Pet skins that are still untameable

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Re: Pet skins that are still untameable

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Any word on the non-mech squirrels? They did update the model, but it seems like a long shot. Would be hilarious though.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

All the old squirrels are using the new model now, at least that I've seen. But they're also pretty much all critters. There are some fel squirrels in Azsuna that are beasts for quest purposes but I don't believe they were tameable.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I removed mana wyrms and sandreavers from the lists, since they're tameable sub-families in Legion.

I left the one new spiked crab look because at this stage I can't trust whether it's stable. They haven't been very keen on new crab looks in Legion.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

As discussed in this post I've added all the bat body/wing combos to the list, as at least one looks to be added in Legion. It may not be tameable though.

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... =4290#bats
WhyNotCats909
Realm: Misha, Kul Tiras

Unread post by WhyNotCats909 »

In addition to Sunreaver Dragonhawk, the Armored Blue/Red Dragonhawk could probably exist somewhere within the list as well.

The summoned Yu'lon in the Temple of the Jade Serpent had a diet when I Beast Lored her a while ago. It makes me wonder...
Please don't hug the shiny kitties. The shiny kitties are angry all the time, and I wouldn't want Crazy Red Eyed Kitties to nom your face.
Holgarr
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US - Alliance

Unread post by Holgarr »

I really hope they find some way to make all the Mechanowolf skins tamable - I'm rather fond of the steampunk-ish brassy look of the "Orange" color, despite it being untamable.
Image Image
WhyNotCats909
Realm: Misha, Kul Tiras

Unread post by WhyNotCats909 »

For the Cat models:

I noticed that the Prestigious Warsaber has a unique skin beneath the armor: specifically, black with white stripes. This appears on no other Pandarian-style saber.

In addition, I finally got my Darnassian Nightsaber, and it's too light to be using the "Panther" skin.
Please don't hug the shiny kitties. The shiny kitties are angry all the time, and I wouldn't want Crazy Red Eyed Kitties to nom your face.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Updated today. I added missing oxen, stags, mechanicals and feathermanes (the latter in the other models section since the fiery ones are other models). I also rearranged a bunch of other stuff and moved almost all the spirit beasts to the "other models" post since they're all other models (also I was starting to exceed post character limit on the first post!)
Cozzene
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Cozzene »

Hi Wain, I see that the armoured pterrodax that spawns where the MoP rare trolls do, the ones with the mounts, are listed as "unused". I came here first to see if they were tamable, that was how I noticed.
https://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id ... goldsaddle - I THINK it's this one, but it isn't the blue or yellow that you have listed already =)

While they are used, they are not tamable =(
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thanks Cozzene :)

I should put a note at the top of this thread that it’s no longer being maintained any longer. Instead, it’s all on a page on the main Petopia site: https://www.wow-petopia.com/gallery.php?id=unavailable

And for unused models: https://www.wow-petopia.com/gallery.php?id=unusedmodels

These lists are much easier to maintain on there, since they can be automated from database info.

Cheers :)