Leather to Mail

evil950510
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Alleria

Leather to Mail

Unread post by evil950510 »

Has anyone found some leather armor pieces or set that have become mail now? Lost some mail pieces because of them being plate now so hoping I can find some leather looking replacements.
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: Leather to Mail

Unread post by Teigan »

Yes, I've found some that turned up in my wardrobe. But I can't give an extensive list. Sorry :( But a week may have been long enough for someone to put together a guide, somewhere. And if you find it, let me know! But I do know they exist.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I can tell you at least that the black leather set that was the quest reward if you complete all of Azshara can now be transmogged as Mail and I'm thrilled about it.
Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

The lesser Darkmoon decks (Rogues Deck and Swords Deck) have additional rewards on them now for mail, using the previous leather looks. There's a pair of dark grey/black leather shoulders and the goooooooooooooorgeous purple vest (like the Moonglow Vest from leatherworking) that are both now available for mail, in addition to the existing mail that was already there. No plate from either of those decks though, which is a little bit odd. A note on those decks tho: as soon as you create them they auto-accept their quest, and you can't abandon the quest to mail the deck to the alt you want it on because abandoning the quest destroys the deck and recreates the deck that starts the quest, which you auto-accept the quest for again, in an endless loop. The rewards are BoE but you can only select the ones available to your class (you can't pick the new mail chest on a warlock, for example), so mail your cards to the correct alts individually, don't try to combine them first.
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.