The Happy Thread

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Re: The Happy Thread

Unread post by Sne »

As some of you might have read I´ve been taking some courses and test to get a part time job. And I have passed all my test and are starting work Monday.

It might only be part-time but its all i can handle (I got a lot of psychical illnesses). It will give us a little bonus to our economy and I hope i can stay with this job.

Its 2 days a week driving sick patients around. I have previously worked as a cabdriver so i got the license. And the course ive took have learned how to use a stair machine.

I´m very pleased that I got the job.

Sne is Danish for Snow

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Grats on the job!
sXe Angel
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Vek'Nilash (US - Ally)

Unread post by sXe Angel »

Was running my new baby belf hunter through randoms last night, trying to hit 60 before bed. Was around 58/59ish, in a Upper BRS group, with Rexxus out and running with me. After the second pull, the rogue in the group is all, "Bark of the Wild? First time I've seen that. It's awesome."

For some reason I always get happy anytime someone notices something cool about my pet. :D
http://i28.tinypic.com/11szgx1.jpg
^Supports my theory that CM Punk would roll a hunter in WoW.^
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

6 month with 600 kcal a day = 25kg which is 55lb 1.849120oz lost...

only 100 kilos which is 220lb 7.396480oz to go...( 2 years.. at least.. probably more like 5 :P )

But man im proud of myself that i can endure the hunger

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Mmm, that lovely situation where you envision a drawing in your mind, and when you finally make it it comes out BETTER than you had imagined. Rarely happens, but when it does it's great!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Thank you Blizzard for the model updates. I know some people weren't happy with them, and that's okay, but I personally am truly appreciative. This game is almost 12 years old and the new updates have made our characters so expressive. I have been playing with my tauren pally in WMV and I just love watching her actually react to the things; watching her dance is so damn cute. <3

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Just used the last of our food money on medicine... was worried because we had no food in the fridge... ans 10 min later our friends comes by with fresh food and 6 days worth of food money. . Im so thankful and grateful!!!
Last edited by Ana on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Decided to go derp around on my little baby panda monk on WrA (Maobai on Horde side if you see her wandering around Org). Got out of a dungeon and went to grab my mail because my bags were full and I noticed there was a male pandaren nearby and I just got the feeling he was "checking out" Maobai so I went into RP mode.

Sure enough, random RP came of it as she checked her mailbox! :D What can I say, the "hey beautiful" line works on me. :lol: My little panda got herself a date just by me derping around. They RP'd for a bit before heading ways with a future sorta set for if/when they ran into each other again. Well, had to go to the valley of honor to get her riding taken care of since she hit level 20 and they ran into each other again. So now there's a cute little panda date happening in Org and I'm just all excited because it's been so long since I've RP'd, let alone had a totally random RP in game.

I legitimately can't handle the amount of cuteness happening right now. Thank you Senshuken for making my night after I've had a bit of a rough week mentally/emotionally. <3

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I am quietly adding to pile of pokemon plushes. >.> My Arcanine, Dragonair and Vaporeon plushes came today. 8D

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

First i get an awesome present in fr. Then it rings on the door and a anonomys packet on the doorstep with fresh shrimp, 2 bottles of red wine and 2 salmon stakes.

Sooo thankfull! !!

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

My long service leave ticked over this week....those numbers are just too beautiful for words... 8-)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

My father put my air conditioner in for me, in my bedroom window. It's so nice and cool now. <3 I hate summer because of the heat and brightness but this makes it bearable!! (No offense to anyone who likes summer)

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

WARNING: MLP Spoilers

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH LINK PONY Holy crap that made me grin like an idiot

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Melissa
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring EU

Unread post by Melissa »

I am happy to be back(?).

I've had two super long hiatuses from this website now, unfortunately, due to real life getting overly hectic and it just leading to me drifting away from the forums. After such a hiatus it feels awkward to post again, but Legion news had me lurking for a while recently. I ended up poking Kurasu ingame about a thread on the Legion subforum here, and that led to a chat that ended up motivating me to post again.

... So woo! I'm back. Again. >.>

Last time I posted here things weren't going too well for me. Things... Still are far from perfect, but they have improved and are a little more stable nowadays, which is nice. So I'm happy about that too!
I have a Tumblr!
I no longer main my Hunter; Legion changes have unfortunately put me off from the class. However I still plan to stick around for the community here ^^
My Current Main! (Updated once more as I switched factions!)
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

There was a Murloc in the Warcraft movie and I am happy.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

When you feel broke because you have less than 10 dollors a day and then your friends come by with a back filled with chicken, broccoli, honny, peaches, nectarines and other goodies. We are so blessed <3

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Saved some confusion in a stream just now. The streamer had plans to show some more Legion Beta gameplay, specifically the Withered Army Training scenario, but aside from a Twitch notification never went live. Turns out Blizz took the servers down and they won't be back up for a few hours according to the streamer's Twitter which, it seemed, no one bothered to check. A small, random effort but after the last while it's good to have something to smile about. The fact everyone who thanked me called me "sir" helped xD

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

New Harvest Moon stuff! Restarting my SoS run!
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

I haven't had so much fun in our raids for a long time holy carp. Sure a lot of it was childishness and chain-reaction laughter but dang, who calls a raid because the group's laughing too much?! Really hope we didn't scare off the new people we recruited because of the insanity xD

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

There is coming 4 new Gilmore girl episodes!!! GLEEEE :headbang: