[OPEN] Chibi Dragon Adoptables (Feedback Appreciated!)

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Re: [OPEN] Chibi Dragon Adoptables (Feedback Appreciated!)

Unread post by Varethyn »

Tårnfalk wrote:hehe i thought Sif killed it.. :hug:
Hehe nah she didn't, though I did put myself off while trying to get her done. Sadly though she has finalised my decision to not do apparel as well, it gets a bit too much for my skill level. If you like though, when I have time and not suffering a massive headache (curse you low pressure!) I can have another crack at her without all her gear :)
Meggers wrote:Never saw this thread before, these are cute! I thought the sky dancers were doing an odd pissy frown at first due to the whisker and it made me laugh pretty good. Saw the lil smile after though. XD
Aw thank you! Haha yeah I need to tweak the antennae a bit so that they don't look ticked off or scheming. It's also already been pointed out that females only have one set so that's something to fix at some point x_x

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Varethyn wrote:Oh wow I thought everyone had lost interest so I left it. I still have a tooooooon of genes to sort out but yes I'm willing to give this another go :)
HUZZAH!!!

:hug:

I saw that you weren't ready back then so I didn't pester. But saw mine and was like "I need MOAR"

How do I sign up?

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn wrote:
Tårnfalk wrote:hehe i thought Sif killed it.. :hug:
Hehe nah she didn't, though I did put myself off while trying to get her done. Sadly though she has finalised my decision to not do apparel as well, it gets a bit too much for my skill level. If you like though, when I have time and not suffering a massive headache (curse you low pressure!) I can have another crack at her without all her gear :)
whee i would love a Sif, gearless :P Sorry she killed your apparel skills. You did wonderfully on pirate :D :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

zedxrgal

So um. I was looking for another thread and saw this. :?

Um. Any ................................. chance ....................... maybe ....................... picking these back up Vare?
If not tis cool. I know A LOT has changed. New breeds and what nots.
But. With Kryptonite being done and seeing her chibi from you I wanted to ask.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

I considered it and do keep thinking about it ever since bogsneaks came out (yay new breed to draw!), but I find myself struggling to get genes to look right. Iri/shim looks like glass if you can even call it that. Cry/face looks like someone sneezed rainbow triangles over everything. I don't even have a clue how to do ripple/current/jupiter/saturn. And the thing that really grinds my gears is when things don't look like they should. Take my current avatar: it took me a little over 2 combined days to draw cos it didn't look a thing like how I see Vare to start with. Even now something seems off ;_;

Short version: I am interested in doing these again but I can't get the genes to look right and in turn makes me worry you guys wouldn't like them. ART SUGGESTIONS/TIPS VERY APPRECIATED.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

zedxrgal

Post them & get ideas?
Couldn't hurt