Hair options

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Hair options

Unread post by Shade »

I know it was a possible mention at one point, but have any new hair color options been spotted in the create a character screen or in the barber shop?

My hunter would so get a race change to a night elf if she could get the death-knight elf's pink hair on a night elf hunter. *nod*
Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Re: Hair options

Unread post by Xella »

There was a bug for a while that you could randomize a NE character and "proc" the DK-specific options but that seems to have been fixed a while ago. There was also a gorgeous (if grossly incorrect lol) lavender colour available for female NE DKs in place of the lovely mossy green up until this last build, where it was "fixed" to be (a not very attractive version of) the original green.

Servers just went down for restarts but in the little bit of time I had to alt swap, I didn't see any new hair colour options on either the character creation or barber shop screens :(
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Re: Hair options

Unread post by Divixon »

death knight face for the night elf.. looks like they had a fat fest of cake/sugar