Curious: Old Oulands, Nagrand/Halaa

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Curious: Old Oulands, Nagrand/Halaa

Unread post by Shade »

I am assuming that we will still be allowed to go to the current Outlands once the expansion hits, and am hoping this expansion will prompt more players to go to the old content-and perhaps play for Halaa more (as I still want my black talbuk mounts).

A question though-is anything happening in the new Nagrand, is there a Halaa pvp zone perhaps?

(I don't know where to look for the answer-I've been trying to avoid too many spoilers about the lands, zones and questing hubs, so I don't know most everything going into this launch this time.)
Aggannor
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: EU Wildhammer

Re: Curious: Old Oulands, Nagrand/Halaa

Unread post by Aggannor »

There isn't Halaa in WoD Outlands (according to Devs, it was build after place went "boom"), but judging by quests in WoWhead (I'm not in beta), there might b different small PvP area in new Nagrand (won't say more if you try to avoid spoilers, not 100% sure information though). As for whole world PvP, it seems to center around one Garrison building (perks, things you collect for stuff) and high-end zone Ashran (battlefields, objectives).

And yes, we can go to old Outlands, but as far as I know, Devs haven't talked anything about encouraging more old world PvP.