Ubrs wolves

Edanna
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Bored of all gaming, what else is new XD

Ubrs wolves

Unread post by Edanna »

Hey its been so long omg and this patch is crazy fun for me and pet taming but since I couldn't find any info about this sorry if its there and I just cant see it lawl but the UBRS wolves are tameable and the rylaks are not too bad really I could of totally had one... till WoD I guess.

Have fun with the patch guys and the new tames I know I am having loads of fun hehe

Edit: Ive also not seen a single person with the wolf so theres people who don't know for sure.

And now I feel like a 2nd clas citizen because I was the first person to warn people about the pets and no one even said thank you, no wonder I hate forums so much cause everyone always sees newer posts as more important I was clearly 3 hours faster than anyone else so in the end fck you all.
Last edited by Edanna on Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Ubrs wolves

Unread post by Rawr »

3 colors grey, black, and brown :mrgreen:

Sxandy

Unread post by Sxandy »

I got a wood frog box from him! The rumors are true.

Last edited by Sxandy on Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
seiferzero
Realm: Nemesis

Unread post by seiferzero »

don't know if you know already, but if u use a party bomb on your active ubrs wolf pet it start dancing, and...if you move he follows you, when you stop, he start dancing again...the effect was removed only with a loading screen, so it is like unlimited? XD