A guild with the thundering jade serpent (and hatchling!)

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Re: A guild with the thundering jade serpent (and hatchling!

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

Welcome to the guild Elfdragon. it was nice talking with you and I hope you enjoy it here! ^.^
I'm seeing more and more players hit 90 now. seen a few of you guys on timeless isle today. :)

I was wondering where you had gone Sukura. Sorry to hear that your having real world issues but I hope they smooth out soon.

Meggers
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

My guild on Sargeras-US Ally has both of these.

Paprika#1933 (Please make a note when you add me as to who/where you are/from!)
ImageImage
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

myself : Frostmourne/Blackrock-kil'jaeden - can xfer, seeking both mount,pet :3
Meggers

Unread post by Meggers »

I had someone try to add me to btag the other day and IDK if they were from here, please make use of the fun text box when you send a friend request!
ImageImage
peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

FYI it seems they've removed the ability to send a message with battlenet friend requests. At least I have not been able to do so in months and have not had anyone else send me messages with requests.
Helsinki
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Dalaran - US

Unread post by Helsinki »

Hello! I would really love to transfer one of my hunters over to join one of these guilds. I have sent battle.net friend requests to both Leorina and Meggers; there is no "add a note" field anymore unfortunately. I tried to create characters on Aman'thul to speak to Leorina but apparently there is an addon that prevents that sort of thing ;)

My battletag is hel#1714 and the hunter I'd be transferring is 85 and I'm interested in playing her fairly regularly, so I wouldn't just be a grab mount and ditch kind of person. I think it would be nice to meet some cool folks ally side so I could finally have a dwarf hunter I could be invested in.

Thanks!!
Sarynotsorry - Dalaran
Helgada - Nesingwary
Meggers

Unread post by Meggers »

peanutbuttercup wrote:FYI it seems they've removed the ability to send a message with battlenet friend requests. At least I have not been able to do so in months and have not had anyone else send me messages with requests.

You see it in game, not on the bnet client. :)
ImageImage
Leorina

Unread post by Leorina »

Sorry guys, I'll disable my addon.

Unfortunately my btag may be full from time to time.
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Keep in mind that I often visit petopia at least once a day so if anyone has trouble finding a contact inside the game you can just send me a message from here and I should be able to help you out in a few hours. ^.^

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

hey just a clarification question - the pet is going away but not the mount correct?
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

From my understanding of it - and please correct me if I misunderstood what I read from Blizzard - the pet isn't going away, but rather the guild achievement that rewards the pet is being removed.
However, any guild that already has the achievement will continue to have access to the pet via the guild vendor.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

For the pet, according to warcraftpets: "updates from the WoD Beta indicate that the pet will not be available on the guild vendor in the expansion." (source: http://www.warcraftpets.com/news/change ... ng-in-wod/)

The mount is acquired through a raiding achievement instead of a CM one and so far I have not heard of the mount being removed. The closest equivalent reward from Cata, the Dark Phoenix, was not removed from vendors when MoP hit.
Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

PBC, you appear to be correct. I stand corrected.

Is it possible that until recently they had the intention of letting the pet remain with guild vendors for those that had the achievement? or am I simply misremembering it?

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Ah that sucks. Last i had checked it sounded like guilds who earned it got to keep it. guess everyone should go grab it now just to be safe. I better update the front page.

do you think it could have something to do with not being able to earn the achievement needed to unlock it in beta? maybe only guilds that earned it will show it as an option from the vendors

peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

SylviaDragon wrote:Ah that sucks. Last i had checked it sounded like guilds who earned it got to keep it. guess everyone should go grab it now just to be safe. I better update the front page.

do you think it could have something to do with not being able to earn the achievement needed to unlock it in beta? maybe only guilds that earned it will show it as an option from the vendors
I would 100% recommend that people pick it up now while it's available, instead of hoping that maybe the datamining/beta testing is wrong. Beta is currently down so I can't go and see if the vendors have an option to see everything they have including things I'm not eligible for.

It supposedly will still be available in-game via the BMAH, but I doubt it'll be cheap since there'll probably be a lot of players who missed it, regret it, and want it for their collections.
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I have to agree with you. I highly encourage anyone who wants it to get it while its there. its a much shorter grind vrs the mount and the BMAH is no way to obtain anything unless you are desperate.

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I've been so busy with other goals and other characters that I actually forgot all about this guild for a while, but I'm dusting off the little hunter I made there so I can at least get the minipet. I know there's no way I'll have time to get to 85 for the mount, but the hatchling is certainly doable. I'll just have to remember to log in and work on her over the next few days or so.
Maginar
Realm: Hyjal, Medivh, Exodar

Unread post by Maginar »

Hello! New here!
I'm looking for a guild that wouldn't mind me joining and purchasing the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent after grinding some guild rep out.

I have toons on Hyjal, Medivh and Exodar- I can transfer realms too! I'll roll Horde or Alliance!

I'll make sure to stay out of your hair and leave the guild if you need upon purchase!

Thanks for your consideration! Happy Hunting!
lthldse50
Realm: Ysera, Stormrage, Wyrmrest

Unread post by lthldse50 »

Hi, to Meggers (Paprika#1933) just sent you a friend request from lthldse50#1278 didn't get the text box with the request (and I was in game...maybe I did something wrong)

Have a 90 worgen DK I would be interested in transferring...and possibly staying if you don't mind :D Play almost daily.
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

due to many, many problems i have had with the direction WoD has chosen to take, i finally ran out of steam and decided to quit the game. I ran out of time on 5/24/15 but forgot to update the thread with this news.
until further notice i will no longer be able to offer up invites to other players who want to join this guild so if you are still seeking an invite you will have to ask other members from this thread and see if they have the ability to send invites.

Also Leorina seems to have left the guild as well and can no longer help you. :?

if someone with the ability to send invites can step forward please let me know.
if no one can invite anymore then this thread will probably need to be retired.