New Mounts

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: New Mounts

Unread post by Wain »

The Rockspine Basilisk requires Rank 8 of the new Brawler's Guild and costs 40 000 gold.

However the old Brawler's Burly Mushan seems to be missing from the vendors. I'm seriously hoping this is a mistake as there was no announcement that this mount was being permanently removed.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Yikes.... Um that would be very very unfortunate O_o

Surely they could just have them both available on the vendor once you get to level 8 with the Mushan remaining at 1500g.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Oof, as cool as the basilisk mount is in concept, I think that might be one I'll end up passing on because I need to save my gold for the spider mount. T_T Not that I'm sure I'll even be able to make it that high but, I certainly can't blow 40k on a basilisk when it's my least favourite colour of their skins.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Yeah... while 40k can be made in a couple days off herbalism alone even after the trader, it just feels like such an unnecessary cost when getting to rank 8 should be enough. Why not 5-10k like other vendor mounts?

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master

I tend to agree, it really seems like the gold costs on all mounts have been set excessively higher this expansion.

The problem was that people made a LOT of gold from garrisons with not that much effort leaving people with quite a tidy purse at the end of WoD. And with that being as such setting the gold costs higher I guess could be a little more justified. But they have now removed that, and people have then used their saved gold on some of the new expensive legion mounts, it's now it's much harder to afford any others, that are still expensive. I don't mind ones that are gold sinks for the sake of I guess, but as mentioned ones that require an achievement/effort/skills/Rep should not have such a price tag attached to it.

That and every thing has gone up, not just the mounts. You'd like to change your transmog? It can be hundreds of gold very easily. Repairs are up, etc. etc. I get that things are becoming more and more expensive, but the jump this expansion seems relatively much much larger than ones prior.

­
­
­
Shelassa
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: EU Magtheridon

Unread post by Shelassa »

I agree with everyone in terms that gold costs pretty much for anything are just beyond sane at this point. As a transmog junkie, I'm dissapoint and my purse keeps shrinking as I can't decide on the mog :D

Something to cheer people up: Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent finally makes it to the game as a mount for Pandaria Timewalking (5k Timewarped badges being the cost).
Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I like this mount, this is a nice mount (please make it real)
Image :mrgreen:

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I'm so excited about the jade cloud serpent. I love Yu'lon and green is my favorite color, I just am so glad they added it!

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master

Rawr wrote:I like this mount, this is a nice mount (please make it real)
:mrgreen:
#Drool! :shock:

­
­
­