Pygmy Cow ARRGGH frustration

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Pygmy Cow ARRGGH frustration

Unread post by Ana »

ARGH ive tried to get into the second level for an HOUR now
http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/cr ... pygmy-cow/

i can get onto the roof but there is no balcony on a lvl 3 allience barn so its kinda hard :(

help? :?

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Re: Pygmy Cow ARRGGH frustration

Unread post by Castile »

it took me awhile but i eventually did it.

I got onto the roof and then stepped off the front and disengaged into the top level. It took a few goes to get the timing right but i did it :) Try that way.
and yes 100x harder than the horde!!!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i can get into the roof.. but i cant get into the room... did you face back to the building when you fell down and disenganged? and did you walk, run, or by mount?

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Something tells me this is going to nigh on impossible for Tauren.
peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Simply run straight off the end of the beam in the front of the barn (facing out) and disengage as you start falling. It'll throw you right into the window in front. If you fail, look at what is causing the problem (disengage too early? too late?) and adjust it on the next try.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

peanutbuttercup wrote:Simply run straight off the end of the beam in the front of the barn (facing out) and disengage as you start falling. It'll throw you right into the window in front. If you fail, look at what is causing the problem (disengage too early? too late?) and adjust it on the next try.
Yep thats what i did - it took a few goes to get the timing right but i gots my milk in the end :)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thanks all it worked after ALOT of tries :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Boven wrote:Something tells me this is going to nigh on impossible for Tauren.
the horde is easier from what i understand ?:D there is a balcony.. so if you get on the roof you can simply drop down on the balcony

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

From what I've read the location of the milk moves around after resets. I certainly noticed it changed after I looted it and moved downstairs by the trough.

What I read you can do (not tested by me) is go to your garrison planning board and move your barn around (assuming you have another spot where the barn will fit). If that does work then you can simply keep moving it back and forth until the milk is in ea reachable spot.

In sadder news, I tried getting a guest to loot it but they couldn't. Ah well, worth a try ;)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Wain wrote:From what I've read the location of the milk moves around after resets. I certainly noticed it changed after I looted it and moved downstairs by the trough.
Gah. Wish I'd know that before I spent all that time the other night failing at disengaging off the wall onto my barn roof, followed by trying to time another one right to get me into the loft.