Rant Thread

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I can understand getting a costume of a Leopard mixed with a cheetah. I mean not everyone cares to take the time to look at spots after all. I know I sure don't :lol:
Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

i

oh god

so for the last couple months, my dog had been bleeding from his nose. we (and our vet) assumed it was just like something stuck in his sinuses

but it never went away so we took to a legitimate animal hospital today

and we just got told that he has a tumour in his sinuses??? it apparently hasn’t reached his brain yet but….

i.. i don’t really know what to do. i know he’s getting old and it probably wouldn’t be long for him to die of old age anyway but… oh god i don’ t want to lose him

we’ve had troy since like not very long after we moved to america? so for like.. i dunno, 9-10 years? as much as i get annoyed by him all the time i just…

i don't even know what we're going to do because there's apparently different options on what to do for him? but like even chemotherapy won't actually help him beyond just giving him a bit longer to live so..

i just don’t know what to do and i can't stop crying
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

@Novi & Falcon
I totally get ya and agree 100%. Aside from Garrus, Femshep has ZERO straight pairings...and it's reverse for MaleShep that has ZERO gay pairings outside of Cortez. Total BS on both sides.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

@Senna: *hugs* :( I know what it's like to lose a pet that I practically grew up with. I'm so sorry that there's so few options for your doggy. As much as it hurts, saying goodbye to him would probably be the most humane option for him. When you love someone, sometimes the best way of showing that love is to let go when it's time.

@Junrei: It's just a shame you can't have a relationship with Garrus unless you started one in ME2. While I'm happy Kaidan was finally made an option for ManShep in ME3, I'm always going to be crushed that FemShep never got Tali as an option. :/ And, geez, do not, do not, DO NOT get me started on Thane. Tore my heart out... x_x
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Wow I know I'm late to the party but Wil Wheaton is kind of a big dickish manbaby. You throw your producer under a bus because he got the rules to a board game wrong? Why did you not take the 5 mins and read them your self? Oh I forgot you can't ever be wrong.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I'd like to know what genius at Capcom decided to make Street Fighter V a PS4 exclusive title. :evil:
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

This is less of a rant and more of a vent, but...

I /LIKE/ WoD.

I enjoy the quests. The zones are huge and well-differentiated. There isn't an artificial paucity of crafting mats. There's so much crap to do it's 6.2 and I haven't even started on stuff that was available in 6.0. I haven't gotten egregiously sick of anything yet (except maybe Intro Tanaan, pretty over that). There isn't a FotM New Class that's horribly unbalanced and trouncing everything (much; monks still seem kinda OP). The gear doesn't look like warm vomit (brown or rainbow). The dungeons are cool as hell (GRIMRAIL DEPOT HAVE YOU -SEEN- HOW THAT THING WORKS OMG). Treasure hunting is awesome. Mounts and pets errwhar.

Yeah, so there's plot holes. There's always been plot holes. There were giant plot holes in vanilla for chrissake. Yeah, okay, sure, Yrel should punch Grom in the dick for being, well, a dick, but pshth. I'm not HALF as sick of WoD as I was at this point in Wrath. At this point in Wrath's lifespan, the very idea of 'questing in current content' made me want to dig out my eyes with a spork.

Also... Khadgar is totally Medivh in disguise, I'm calling it right now.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Falconcrest wrote:I'd like to know what genius at Capcom decided to make Street Fighter V a PS4 exclusive title. :evil:
Wait, are you for reals? Damnit. >_< Now I am tempted to get a PS4 for Persona 5 and some others.

My rant: Friggin' console exclusives and PC ports so bad they get yanked (lol Arkham knight).
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Falcon: And I'd like to know what genius at Square Enix thought that Tomb Raider, which has always been a Playstation title, should suddenly be an Xbone exclusive. :/

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Falconcrest wrote:I'd like to know what genius at Capcom decided to make Street Fighter V a PS4 exclusive title. :evil:

From what I know it's like Bayonetta and Nintendo. Nintendo said "Hey we will give you the money to make the next game as long as it's a exclusive".
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Feeling like utter shit today.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I was your friend. Never did I turn my back on you. Now? I don't know you anymore. Thanks.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Might seem like an odd rant...

Reading the comments on a picture on facebook, picture was the following:

First week of school:
Sandwich cut in cute shape
sliced fruit, encouraging note

Last week of school:
Handful of Croutons
wrapped in foil

Reason for my rant...WAY to many parents still make their kid's lunches...even when the kids are WELL over the age where they should know how to make their own lunches...seriously, my Daughter is 5 years old and makes her own lunch for daycare every morning. It's infuriating because as a parent it is NOT our job to do everything for our children. It is our job to teach them how do do things for themselves!
I know we as parents want to help our kids, but...there is a difference between assisting them, and depriving them of important skills and experiences.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I CAN'T FIND THE GREEN HELLPIG! ALKSDJASDJLASD!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MOBS IN TANAAN!?!? WHY DO THEY ALL WANT TO KILL ME!?!? I JUST WANT A GREEN HELLPIG LEAVE ME ALONE JFC!!!

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Nachtwulf wrote:I CAN'T FIND THE GREEN HELLPIG! ALKSDJASDJLASD!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MOBS IN TANAAN!?!? WHY DO THEY ALL WANT TO KILL ME!?!? I JUST WANT A GREEN HELLPIG LEAVE ME ALONE JFC!!!
From what I can tell, there's only the one single mob (elite but not rare) and it's on a rock in the lava moat near Hellfire Citadel, if you check on wowhead I think the spawn point on their map is on the correct place. I ended up swooping around with Aviana's Feather and manually targetting for it and when I found it I just glided down.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

@Falcon
Man, that is a heartbreaker. Most of Femshep's male options die.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Graduation is this morning. That's fine. But my nerves are starting to kick in and I really don't want to go. I understand that there was an option to not go, but I need to pick up something and now my parents insist on coming. It'd be no problem, if I wasn't so worried about people judging me and the fact that I'm now pretty sure we go up one at a time with 300 students and around 600 parents watching. That's 900 people all watching me and judging me and...

Of course if we go up in rows it won't be as bad, but then I wonder if I'll be the only girl not wearing a dress. There's nothing wrong with that, but I just feel like it's expected to wear a formal dress, and not just something formal. What if I fall? What if people laugh at me?

If I could take back the choice to go I would, but I know I have to.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Sneezing so hard that not only does my throat hurt but I can taste blood too. Summer cold please stop I'd prefer you didn't last the full freaking summer.
Guess I'm not going to the charity shop today.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

... We've got four days left, could you not act so self-entitled to everything in the house? Apparently we can't even go to the bathroom anymore without you trying the door handle, getting in a huff because someone else got there first and then going to your boyfriend to bitch about the fact that someone else is in the bathroom. Do you realise how stupid you sound?

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Vephriel wrote:
Nachtwulf wrote:I CAN'T FIND THE GREEN HELLPIG! ALKSDJASDJLASD!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY MOBS IN TANAAN!?!? WHY DO THEY ALL WANT TO KILL ME!?!? I JUST WANT A GREEN HELLPIG LEAVE ME ALONE JFC!!!
From what I can tell, there's only the one single mob (elite but not rare) and it's on a rock in the lava moat near Hellfire Citadel, if you check on wowhead I think the spawn point on their map is on the correct place. I ended up swooping around with Aviana's Feather and manually targetting for it and when I found it I just glided down.
I found it, FINALLY. It required an unpleasant amount of dying in goop because I couldn't figure out where the hell I could even climb up to get to it. But I did, finally, FINALLY find it.