Dragon Age screenshots

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Re: Dragon Age screenshots

Unread post by zedxrgal »

I finally got my vengeance on the dragon in the Hinterlands. :headbang: Took me longer than normal because I was pretty under geared to be going after her. But WE DID IT! The convo with Iron Bull was HILARIOUS afterward. If he's not been with you on a dragon kill TAKE HIM. The drinking you guys do to celebrate is more than worth it.

I find it really really cool the differences in dialogue between the two characters. My rogue is talked to completely differently than my mage. I can say this. My rogue just picked up Vivienne today. And man she is such a bitch. I am making her a mindless killing machine because I cannot stand her. Even though my toon is a rogue in some dialogue she appears to completely badmouth fellow mages. Including Fiona. So far a lot is still the same blah blah blah yackity shmackity. But the way the quests roll out and the locations themselves in some spots are different. I am finding having one templar backed and one mage backed characters being very interesting. I am in a way starting to prefer the templar story a little more than the mage story. But we'll see.

I've a dracolisk mount coming soon. VERY excited. Quest is like a 16 hour duration though :| I want it NAO!!!! I shall post screenies when I get that beastie.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Moar draghuns

Attachments
Guardian1.jpg
Guardian1.jpg (391.92 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
Guardian2.jpg
Guardian2.jpg (358.74 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
Guardian.jpg
Guardian.jpg (311.25 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

immensely stunning game.. :D
zedxrgal wrote:Tarn doesn't live in the US so I think it will be expensive where she's at too buy and I am not sure if a US copy would work. I probably shouldn't speak for her though. :oops:

ohh i dont mind Zedxrgal :hug: :hug: :hug: its too expensive for me but its stunning :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

So I had no idea about the romance thing when I got the game. I didn't know it was only certain characters either, which was a little disappointing. I decided to go with Solas. None of the other options appealed to me. Although Iron Bull seems... I teresting from the video. I didn't watch Solas' because I didn't want to spoil it.

I really like this game so far. I love being able to customize it by giving replies more like I would give. The fact you can even flirt and form a relationship is neat, too. It gives it a whole new feel. It's fantasy with a dash of otome/otoge in a way.
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Ran into my first dragon the other day, in Hinterlands. Saw it fly through and destroy the place and was like, "I think I won't be going that way" as it then flew over us and roasted my party with fire before flying off. Only killed Solas, lol.

Found this dragon fighting a giant when I went to pick up The Iron Bull. I LOVED his comment when we came up on them. "That's f@#^ing AWESOME!" or something to that extent. I totally agreed with him.

I'm.. kind of torn. I was pursuing Solas because he interests me the most... but I really like The Iron Bull, too. Character wise, that is. I don't really like overly muscular men and he's not designed as the most attractive, but I love his personality. After watching the male story scene with Iron Bull... I just love him. The female story romance is such a let down compared to the male outcome in my opinion. He's polar opposite of Solas, but both are personalities I like. Quiet, intelligent, sophisticated... vs kind of loud, horrible innuendo spewing, jokester who is confident in himself. I might have to start a second game to pursue him.

Sera is quite interesting, too. She says the weirdest things that I can't help but laugh at. She kind of sounds like me at times...

<3<3<3 this game.
Attachments
DragonGiantFighting01.jpg
DragonGiantFighting01.jpg (520.67 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
DragonGiantFighting02.jpg
DragonGiantFighting02.jpg (676.68 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
DragonGiantFighting03.jpg
DragonGiantFighting03.jpg (470.19 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
zedxrgal

Whelp I did something VERY very stupid. In my defense I was on pain meds for a major shoulder injury. I NEVER take medication and I guess it made me very sleepy /loopy to where I just did not realizing what I was doing. I deleted A LOT of my elf rogues save files. :cry: In my loopy state I was trying to Take her back to before she romanced anyone. So I could actually start fresh with either Blackwall or Solas or ................ no one. However. I just kept deleting. :cry: So the rogue went from level 14 to a fresh level 6 in a matter of about 30 seconds. :| She hadn't even met the templars yet, hadn't completed hardly anything. So much progress just gone. *sigh* Oh well. At least now I really know where everything is and how to get stuff done quickly.
I also set her to using daggers instead of bows. Holy crap!!! That is a fun fun talent tree. When I stopped playing her today (for now) she was level 9 and had the hinterlands most of the way done.
But on the plus side. Goal achieved??? She hadn't romanced anyone. :lol: So a clean slate it is. Let this be a lesson. NEVER game on pain meds without knowing how they'll effect you.

Oh and one more thing. Having the Iron Bull and Vivienne with you when you're out and about is a riot.

Edit: @Seilahyn - Did your team kill the giant after the dragon left?? Those things are a challenge but fun.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

No, we didn't. I was tempted, but wasn't sure when the dragon might feel like playing with its toy again. lol

*girlish squeeeeee*
Oh. My. God. Got to finally start getting into the romance with Solas tonight. My heart. The first scene actually gave me those little flutters in my chest, that's how nicely it was done. I can't wait to get to the final scene, but that'll be another day as I need to get some sleep. I really want to press on, but I just got the second one done and it's 3AM.

Screenshots - Storyline spoilers sorta for the first two.(They're screenshots from the cutscenes) And the last one is part of the Solas romance.
Attachments
Solas01.jpg
Solas01.jpg (334.36 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
Solas02.jpg
Solas02.jpg (288.98 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
Solas03.jpg
Solas03.jpg (184.1 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
zedxrgal

Seilahyn - OH MY GOSH. I've heard his romance is so good. But ............... bittersweet. So. I'm still toiling. I will not read /look at anymore spoilers JUST IN CASE I romance him. Don't want to spoil it for me. :lol:

The dragon doesn't come back if you attack the giant. Maybe he's still there? I am not sure if he sticks around or not if you don't kill him.

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

zedxrgal wrote:Seilahyn - OH MY GOSH. I've heard his romance is so good. But ............... bittersweet. So. I'm still toiling. I will not read /look at anymore spoilers JUST IN CASE I romance him. Don't want to spoil it for me. :lol:

The dragon doesn't come back if you attack the giant. Maybe he's still there? I am not sure if he sticks around or not if you don't kill him.
You will encounter that dragon later on in the zone, I won't spoil how or where, but you're probably going to want to be around level 19-20 before tackling her. :>

Also I finished up the Fallow Mire zone recently and adored it. Has a very Tirisfal Glades vibe, full of spooky atmosphere and undead (even a creepy windmill!). It was great!

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

How do you turn off the UI while taking screenshots?

I finally got to open up the area to finish the Solas romance... but I'm a little under leveled for it. I figured so far it hasn't mattered what level they suggested I did it. Well, it matters. Level 20s? Yeah.. I'm only 15. So it looks like I'll have to level up a bit before I can do the last Solas scene. I unfortunately know what is coming, despite wanting to not spoiler it while searching for Solas information/pictures I came across mentions of it. Despite knowing it... I still want to do it.

Anywho, screenshots!

I decided to play with the Hinterlands dragon. Boy was that fun! I didn't win as I was mostly making a half-assed attempt and mostly just wanting to see what the fight was like.

Linked to not spoiler anything from storylines.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/n ... g~original
Vephriel

Seilahyn wrote:How do you turn off the UI while taking screenshots?
Unfortunately there's no way to bind it to a hotkey, but you can turn it off through console commands. Hit the ~ key to open up the console then type:
ui.drawenable 0
to turn the interface off and after that:
ui.drawenable 1
to turn it back on. When you're done just hit the ~ key again to hide the console. It takes some getting used to but now I can type them out pretty quickly, and you can use the up and down arrows to repeat commands you've already typed so you only have to do one of each in a play session.
zedxrgal

Thank you so much Veph!

Vephriel

More dragon fights! :D This one was so much fun!!

Nefretiti

The dragons in Imquisition are just amazingly beautiful, such variety.

I've stumbled back into DA:II recently myself and I've been having fun playing my mage Jan Hawke

She romanced Fenris who I decided to snazz up abit.

Jan with the love of her life and her best friend.

dipped back into Inquisition too , my new character who will be romancing Solas.

Meet Tau Lavellan

Attachments
Jan Hawke.jpg
Jan Hawke.jpg (148.18 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
Fenris outfit.jpg
Fenris outfit.jpg (250.31 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
Seb Jan and Fenris.jpg
Seb Jan and Fenris.jpg (406.78 KiB) Viewed 3282 times
Tau.jpg
Tau.jpg (258.92 KiB) Viewed 3282 times

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Fenris' voice is so.....smoldering. <3

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Vephriel

Rhyela wrote:Fenris' voice is so.....smoldering. <3
It's the same voice actor that does Lor'themar in WoW! :D
Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Just finished the game. I am SO DEPRESSED NOW. Thanks, Solas. I sort of knew it was coming from spoilers I've seen... but MY GOD. MY HEART. *sigh* I loved it, though. So well done. He is the only character I had any attraction to for romancing. No one else appeals/appealed to me. I really hope they put closure to the story in some way.

I have a ton of screenshots but I have a headache and need to get to bed. Now that I'm done I won't have the "must finish" urge and can sort through them/upload them later.
Nefretiti

not quite screenies but still DA related

for us Cullen fangirls :D

and this little strip made me laugh out loud

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Already made another character to romance Solas. I can't bring myself to play my first character now that he's gone. I may go back to an earlier save point as I still have things to do and I want him along.

Anywho, meet Winalaia Lavellan. Dalish mage and already flirting to the max with Solas. <3
ImageImage

Really love the mage attack animations which is why I had to make one.

Other screenshots:

I have no idea what happened here.. it was creepy. I thought it was some kind of mask hood at first... NOPE.

High Dragon in the desert. Dragons are so fun to fight.
ImageImageImage

Do you think she sees us? *Ice ball slams into the wall segment* Yep.. she sees us.

There be dragons.. two dragons... and a third one sleeping.
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

Final Fight - Linked to not spoil

And the end of the Solas romance...
Nefretiti

During a chat with our favourte former templar I noticed something mildly frightening about one of the soldiers training in the foreground of the screenshot :lol:

Attachments
Erm.jpg
Erm.jpg (567.72 KiB) Viewed 3282 times