species, Vethrfolnir is kind-hearted and wishes to do the right thing. He will only kill if it is out of mercy, and he refuses to make use of Oblivion Wing, unless it is absolutely necessary. Still, due to the betrayal by his brother, Veth is somewhat aloof and slow to trust others, and though he can be persuaded to go along with something, he will remain skeptical until proven otherwise. When his trust is earned; however, he will do everything in his power to help those he cares for. He is currently searching for his lost Champion, Catharsis.

Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: None

Ekleipsis or Blessing: Ekleipsis all the way.

You can kill me now, Azu.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

/CRYING FOREVER

MORE CHARACTERS TO ADD

i'm messing with you guys i swear
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

There's a spelling error in Vethrfolnir's name where you have it spelled as 'Vethnfolnir'. It's supposed to be an 'r' after the 'Veth' part, not an 'n'. I just wanted to point this out (and I apologize for using such a fun to spell name).
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

BAH IT WAS AN R

I couldn't remember, I just knew that was something and I was like "...n seems like a nice letter"
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Thank you, Azu, I really appreciate it, and I apologize for his name being kinda hard to spell (he's named after my Yveltal from my Y game, and it took me a bit to get used to the spelling).
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

(More Johto characters. XD)

Name: Shadess (Minor character)
Species: Darkrai
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Shadess is a Darkrai who, while a little more physically bulky-looking, is covered in scars. Her eyes are Blue. She is stubborn about getting her way, but has a very soft spot for children. She tries to act tough, to protect herself from the past. She is Blood sleep's mother, as well as the mother of four other darkrai.

Name: Takoda
Species: Garderade (Gardevoir/Roserade)
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: http://fav.me/d7ucnkb (That's the best one I have for right now, apparently) He is a true friend, and very open to accept you into his family. He is sweet and kind, and usually a pacifist and has a very hard time actually fighting, Although his healing powers can be hard to match, and he has several moves to fit the situation at hand.
Ekleipsis or Blessing: Ekleipsis (I'll put up more Blessing characters at some point. shhhh)
Last edited by HoneyShuckle on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Name: Zack
Species: Zorscor
Brief Personality: He's just a poor, lost soul. Brief Description: Zoroark with purple spikes and claws instead of red and webbed wings that are attached from his wrists to his waist.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk/etc: Zoroark/Gliscor hybrid
Johto/Unova: Johto
Ekleipsis/Blessing: Lost </3 but for organizations sake, Ekleipsis
Last edited by Jurz on Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I think I'm addicted to making characters for this universe. Send help.

Bringing in one of Catharsis's siblings, but Rumour here won't make her appearance till later on, or till I see an appropriate place to throw her in (whichever comes first). I'll be adding her and Catharsis's other two sisters (Seelie and Memory) to the spreadsheet at a later date, but those two won't appear in this RP.

Name: Rumour

Species: Ninetales

Description
Height: 3'03"
Weight: 32 lbs.

A white Ninetales with silver-tipped tails, silver 'socks' upon her lower legs, and silver tipping the ends of the large tuft of fur that grows from between her ears (the insides of which are light pink). Her eyes are siler-blue in color. Being the runt of the family among her three sisters, Rumour is smaller than most other members of her species.

Notes: Her Delta type allows Rumour to make herself incorporeal for short periods of time, in turn allowing her to phase through solid objects as if she were a true Ghost-type.

Personality

True to her name, Rumour enjoys hearing stories, whether they are true or false, and the more ridiculous the rumor, the more she'll take interest to the point of where she'll try to find out more on her own accord. She tends to be rather blunt and snarky about things, and isn't afraid to point out the faults of others, especially if they deserve it; however, under this exterior beats a heart of gold. It's just difficult getting her to outwardly admit to it, though she does have her moments.

Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Fire/Ghost Delta

Moonlost
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

These are secondary NPC-type characters for the Johto Thread, since the Blessing numbers there are a wee bit low, and they could use some organisation anyway. Talked it over with Azu, and I figure these guys will pop up when they're needed, but won't really be taking the limelight from any of the other characters (hopefully). Very much filling the same sort of role that Insins and Scarab did in RotS. Will do in a spreadsheet for these guys later.

____

Name: Darius
Species: Nidoking
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Darius is massively tall for his species, towering at a full eight feet when standing. He's bulky, with a thick tail, meaty paws and an otherwise solid physique. Despite this, he gives off a gentle-giant vibe. There's almost always a friendly smile on his face, and his movements are slow and careful, lacking in any of the savage energy you would expect to see.
Darius is at the outside edge of middle-age, around 50 in human terms. His scales are a faded violet, lightly mottled with silver here and there. In addition, his eyes are semi-clouded with cataracts.
Darius is quite kind and gentle to all he interacts with - speaking in a quiet, yet friendly tone of voice. He is seemingly endlessly patient, willing to hear out any issue one may have. He seems regretful over the decisions that the Blessing has made in regards to mutants, but says it to be a sad but necessary evil.
In reality, Darius is actually quite high up the Blessing ladder, and serves as a missionary of sorts. It's his job to seed the roots of the Blessing in the populace, then oversee any public perception of the organisation, doing his best to bandage over any ill feelings that some of the more zealous or careless members have caused. He's even learned a little of the human tongue to better serve to this effect. He also acts as a commander of sorts, giving out orders when there is need to. Usually he leaves that for other members of the Blessing, unless he feels like he needs to step in.
Although he does his best to not get into combat, if there is no other choice then Darius will rely on his large size and bulk to subdue an opponent. His vision being as poor as it is, he mostly relies on movement, smell and sound to keep track of an opponent.

Name: Sonnet
Species: Absol
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Often jokingly referred as Darius' shadow, Sonnet is never too far from the old Nidoking, nor does she speak all that often. Some think her mute, but that's not the cause. She just reserves her voice (which is actually quite soft and sweet) for when she feels there is need for it. Nothing seems to phase the Absol, she seems almost emotionless. Her only focus seems to be on her job as a bodyguard to Darius – although whether or not he needs that help is questionable.
If one catches her at the right time -and without being seen- they might hear her crying to herself.
Physically, Sonnet is little different from an average Absol, if maybe a tad on the short side. She wears a mega-stone around her neck, although it's often obscured from view thanks to her furry mane.
If dragged into combat Sonnet shows no mercy, but she doesn't show cruelty either. She attempts first and foremost to go for a swift kill, the quicker she can take someone out, the better.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Just a mega-stone. Doesn't use it much.

Name: Jasper
Species: Kadabra
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: A huffy thing with patience for no-one and no thing. Jasper serves as treasurer, financier, accountant and data-entry all in one – mostly because the up-tight kadabra doesn't trust anyone else in the Johto branch with the job. All lazy slackabouts who wouldn't know a decimal point from a full stop. Very much a perfectionist, and tends to fluff his tail up over anything he deems unnecessary. It's almost like these other pokemon don't recognise that setting up all these bases and labs costs money, and they only have so many financiers. And let us not mention all the paperwork that comes with such a thing! A bunch of animals, he tells you.
Jasper keeps himself prim and proper, with not a whisker out of place. A pair of half-moon spectacles sit on the bridge of his nose – most people think he wears them only so that he can glare at people over them. Otherwise he's pretty average for his species.
Jasper will refuse to fight if at all possible, considering it to be a shocking and barbaric way to settle disputes. If he has no other choice, and he will exhaust any resource to avoid combat, he will use his psychic powers to keep his distance and confuse his opponent until someone else arrives and can deal with them

Name: Tammat
Species: Landorus
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Tammat is a soldier through and through, loyal to a fault and blind to anything but the cause. He's actually not all that high up in the Blessing ranks, and knows little about the more sketchy side of what's going on. But it's pretty unlikely that such knowledge would sway him from his job. It's not his business to know what the Blessing plans, all he wants to do is keep people safe.
Tammat serves as an unofficial leader for the Johto branch of Rangers. He sets up bounties for specific mutations that need to be hunted down and, if need be, organises hunting parties to bring down the more dangerous members. Keeping a community safe is his number one priority, and he has been known to give up a hunt if he hears of trouble happening in a nearby town.
It's hard for Tammat to “turn off”, but when he does he's a pretty friendly guy. Loves swapping war stories especially.
Tammat usually sticks to his Therian forme, but will swap to his incarnite forme should he require opposable thumbs for something, or if the people he's talking with react to a humanoid more positively than a manticore-like beast. Pretty standard looking for his species, although he tends to have a rather proud bearing.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Nope.

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Name: Kadlin
Species: Kyurem (Usually white form)
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Kadlin is in it for herself, or mainly her own entertainment. Impossible to fully trust, she'll usually pick the path she finds most amusing, including biting off the heads or eating companions if they get boring. She has an extremely long tongue, a fact which she makes apparent whenever she's about to threaten to eat you. The air around her is extremely cold, making very little attempts to keep it under control for friend or foe alike, and the ground crystallizes in ice under her feet at her very touch.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

kadlin is not a nice person :c
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

No she is not.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Double post because I decided I'm going to use Fayette. Like... as not just a minor character.

Name: Fayette
Species: Meowstic
Brief Personality/Physical Appearance Description: Fayette is a liiittttllle bit OCD when it comes to neatness, spending a lot of time organizing. She likes to make sure she is treated a little bit more than fairly. However, once she feels satisfied about herself, she will go about helping out others for practically no reason, and expecting little to nothing in return. She has a dark blue spot on her right ear, and one on the tip of her left tail. The eyes on the inside of her ears are a brilliant teal.
Delta/Hybrid/Dusk-Evolved/etc?: Delta Fairy. She has no known special abilities with it, but it did get her the moves Moonblast, Baby doll eyes and Fairy wind.