Random Thoughts 2.0

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Random Thoughts 2.0

Unread post by Varethyn »

Didn't want to necro the original Random Thoughts thread so thought (heh) I'd make a new one. Basically the thread where people want to say something that's on their mind or happened in their life that isn't necessarily Happy or Rant thread-worthy. Or just to be random. All good.

In my case: Seeing the mass spam that happened earlier reminded me of when I was a mod for an RP forum and I found myself instinctively trying to ban the spammers despite it being so long since, then was disappointed to realise I couldn't xD Whoops.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Random Thoughts 2.0

Unread post by Wain »

Yeah. Hopefully we've caught all of them now. One account posted over 40 messages while I was asleep :p there have been a couple of others since but nothing as bad as that.

Sorry also that I couldn't thank individual members for their reports. I had to bulk delete the posts and the reports vanish as soon as the posts do. But thanks all for your reports :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Well if you ever find yourself in need of a helping hand... ;D I kid.
Unless you actually think that's a good idea then I'd definitely be happy to help!.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Poor you Wain. The spammers do seam to have increased heavily in numbers lately. ..Thanks for all you work ♥♥

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Varethyn wrote:In my case: Seeing the mass spam that happened earlier reminded me of when I was a mod for an RP forum and I found myself instinctively trying to ban the spammers despite it being so long since, then was disappointed to realise I couldn't xD Whoops.
I had the exact same reaction. :lol:

(Thank you for getting them, Wain!)

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!