Signatures By Serenith!! [CURRENTLY CLOSED-BUT NOT FOREVER]

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US, Bloodsail Buccaneers Classic

Re: Signatures By Serenith!! [OPEN]

Unread post by Serenith »

Also lightened the one for Rabid Mutt. Is this better?

Attachments
RMsigL.png
RMsigL.png (288.03 KiB) Viewed 14621 times

Adorable avatar by the very talented Lupisdarkmoon! Thanks!

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Serenith wrote:Sig of Riyuno is finished. Hope its right. You posted a pic of a different colored panda than the most current Armory thingy. This was how she looked when she was uploaded to WMV too. I put her in a panda-fancy-outfit and messed with the colors so it was more red/fire-like. I don't really know how to do fire effects, so I wasn't sure how to make her seem more like a fire mage. I hope this is to your liking. I can always try something else.

Also, more pandas, please and thank you. HAHA.

Heeh, yes sorry. She did change forgot to mention that! I do like it but... the only problem is the pose, I adore her hairstyle but cant stand the bang blowback so I tend to ignore it. I'm not really sure how she could be fixed unless she was tweaked to look more like a fire maiden/something along those lines.

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I'm sorry. I tried to give her a fierce casting pose to hint at her being a fire Mage. I tend to associate fire mages with firecracker personalities. Lol. Unfortunately I can't fix her hair, that's just how the animation is. I can do a different pose, though none of the other casting animations looked decent. I can always do something non casty....though I'm not sure what you mean by "fire maiden". If you can describe it better maybe I can make that work.

Silivren

Serenith wrote:I'm sorry. I tried to give her a fierce casting pose to hint at her being a fire Mage. I tend to associate fire mages with firecracker personalities. Lol. Unfortunately I can't fix her hair, that's just how the animation is. I can do a different pose, though none of the other casting animations looked decent. I can always do something non casty....though I'm not sure what you mean by "fire maiden". If you can describe it better maybe I can make that work.
Lol it's fine I get it, yeah I LOVE that style but it has that one drawback and I really wish they'd fix it. Um.. shrine maiden - I guess what I mean is something along the looks of..

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/1/19 ... komapi.jpg

I wanted to make a mog myself similar to a traditional shrine maidens garb but couldn't figure out how, I'm not sure if you'll have better luck. But maybe her kneeling or bowing or something in front of a fire shrine. *rubs chin*

It's hard to describe I know, I'm sorry. :(

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Definitely like the lighter one Serenith. Thank you so much.
Dumb question. Would you be OK with my posting several requests in one post? I've no qualms in waiting a LONG time for your work.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

@Effigy - OH okay I think I may have an idea of how to tackle it now. It may not turn out exactly like what I am envisioning now, but I will do my best. And I'll try and get around to it when I can.

@zed - SURE! I don't mind! It will be a bit of a wait considering my schedule and life right now, but I've no problem with a mass siggy request :)

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Okay, so I hope this is a bit better or more like what you had in mind Effigy. I looked up some pictures of shrine maidens and it made me want to use the Umbrella of Chi-ji (I messed with the coloring a bit). I don't know how I managed to get the pose, and I hope it looks decent. But I think this will be the best I can do. I messed with the colors of the Formal Dangui (a fav RP dress of mine) cause it looked the closest to what you wanted that was in WMV. There used to be some other dress Ive seen NPCs wear but I couldn't find it so this was my second choice. I tried to find a shrine of some sort, so I hope the background works too. Mostly Im glad I redid your request, I just hope you like it :)

Attachments
RiyunoSIG2fix.png
RiyunoSIG2fix.png (207.96 KiB) Viewed 14621 times

Silivren

Serenith wrote:Okay, so I hope this is a bit better or more like what you had in mind Effigy. I looked up some pictures of shrine maidens and it made me want to use the Umbrella of Chi-ji (I messed with the coloring a bit). I don't know how I managed to get the pose, and I hope it looks decent. But I think this will be the best I can do. I messed with the colors of the Formal Dangui (a fav RP dress of mine) cause it looked the closest to what you wanted that was in WMV. There used to be some other dress Ive seen NPCs wear but I couldn't find it so this was my second choice. I tried to find a shrine of some sort, so I hope the background works too. Mostly Im glad I redid your request, I just hope you like it :)

EEE OMG YES THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I PICTURED! *hugs* Thank you so much! It is jaw droppingly gorgeous, might I request a matching avatar too if it wouldnt be too much trouble? I'll likely come to you again for my new alli shaman when she's high enough but omg this is just. /is in awe.

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I don't know how much different I would be able to make the avatar I made before match more. Unless you wanted a different top, though it doesnt show too much. Or unless you wanted a different facial expression?

Silivren

Serenith wrote:I don't know how much different I would be able to make the avatar I made before match more. Unless you wanted a different top, though it doesnt show too much. Or unless you wanted a different facial expression?
Maybe with the new top and there's a face that female pandaren pull before they bow or when they do and it looks very wise and serene. I'm not sure if you could pull that in but she's a very regal character and carries herself with a special dignity and grace. She doesn't let outsiders see her emotions as it was how she was taught to behave. :3

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Okie. I'll get around to it soon enough :)

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Very, very pretty! You do such amazing work!

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
zedxrgal

Effigy's sig is stunning. Amazing work like always.

Jasanni
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Jasanni »

OMIGOSH I AM DYING FOR A FEW SIGNATURES! Your work is simply beautiful!!! ^^ I'm fine with waiting!!

Noelanni Nightmist - Night Elf Druid
-Outfit: Nightmist Mog
-Links to the pets/mounts/companions you would like in it: Cenarion War Hippogryph, Gleamhoof Fawn, Fledgeling Warden Owl, Mist Fox Kit
-What you'd like written on it: Noelanni Nightmist
-If there is anything in particular that you would like that hasn’t been mentioned, please make a note of it in your request. Don’t be shy: May I have an avatar as well please? ^^ And Noel is a balance druid with a great affinity for stars/space/nebulas/things of that nature! Favorite zones include Feralas and Val'sharah.
-And please, let me know if there is something you absolutely DON’T want, so I can avoid disappointing you: I can't think of anything!

Randonen - Draenei Hunter
-Outfit: Stormbreaker Mog
-Links to the pets/mounts/companions you would like in it: Garn Nighthowl Mount, Hati, Skoll, Snowfang, Stormborne Whelpling, Stormwing
-What you'd like written on it: "Randonen" and then smaller "the Stormbringer"
-If there is anything in particular that you would like that hasn’t been mentioned, please make a note of it in your request. Don’t be shy: May I have an avatar for this one too please? ^^ If you couldn't guess, Randy should have been a shaman with her love of and affinity for storms and wolves, so anything along the storm theme would be wonderful!! I'm thinking of changing her hair too, I'll let you know if I do. Her armory and outfit SHOULD update along with it, but I've had issues with the armory not updating for weeks at a time. Favorite zones/scenery are Stormheim, Storm Peaks and Howling Fjord.
-And please, let me know if there is something you absolutely DON’T want, so I can avoid disappointing you: I can't think of anything!

Kailahni Winterheart - Tauren Hunter
-Outfit: Winterheart Mog
-Links to the pets/mounts/companions you would like in it: Great Northern Elderhorn Mount, Jandvik Ripfang, Frostsaber Huntress, Golden Eaglet,
-What you'd like written on it: Kailahni Winterheart of the Thundermoon
-If there is anything in particular that you would like that hasn’t been mentioned, please make a note of it in your request. Don’t be shy: Another avatar please? :D Kai is a member of the Thundermoon Tribe on WrA, and their emblem is a lightning bolt across a crescent moon. I've got a link to the chieftain's ref sheet, the symbol I'm talking about is the one used on the right side for her color references. I'd be delighted if that emblem could be incorporated into the sig image somehow. If not, that's totally ok! Favorite zones/scenery are Highmountain, Winterspring, Stonetalon and Howling Fjord.
-And please, let me know if there is something you absolutely DON’T want, so I can avoid disappointing you: I think we're good!

Sorry for lumping so much into one post, but I saw your previous reply regarding mass orders so I figured it would be ok! ^^ Your stuff is fantastic!! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my request!

~ Avatar by Blencem, Signature by Ashaine ~

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Not a problem, Jasanni! I'll add you to my list :)

Jasanni
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Jasanni »

Ahhhhhh thank you so much Serenith!!! SO EXCITED!! ^^

~ Avatar by Blencem, Signature by Ashaine ~

Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Finished a couple avatars! Enjoy :)

Image (Please let me know if this remake is how you wanted it, Effigy)
Image (Hope you don't mind her looking a bit fierce, Rhy ;) )
Attachments
RiyunoAV-FIX.png
RiyunoAV-FIX.png (19.6 KiB) Viewed 14621 times
RhyelaAV.png
RhyelaAV.png (19.87 KiB) Viewed 14621 times
GIOR-AV.png
GIOR-AV.png (20.2 KiB) Viewed 14621 times

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Are you kidding? She looks great! She stabs people with spears, not reads them bedtime stories. :D Thank you!!!

Edit: I should mention that I love the colors. They're perfect for her. :3

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Serenith
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I had a feeling I picked right! I also tried to match it to the sig I had made for you ^.^ Glad you like it, Rhy :D

zedxrgal

OH MAH GERD. I love it. I will save it as soon as I get home.