Five Nights at Freddy's.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Five Nights at Freddy's.

Unread post by Krysteena »

Anyone? I think I'm slightly obsessed with Foxy...I feel so sorry for him :3

Let me looooove you Foxy!!! I knew you didn't mean to bite that kids frontal lobe off...

~~Five nights at Freddy's, is this where you wanna be?
I just don't get it, why do you want stay five nights at Freddy's?~~

I need to stop replaying this song...I'm getting tingles.
Snope
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Area 52 (Horde), Wyrmrest Accord (Both)

Re: Five Nights at Freddy's.

Unread post by Snope »

Not sure about spending five nights at Freddy's, but I would like to spend one minute with Foxy.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Hah yes! :lol: Foxy is my favourite one, even if he was responsible for the bite of '87.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: muridain

Unread post by HunterFTW »

some people are saying that Foxy is the good one. just when she comes for you her voice box is broken or something and when she screems it alerts to the others and they are the ones that kill you.as for how people justify her attack is when you don't check on her she thinks something happened to you and so she comes to check on you.but if you check on her to much then she thinks you in a panick and she comes to try and com you down.theres another one where some people are saying the Bite of 87 WASN'T foxy,but freddy because they never said who the Biter was and Freddy has bloody hand prints on his face or something,sign of a Struggle.

as much as it makes Foxy likeable it is debunked because of the way she lunged herself at the player in Freddy 2 in the trailer.cause I don't know about you but when I check on someone I don't lunge myself at them.

unless her lunge is she is just happy to see you and her lunge is realy her hugging you.i can see that being a possible idea.if that's the case then tell her to not have her mouth first when she hugs the player.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Can't wait for number 2. They're saying that the new animatronics are guards against the old ones. The old ones roam, and now you've got an old Freddy head to put on. If one of the old ones sees you with the mask on, they'll leave you be. If you mistake new for old and pull the mask down you'll be attacked. No doors either D:

Personally, I think Foxy did cause the bite of 87', but it was because his mouth glitched. He then hides in shame and because he was left alone he got into a state of disrepair. The others will attack him if they see him (hence why he hides) because 1-he's the reason they're in this mess in the first place, and 2-his suit is all ruined and because there you can't be without a suit he'll be stuffed into another suit and break. I say Foxy was the biter because he's got the sharpest teeth of them, he hides from the others and his jaw is limp and broken, as if it's broken under the pressure of crunching something.

Foxy is my favourite, because he's the less sinister one. The way he peeks into the office before attacking is seen as him viewing the office a place to hide from the others. He lunges, but you get in the way or, as I like to think, you actually die from a heart attack. So many theories! Hopefully number 2 will fill more holes, but also creatue new ones:)
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

the freddy 2 made Foxy scarey the way she lunges at you in the trailer.some people are hopeing that in the second one is the bots move.and you would see them walk around.i can see how that makes the game a lot more scary.cause imagin looking into the camras and seeing them walk around.be even more scary that way because they can like port to other areas of the map.so like you lose them and put down the camra then see them infront of you.

1 question that has been bothering me with the mask.from what I have seen in the first game is that sometimes the bots come to you at the same time.i think someone got Foxy and bonnie at the same time ones but the door was closed already with bonnie at the door so you hear Foxy bang on the door.and some people got Chica and Bonnie at the doors at the same time so they made them drain power more.so the question I have is WHAT IF you get both the old AND new bots at your office.what would happen then?would you see a brawl break out for the old Bonnie and New Freddy fighting eachother.like you just sit there and see old Bonnie looking at you but you also see new Freddy behind him.and in an act to protect you he charges at old Bonnie.i mean what if to protect yourself against the old ones and have the mask on and new comes would they attack the old ones first before they turn to you and you have time to take off the mask?

imagin!
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

There was a screenshot of new Foxy, and from the looks of things it comes down from the hallway, upside down (already scary) but it has two heads I'm so done :lol: I'd like to see them move, and apparently the new ones crawl through the air vents towards you, so maybe their presence is more sinister than we first thought.

Either the creator will make it so it can't happen, or you'll get it so you're in deep trouble. You put the mask on you get the old one ignore you but the new one attacks, or you leave the mask off and get the new one leave you be, and the old one attacks. I'm assuming that's what will happen, but once it comes out we'll see what happens. I'd rather you saw the new attack the old myself. I'm hoping the mask has a timer on it, so if you did get one old one new you couldn't rapidly switch to having the mask on and off to stall them out. If you put the mask on, you can't check camera's, and if you leave it on too long leftover metal will start to hurt and...maybe you bleed and the concept of a bleeding mask will attract the new because, as it's said, the old ones have masks that smell of blood and mucus. Same could happen if you take it off and on too much.
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

actually now that you put it that way it sounds like that's whats gona be the power going out.if you put the mask on to much you will see a redish screen or see green vapers comeing from your body indiating that you smell now and the new ones will come for you.what would be even more interesting if when you have the mask on and you get both in your office that the old ones protect you from the new ones because with the mask on they think you are one of them.so who ever wins the fight will ditermin on do you keep the mask on when its done or take it off when the new ones win.i'm scared to think what happens if durning the brawl Foxy comes charging in and its 2 against one.which would be even more scarey cause if a fight breaks out like that whos to say that 1 will not call for help and the next thing you know you have bots all comeing to your office.but if they are not in your office having a brawl then just pull out some popcorn and go hopeing that on the way to the brawl the bots don't walk by your office.

"BOT FIGHT"
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Yes! All out bot brawl! I'd love to see that. Go old Foxy!
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

"old bots wins"

oh crap......
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

ok something just struck me today.i was rewatching the 5 nights at Freddy's let's plays and something about the 4th night phone guys call struck me as odd.we know that freddy and foxy where both there when the phone guy called.foxxy was banging at the door while freddy played his song.we don't know who killed him realy but some people are suggesting they all attacked him at the same time.BUT I feel something else happened hear.going to start with THE bite of 87.never is it said who did the bite while we all assume its foxy being the one with teeth capable of such damage.while some or suggesting it's freddy.2 characters never said who.2 charaters we clearly know at the office with the phone guy.Fozzy banging on the door and Freddy playing the song.never found out who did the killing.from this I have noticed like with the bite we don't know who caused the bite but 2 characters out of all of them we are thinking is the cause.Foxxy and Freddy.foxxy has blood on his fur but not realy his face from what people have noticed.Freddy has blood hand pints on his face as a sign of a stuggle.also there is a rule that says"no touching freddy".someone suggested foxy and Freddy where both present when it happened and Freddy bit the kid.the kid stuggled and left the hand print on freddys face and when he let go he spat out some blood and it landed on foxxys fur.some people are suggesting that Foxxy is the good one and are trying to defend this claim.Freddy is the bad one.i rember something else on one of the lore vids one voice says stay away or puts out a worning.someone suggested the one putting the wornings out is foxy.after more thinking on this we all know that inside the customs are dead kids bodys thus making them hunted.now I ended up thinking about a kids acts.and after looking around I have come up with this theory that possibly went down.

the murders may hay have happened BEFORE the bite of 87 so the haunting can have time to take effect.so the 87 day come and the bots have there hunting with Freddy abovily being the ring leader.now what sometimes goes through a kids mind when they are jelous of others.they react negtivly.(not saying all kids).now what would be going on though the bots heads at seeing all these kids alive and happy with there parents.i am guessing they probly miss or want part if it.so Freddy got mad and jelous.1 kid went to go play with Freddy but out of jelousy Freddy being jelous of this kid and the others bit him in an act of spite jelousy.

But where would Foxxy play out in this theory if the idea that she is the good one play out in this.some kids do go against the idea of others and stay the good kid the feel they should be or how ever you put this.Foxxy probly took a stand against Freddy.

Back to the Bite Freddy bit the kid and possibly Foxxy tried to help free the kid.Freddy took note of this.and some how put the blame on Foxxy.Freddy spat the blood at Foxxy to make her look guilty and to put his foot down broke her jaw.

this must have made it look like Freddy protected the kid from Foxxy making Freddy off the hook and Foxxy out of order.

now I know when kids have different views they go out of there way to make the 1 get into a corner and cower in fear.this must be why Foxxy hids.she does not want to get hurt again.however Foxxy still feels she should try and take a stand somehow with out Freddy feeling like he should hurt her again.
this brings us to Phone guy.Freddy started to connect the dots and relies that the murder must have been someone with nolige of the restaurant.so he probly began to suspect the guard at night.so Freddy must have taken it upon himself and his crew to kill and guard that works at knight to get his revenge.which is why Phone probly took awhile to die.possibly.now lets put the idea that Foxxy checks on you if she thinks your dead or in a state of panick.Freddy must have come in when the phone guy was in a panick stat looking at all the camras and Foxxy noting this Ran to the office in an attempt to help him but the door was closed on her and that's must of been when Freddy and his crew struck.Foxxy failed at saveing another victom of Freddys a second time went back to her hiding place.

so comes the player.players have taken note that Foxxy is the one you need to check the most(Freddy making it look like Foxxy is the guilty one)so you some people check on her quite often and some don't bother to check on freddy.check on Foxxy not freddy leads Foxxy to rember what happened to the Phone guy.so in your stat of panic she trys to worn you that Freddy is the one you need to worry about.

so that's my theory on this.there might be holes that I have not noticed.but this is what I my mind has peaced together.and its usaly a mess.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Hmm. I like that theory, Freddy being the one who bit the kid and Foxy trying to defend against the others.

My own theory is that Golden Freddy was the one responsible for the bite of 87. He only appears at a certain time and is a hallucination. His body is limp, as if the robotics inside have been taken out. If Foxy bit a kid, or Freddy, surely they would've taken out the robotics, to stop anything like that happening? This is why Golden Freddy is limp. He has no...skeleton inside him, unlike the others. They were scared of him and locked him away, and he's unable to move as a suit cannot move on its own.

To Mike. Golden Freddy is simply a hallucination. He's not really there. The message "It's me." Appears when he does come up. People say you were the kid who was attacked and you came back after several years to face your fears (which is why you die of fright when Foxy comes in as he's the scariest one) and when you see the poster of Freddy your mind tricks you into thinking its golden Freddy. You put the camera down in a state of panic and of course, your mind tricks you into seeing the one who attacked you. Golden Freddy. The message "it's me" appears because you know it was Golden Freddy who attacked you. You're scared of that, and so your mind shuts down (hence why the game crashes).

I do feel that the others are sometimes trying to protect you, and Foxy doesn't even touch you when he enters the room (I've always seem Foxy as male, myself. The new foxy however, is most certainly female) and you die from fright. Freddy gets in and you panic, trying to move. He panics, and tries to hold you down. Again, you die from fright and you're the reason there's bloody handprints on his face. Of course, the animatronics stuff you in a suit to try to "make you alive" but say you were still alive, you'd be shredded by the metal.

I always did think Foxy was the biter, or Freddy, but something about Golden Freddy just doesn't add up. Whys he limp? Whys he a hallucination? It's just my attempt at trying to think of his purpose really :)
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

now that you told me yours I feel the wheels in my head turning again.no I am not a bot.or I'd be a Loque'nahak bot do to my avatar.

now what you have told me about golden Freddy made me think of the game theory from mattpats game theory on this game.where his theory it's a nightmare and Golden Freddy was the survivor.watch it before reading the rest of this cause hearing others theorys realy helps to build on the theorys and you notice things you probly haven't before.like I never noticed the blood of Freddys face the first time around until someone pointed out.

now from those 2 theorys maby Golden Freddy was the suit the killer used to lore the kids into the back.but then I wonder there where 5 kids that got killed and Golden freddy is the 5th suit but hes lifeless.i read that there was suppose to be more suits but scott didn't have time to put them in or something.and I saw that 1 of them was Sparky the dog.so maybe that could be the 5th child.

now I am trying to do my theorys by trying to rember these are KIDS in the suits so I can't help but think how a kids reaction would be.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Sparky the dog? That's odd. He doesn't follow the same naming rule the others do. Foxy the fox. Freddy Fazbear. Chicha the chicken. Bonnie the Bunny. They all start with the same letter as their animal aside form this Sparky...

I did hear something that this game was based on a real happening. There were 4 people in a chuck E. Cheese place, and someone killed them. The four that were killed were the four animatronics. One tried to hide (Foxy), two were in the main bit of the building (Bonny and Freddy) and the other was said to be the murderer as Chica hides in the bathroom/can be seen there.

The fourth person didn't actually die. He laid limp. Just like you see Golden Freddy doing. He's limp, and the man that was limp actually survived. Two of the four victims were children. Freddy and Bonny, in a way, seem childlike. Freddy giggles and Bonny is a bunny who appears at the door in a playful manner. Chica suddenly appears when you least expect her, and the killer did appear when they didn't think he was there. The person who Foxy is based off of hid in the back room and had her jaw blown out (the reason Foxy's jaw is slack) and the fifth was limp, playing dead. You've got the handprints on Freddy's face, a sign of a struggle.

We're getting a little off of the point. I do feel that Sparky the Dog should've been added (perhaps with the name Diggy or something, just to follow the name rule) but either he didn't have time or having an extra animatronic didn't fit with the real deal. I can't wait for number 2 thought as it should answer some questions. But then there's 8 (or more) animatronics to deal with DX
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

I am crap scared of the dark now because of this game.but I can't help but come back to it cause I feel like in order for the scare to go away is to find the truth.that and the theorys are realy fun to read.and add to me scare.

PS I use my cumptor as a night light.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I wonder if they'll make Freddy Fazbear suits...although I'd love a Foxy one :3 I can't download the game on my computer and settle for watching videos, but it doesn't make me any less scared >.< I can't even play slenderman the 8 pages without making a load of dying whale noises as I walk around <_<
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

this game is realy well done to the point where dispite the fear you still feel the desire to find out whats going on.while at the same time never gona have myself set foot into a chucky cheese again.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Never been to Chucky Cheese myself, don't live in the right country, but even if I had the option to go I'm running in the opposite direction :lol:
HunterFTW
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

theres a Gmod map that's did this game aswell as minecarft and both are awesome from what I have seen others play.the Gmod you can move around but doesn't make it anyless scary.expecaly when 1 if both are blocking the office doors when you go back to it.
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I've seen that gmod. Generally people much around in it, but it makes it even more scary D: generally watch all of Markipliers videos on it all, myself.