Rant Thread

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Arthur »

TW / Warning suicide mentions

The last two weeks have been almost unbearable. I want to kill myself. I have to fight these urges every goddamn day.
My therapy appointment had to be canceled because Nut (one of our cat) was ill. He is getting better now and I am happy for him.
But I won't have another until APRIL 11TH.

I think about dying pretty much constantly. See a knife? Cool I'd love to dig it into my fucking throat. See pills? Hell, take 'em all!!
Drown your sorry ass!! JUST FUCKING DIE!!

I'm in constant pain. I get physically sick almost weekly. I'm mentally ill. I'm afraid. I want to die...
I can't go to the hospital.. If I ask "Nah you don't need it, you'd just sit in the waiting room all day for a 10 minute visit!"

In case you wonder why, I live with parents, they're legal guardian. I can't do anything unless they say I can or authorize.

People "Why don't you do anything? Why are you so avoident? You're so weird!.."

Because. I can barely function.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Peridot, I'd call a hotline. They are free, and they have trained councilors that might be able to support you, and help you get some help to feel better.

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

If you go to school, go see your guidance councilor. They are also there to help.

How old are you, if you don't mind my asking.

Also, if you need to talk, just shoot a PM. Sometimes talking helps.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tried GIMP because it's free. I hate it. :evil: It doesn't feel nearly as intuitive as Photoshop. Ugh, guess there's a reason Adobe charges for its products. Pixlr is decent, but didn't want to import my images from WMV. Gimp did import them, but gah their tools are so frustrating and nothing in the program does what I want it to do and it just doesn't feel very user friendly. Somehow I'll have to figure out how to make PS work again, though I don't really want to pay $20/month for it. =/

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
SetsunaChan
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by SetsunaChan »

Tyger try these if you do not like Gimp http://firealpaca.com/en and https://krita.org/ both are free by the way!

As for my own rant.

Had a tree break in half and hit the house.... Thankfully only a small branch broke into the roof. Buy Arggg with everything going on then adding that.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:Tried GIMP because it's free. I hate it. :evil: It doesn't feel nearly as intuitive as Photoshop. Ugh, guess there's a reason Adobe charges for its products. Pixlr is decent, but didn't want to import my images from WMV. Gimp did import them, but gah their tools are so frustrating and nothing in the program does what I want it to do and it just doesn't feel very user friendly. Somehow I'll have to figure out how to make PS work again, though I don't really want to pay $20/month for it. =/
ipiccy.com is a great alternative. Easy to use, imho, and free. :3 don't have to download nothin either.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I heard about firealpaca, but that it's more geared towards artists. I like Photoshop so much because a lot of its tools are geared for photo-manipulation, which is what I do for my WoW stuff as I'm not an artist. :) But thank you both for listing alternatives, I will check them out before I turn them down. For now my PS free trial will be good. :D

Edit: Went and looked at firealpaca and krita and they are definitely artists' programs. :) Not what I'm looking for, but thank you for mentioning them. No one's really asking for WoW sigs right now so it's looking like even after my free trial expires I'm not really going to need it for much anyway. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I get that everyone can have bad days. I understand there's times when everything's frustrating. But I really don't appreciate having that frustration taken out on me for no reason. I feel like I'm just getting stepped on today.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Hubbe really sick....laryngitist and an eyeinfection :(. None of the medicine he is taking seams to work... he only had like 5 hours of sleep the past 3 days... not even sure he had that much... worried :-(. We are also runing out of money due to the medicine cost so yay :-( :'(

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn, if the infection is viral, it will just have to run its course. Antibiotics won't help. Feed his body good healthy foods to help it fight it off. If it's bacterial, he may need stronger antibiotics. Hot tea or a steamy shower may soothe his throat, and a warm compress over the eye will help soothe it. Gargling with warm salty water will also help his throat. Hope he feels better soon.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

REERGH. I just do not GET this constant pile of raging wangst about the damn private server being shut down.

HELLO FOLKS. IT’S AGAINST THE ToS TO RUN A PRIVATE SERVER.

It doesn’t matter how much you love it.

It doesn’t matter how much guilt you dump on a game company because you love playing the game with XYZ mods.

It doesn’t matter about the community, or the profit/for profit state of the server.

IT IS AGAINST THE ToS AND HAS BEEN FOR 11 YEARS.

The INSTANT you put up that server and the SECOND you logged into it that very first time, you were in violation of long established regulations, and you should have bloody goddamn figured Blizzard was going to pull the plug as soon as they could be arsed to do it. It took them a pretty long time (basically until someone was like ‘hey, they’re collecting money for it’) but they are entirely and 100% in their rights to yank your plug. You’re lucky you all don’t get completely banned from the live game, ‘cause that’s what happens to most people that consistently and long-term break ToS.

Because you’re breaking the ToS.
*grumble*

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Arthur »

I agree and I am so tired of hearing about it.

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Snowwalker
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Suramar

Unread post by Snowwalker »

Tårnfalk wrote:Hubbe really sick....laryngitist and an eyeinfection :(. None of the medicine he is taking seams to work... he only had like 5 hours of sleep the past 3 days... not even sure he had that much... worried :-(. We are also runing out of money due to the medicine cost so yay :-( :'(
Tarn, if you guys can get your hands on honey, that will help his throat. It's soothing, and has strong antibiotic qualities. As for the eye infection, I dunno. Maybe some simple saline drops, just to keep rinsing it? But I know on the honey. It's taken care of strep throat for me before.

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I've been breaking down a lot this week.....tonight it was bad memories of what my uncle did to me when I was young and questioning my orientation....what is me and what is just the mental trauma.....

LisaaraPokefarm

NoraNora
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord, Moon Guard, Blood Furnace

Unread post by NoraNora »

They must really hate Blizzard for shutting down the private server. Major DDOS is happening, taking all servers down with 3k lag for everyone and unable to log in with tons of errors.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

YEP. And just as I was about to log in, too. Oh well, they'll get bored eventually.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

I hope they realize a DDOS isn't going to change Blizz's mind. It could hurt the cause more than help.

LisaaraPokefarm

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Arthur »

How mature and professional of them

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

It's Lizard Squad again. They only know one annoying trick, but look for any excuse to use it. I really wish someone would go to their mom's house and tell her what her bratty kid is up to.

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

both my arms are in such pain that i cant stretch them out straight without being in horrible pain, ugh

and i hate how i feel like every vague post that seems to be something i've remotely done in the past makes my anxiety flare up and causes me to feel sick to my stomach
i dont want to make people angry and i never do it intentionally but between my depression and my shit memory i just,,, forget things and i dont mean to

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

It feels like a lot of my once-close WoW friends are pulling away. They have new cliques and I'm not in them. I'm only 'that hanger-on that's sometimes associated with X person we like'. People are tired of the stuff I talk about, because my life isn't particularly interesting and I don't like writing fanfic so I'm not involved with the things they like to discuss. My old circle of friends have all joined this new RP guild and when I asked about it, I got told 'maybe in a few weeks'. I feel like they're just gonna make me sit on the sidelines until I lose interest, or until they're like 'oh well, we think the guild is big enough! Sorry!' or 'We don't think you're a good fit.'

Even in RL, I want to be part of conversations, like with coworkers and stuff, but I just feel like they're all kinda wanting me to shut up and butt out, and leave them alone.

I used to do that 'draw pictures for people so they like you' thing but like you'd imagine, once the art dried up, so did everything else. What is it you're supposed to do to make people want to put up with you, because I've never been able to do it.