Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by Falcon »

((Way to go pushing everyone away, Saoirse.))

Saoirse - Nico's Campsite

Saoirse's keen hearing managed to pick out the whimpered apology, and, blinking, the Hybrid raised her head... only to see that the Ghost-type was... gone?

"W-wait! Um... I'm sorry for being like this, it's been harsh lately," she muttered, her ears relaxing a little, though they were still drooping. "How... um, how... do you do that without arms?"

And she winced when Mattie spoke, but forced herself to look towards the Escavalier. "No, you don't have to leave... I'm sorry for being like this... I really am. I'm just... scared, upset... I don't mean to push others away when they try to help me, I'm just... not very good at asking for help when I need it, but I... I don't want Ciar and myself to be alone anymore..."
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Haro, Opelucid City

Oh no oh no oh no oh no. He'd just wanted something to eat! Just a berry or a scrap! And now- he was caught up with a thief, the community-protecting Blessing was attacking him and there was a Legendary. A huge ice dragon. Going after the thief who was just trying to feed them. He had to run- Rin wanted him to run. He had just been ready to run!

Now was not a good time to freeze up, but it was his instant and overpowering reaction. Frozen in panic, he watched the huge dragon throw ice in every direction, and then as Rin lunge at the rapidash. At least the hybrid had the sense to flee. Trembling, he looked back to the dragon, ears sore from pinning back. Rin had tried to help them, he had to do something!

A chunk of ice landed far too close for comfort. Bursting into action, he lunged straight at the huge Kyurem, head lowered to try and crack the dragon's ice with his antlers. Maybe, if he was fast, he could run right past afterwards and escape into the city? And never come back. Ever. That'd be nice.

Haro uses Jump Kick!

((It'd be really awkward to kick while leaping, being a deer and all, so he's just gunna- whack with his antlers.))

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Mattie- camp

"....... I could adopt you and your brother." WHY DID SHE JUST SAY THAT. Virizion hadn't even met the girl two of them. She should just stop now before she said something even more stupid. "Allira, If you want to too, that's fine, or we could get you back to your family.. Tribe.. Whatever you wanna call it. And however old you are, that's not a restriction."

She was the single worst, most crazy Escavalier who ever lived. Who would ever die one day. She needed to learn how to think before she spoke. She reeeeallllyyy did. Although... Some of that did get her spiraling into the events which led her to fall head over heels for Virizion... And there was always the chance they would refuse. Please, at least don't decide until she actually found Virizion. And.... It would probably make her feel better to feel like she was welcome somewhere.

Kadlin- Opelucid

Kadlin's assault on Rin was stopped by the deer jabbing at her with his stupid antlers. "STUPID MORTAL!" She roared at him, and her generator activated, churning out heat and spurring into flames. She shot them in an arc at the Sawsbuck, licking her lips.

Kadlin used Fusion Flare!

"I'll be back for you later. Don't overcook." She had to catch up with that Linoone! Those nosy regular mortals were always getting in her way! She leapt into the sky, scanning below for any sign of Rin.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - Nico's Campsite

The reptile listened along as Seer talked, remaining quiet as the hybrid got her feelings off of her chest. Allira couldn't help but feel like she was getting a lot of praise she didn't deserve. And she opened her snout to say just that, only to suddenly have a couple of other pokemon join them. Allira quickly shut her jaw, shuffling backwards a little at the sudden attention.
Well the attention was on Seer. But still, the Lugioptile had been hoping for a little time to speak with Saoirse alone. She couldn't help but feel a little bitter at the intrusion.

Bah. She was being unreasonable. Especially considering Mattie had gone out of her way to bring them food. Allira's belly rumbled at the thought, much to her embarrassment. And poor timing, considering the bug-type sounded on the verge of tears herself. A bubble of guilt rolled about in her gullet, feeling wretched for wanting these two to just leave.

Allira rose back onto her feet, stepping forward to Mattie and bumping her lightly with her head in an affectionate manner.
"I think that you're putting unreasonable expectations of yourself." She said, before turning her head to look to Seer as well. "Both of you. This is not an easy situation we find ourselves in. There has been so much loss and death and no chance to really sit down and mourn that. I think that it's admirable that instead of looking after yourselves in a time when you would hardly be blamed for doing so, you devote part of your life to others.
"Saoirse, I got you caught up in this mess to begin with." Her head lowered a little as she admitted that, a slightly guilty look in her eyes. "If you had just left me on the shores of that river and fled, you and Ciar would likely be far safer than you are now - and I w-would be back in a cage or worse. I owe you my freedom. A-as long as you will have me, I would be happy to walk by your side."
She then turned her attention back to Mattie. "The fact that you allow us to follow along and share your food, even though you barely know us. says that you are a good soul. With the strife that we have caused you and your family, it would be understandable if you asked us to leave. Y-yet instead you offer us a place among your tribe. I-I'm not sure I can accept, but that offer means more than you know. As for my own tribe I... I can't go back to them yet."

Her conviction over her words faltered then. She didn't know if she was making things better or making them worse.

___

Blessing Traitor - Opelucid

The Weavile jumped a little as she heard the attacking arbok nearly missing her - almost losing her grasp. She quickly resumed her climb, scrabbling over the lip of the rooftop. From her heightened position, she could see the icy legendary land. Oh no. This was not good at all.
She bolted along the rooftop, fleeing from the sight of the great dragon.

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

"I..." Saoirse fell silent, completely taken aback by everything Mattie and Allira both said. "I don't know what to say... I-I'm completely at a loss for words..." She swallowed hard, falling silent for a few moments before she spoke again.

"Of course I want you with me, Allira, you're one of my only friends. And Mattie, I'll have to think on the offer, but it's appreciated, truly. Ciar's not here to give his input, and I don't want to make a snap decision without him having his say in the matter. I hope that's okay?" Her eyes then flicked to where she'd last seen Walpurgis, feeling absolutely wretched for having ignored the shy Ghost-types attempt at cheering her up. What made her so special that a total stranger would care about how upset she was?

"Um, if it's okay with you, I... want to share something my father taught to my mother, and that she taught to me. It's... all I have left of them, really..."
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie-Camp

Mattie smiled. "See, I think all we needed right now was each other. Take as much time as you need to decide." It wasn't that she didn't WANT them, it was just she had no clue how Virizion would react after 'Mattie.. what?' She had to find him and fast. It would be better if he was in this camp, and if she remembered where she had last left him. Nothing for it right now but to try to take her mind off of it, she supposed. Which would be hard since her two favorite things that she usually liked to think about when she was stressed, Virizion and violence, were at the heart of her problems right now.

She flicked open the berry bag and lightly stabbed a berry inside. "Right Saoirse, continue on." She then flicked her lance in a practiced motion and caught the berry in her mouth. Pinap. Tasty.
Moonlost

Allira - Nico's Camp

"I don't really know what I've done to deserve your friendship, it feels like we know so little about each other." Allira shook her head, although the fins along her back were raised in a happy manner. "But... but I'm glad that you think that way. I enjoy being around you and Ciar very much."

She sat back down again, her foreclaws resting lightly upon the ground and her bright blue gaze on the other Hybrid. "It would be an honour."

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

The Noivario drew a deep breath, holding it in before she slowly exhaled, repeating this exercise a few more times before she closed her eyes and began to hum softly, getting a feel for the melody of the song that meant to much to her parents -- and to herself -- before she began to sing softly, yet loud enough for those very close to her to hear:

"Enchantress came to me and said: Meet me at the lake tonight... I hummed this song to the white, Through the shroud of snow I saw Paradise... Peace... No more lies...

"Crestfallen soul, Rest for this night, Love is here, Right here under my wings... I dream of wolves, with them I run, For me she lengthened the night... I am home... I am in peace...

"Crestfallen soul, Rest for this night, Love is here, Right here under my wings..."

She fell silent, taking a moment to catch her breath, before she once again began to sing:

"Crestfallen soul, Rest for this night, Love is here, Right here under my wings... Crestfallen soul, Rest for this night, Love is here, Right here under my wings... Crestfallen soul, Rest for this night, Love is here... Right here under my wings..."

She fell silent after she sang the last few notes, slowly opening her eyes, though she kept her gaze averted from her friends, part of her afraid that they would think the worst about what she had just shared.

((Your love of Nightwish is showing, Falcon.))
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin, Blessing Troops
Opelucid

A voice crowed out, "The traitor is getting away!" The froslass had vanished, and the rapidash had been impaled by a sudden shard of ice. Rin could hear the chaos, dodging the ice. When she saw Kadlin fire at Haro, she bared her teeth, throwing a Protect on him. On the one hand, why didn't he run? On the other, she was grateful for his help.

Rin used Protect!

Maybe he'd turn tail. Or not. Fine, she had to keep the Legend busy. If she was talking, she wasn't thinking about eating them. Probably. Maybe. For once, Rin wasn't quite sure. "Oi, Kadlin!" She called, keeping her voice even. "Don't you have better things to do than wreck a city?"
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((I spent another night playing Pokemon Y. Oops? XD))

Reynard, Lunaire, Shi Yu - Troupe's Camp

Reynard nodded, though his grin faltered for a moment as he replied, "Heheh.. Yeah. Well, sort of. I only have like.. Three of my teammates with this group. Including Lunaire over there!" He explained, pointing at the Sylveon nearby with a paw, "Allier and Okiku are.. Somewhere around here. Dunno where though! And our two other teammates aren't actually with us right now. But yeah!" He paused for a moment, before continuing, expression falling a tiny bit, "And I'm good. Well, beyond the fact that we sorta got kicked out of our house. That's why we're all out here, anyway..."

As Fayette curled up, Lunaire remained at her side, though he changed positions so he was laying on the ground instead of sitting. "I'll wake you up if something goes wrong." He replied to her, "If I don't fall asleep myself at some point, that is..."

"I thought you left, Ciar!" Shi Yu squeaked as she released the Noilolu and stood up, though she looked ready to cling onto him again if given the chance. "But you came back~!" She said cheerfully, tail swishing back and forth.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Fayette, Mattie- Camp

Fayette mumbled a kind of thank you, drifting off soon after.

Mattie listened quietly. Or... After a bit, let it be background sound as she thought. When the singing stopped, she looked up, hurriedly trying to think of something to say. "I liked it." Not a lie, but pretty basic.

Kadlin- Opelucid

Kadlin laughed. "City damage is just a bonus." Rin was right there. She was looking right at her. "I want you. After all... You promised." She dove, form changing, arms becoming thick and muscular as she tried to reach out and pin down the Linoone. "I spared your life little weasel, it's time you became more useful!" Even if this was a little tedious, at least it was fun! A good rampage generally was.

Kadlin became Black form!
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Haro, Opelucid

As soon as his hooves hit the ground, he started to run. His pace only picked up when he heard the roar of a generator, and he knew he couldn't outrun the dragon's flames, filling him with an icy dread that sank down to his feet. Why had he decided to not just run? Why had he attacked a insanely massive dragon? Why- ...why wasn't he burning right now?

The flames that washed over him never touched his skin. Tripping over himself in surprise, he skidded to a graceless stop, spinning to see what he'd missed. The dragon wasn't facing him anymore- it was lunging for Rin, who wasn't even attacking. Why wasn't she running? She had to at least have more sense than- well- he did! Letting out a frantic bleat, he charged head-first into one of the dragon's legs, trying to unbalance it. Why wasn't Rin running?

Haro uses Double Edge!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Opelucid

Oh Arceus. Ohhhhh Arceus. She didn't quite remember the details of that conversation, she was probably saying whatever the hell would get Kadlin to leave her alone and not devour her. Okay. So apparently she sold her soul to the Kyurem and totally forgot about it. That seemed like something she really should have remembered. Haro was attacking, and Rin almost cursed him out. It was like a big damn game of chicken. A who-can-be-nicer-and-more-heroic-face-of-a-dragon-who-wanted-to-devour-them kind of chicken. Kadlin leaped for her, and she skittered out of the way, flashing a grin at Kadlin. "'Fraid I'm a bit busy at the moment, Kadlin. Can't be bothered to help you. You know, got people to take care of. Blessing to deal with. The usual." Kicking up dirt and ice, she tried flinging it at Kadlin's face, hoping to blind her.

Rin used Mud Slap!
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Kadlin- Opelucid

Kadlin hissed when the mud splattered onto her face, and she got a gash on her leg. "I AM DONE PLAYING AROUND." Her generator sparked viciously, and she whipped up a snowstorm, drifts piling up quickly and the air freezing cold.

Kadlin used Blizzard!

She quickly rubbed her face in one of the drifts of snow, getting the mud out of her eyes. How dare that Linoone treat her like this, after she spared her and everything! "YOU WILL OBAY ME!! Unless you want me to skin you alive! Either of those are equally fun for me... Don't be a fool." She glanced at Haro. "And if you run off now, neither of you has to get your ears frozen off.... Right now. I do enjoy a good bite of deer as well...." She licked her long tongue at him menacingly.
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Nico and Walpurgis - Troupe Camp

"That's a real shame Reynard. But hey! You've found me and my troupe! Now your chances for survival are much better!" Nico said with a smile, bobbing her head. She turned her head towards the soup when the ladle began banging itself against the rim of the pot. "OH~ Dinner's ready!" She shouted, grabbing her staff. Whispering a quick incantation, her soup bowls began multiplying. Nico grabbed one, and held it out. The hovering ladle poured the stew into the bowl. "Now float on over to anyone that looks hungry okay~ If they refuse just float over to someone else. Or come on back." Nico commanded, tapping the bowl. The bowl bobbed slightly, before floating to the nearest pokemon. Nico repeated this process with the other bowls, grinning all the while.

Walpurgis' eyes faded into view. "Your song was really pretty miss." She said softly, not completely fading into view. "I wish I could sing like that."
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Opelucid

Rin was shivering fiercely and she narrowed her eyes against the driving snow and wind. "Okay, okay! Fine! If you leave him and this city alone, I'll surrender. Or whatever you want." More like the second she had the chance, she'd try to go invisible and get the hell out of here, but that'd be for after Haro was gone and the city had been dealt with. As long as Robin and Bellflower and all of them were safe and Kadlin was away from the area.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Kadlin- Opelucid

The wind and snow stopped almost instantly at Rin's words. "Right choice." She glanced at Haro. "Deer, if you fallow me, or try to attack me one more time, I can't promise what will happen to Rin. Which would be a shame, for all the trouble I'm going to." She flapped her wings, then rushed forward at Rin and attempted to grab her again, then gaining altitude, letting out a roar. She then lowered her voice for the Linoone to hear. "Let's get down to brass tacks...."
Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

Haro, Opelucid

For all that the dragon was clearly ice-based, he hadn't really been expecting it to use ice against him. He wasn't in the right molt to deal with that- the cold whipped through his thin coat in an instant, freezing him down to the bone. He could feel a stinging ache threading down from his antlers as the blossoms and budding leaves frosted over and withered, disorienting him. For a moment, he wasn't sure where his hooves were- and in that moment he swiftly slipped in the snow and fell hard on his side.

His effort to get up was slowed when Kadlin spoke. It almost came as a relief- he absolutely didn't want Rin to be captured when she'd been trying to help him, but this meant he had an excuse to run without the guilt eating him alive- and he planned on taking advantage of that. The cold had sapped any willingness to keep fighting, and the dragon wasn't even flinching under his attacks- this was a hopeless fight and he knew it. Scrambling to get his hooves under him and slipping repeatedly in the snow, he staggered to his feet, then turned to run full-speed out of the city.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising

Moonlost

Allira - Campsite

Allira held herself still as Saoirse sang her sing, her head craned up and listening intently. Once again, the song sounded alien to her ears - although not in a bad way. Merely different. It was clearly a song of bonding, intended to be sung by one mate to another. As such, it seemed quite lonely to her to have it voiced alone - without an accompanying voice to either bolster the tune or to sing their own to affirm the bond.

"I... don't know how your culture treats such things, but there is no greater gift than a voice lifted in song in mine." She said quietly once Seer was finished. "It must mean a lot to you, I am honoured that you shared it."

____

Blessing Traitor - Opelucid

Man, she was surprised this was working out so well. Admittedly things might have been different if the legendary and the other group hadn't distracted one another, but so far she saw no signs of chase. Well, that worked out for her. Best not get too complacent though.
With a careful leap, the weavile jumped back onto the ground, before loping away from the scene, her stride just slow enough for her to keep it going for a long time.

Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Robin
Near Opelucid

Hoping they had caught Bellflower and Rose's attention, Robin turned around and shot back towards the city. Catching sight of the Sawsbuck from before, the hybrid dug their claws into the dirt, bringing them to a sudden stop.
"Hey, you got out of the city? What happened to Rin?" Robin asked.

deviantArt