Unread post by SammyB »

Tyger just send me a cr!
Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Mozag »

Tarn - I think Joker's daughter is quite interesting, actually. The platinum wings bring an unexpected softness to the otherwise rather dark whole. Anubis and Isis are gorgeous, and I bet they will look so good with metallic/alloy. The Coatl weirdos aren't really my cup of tea, but I do like the way the first lady's silver wings look with the tarnish edges.

Falcon - Wow, Lunaala looks so regal in her shiny new primary.

Ice - My favourites this time are the lapis snappy lady and the already homed coral Guardian chap from the day before, and yesterday's favourites are the croc Imps and the two lovely Coatls!

Sammy - Loving Mardigras! The others are very pretty too, but he just takes up all the attention with his lovely colours. Some very pretty soft pink babies too.

Ashaine - *swoons* I love Nyhm! Love, love, loooove! Metallic couldn't be more perfect here. So glad we finally have a smooth black that isn't a green, like iridescent!

Tyger - I really like the unusual brown/purple Spiral, and I'm glad to see she got a home, so I clearly wasn't alone in my appreciation. Neon is so handsome and cheery! Viento is dressed so nicely, and he sure does look like his name. Lovely babies too, I especially like the phthalo glimmer Imp boy.

Syl - Oh Syl, he's lovely. So elegant and understated, but incredibly handsome. Nice find!

Dew - Congratulations on finishing your project, he looks bright and wonderful! Saffron/blood/cream on your bog? Wow, those are some lovely colours. Can't wait to see what you do with her!

Nef - I hope the pretty gets a home, her primary is very cute.

Rawr - What a beautiful girl!

Vare - Lovely hatchlings! I agree with you, the tan baby is definitely my favourite. The grapefruit peregrine wings on that Tundra girlie also had my heart melting. She's so precious!

Grail grew up into a ridiculously attractive chap, while my beloved Aconita got her Bog scroll at last.
ImageImage
Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Four eggsies,three bogsies and one clawsie

Image Image Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw - Wow what a lovely magenta couple!!! Stunning boglady; what a lucky tert. Her colors are perfection ! :D

Nefretiti - your unsold girl looks good. And cute hatchlings.

SammyB - lovely runic bogsneaks.

TygerDarkstorm - Hermosa is such a pretty girl. I really like her outfit! Viento fits his name perfectly :D Merry x Present´s hatchlings looks very seasonal; i hope that present find a good home :D Mynell x Shaymie´s noodles are cute, the last one is so lovely psychedelic! Herb x Dandelion´s two pearlies are darling :D Porphyrios x Khaali´s babies looks really good. Huggles to the unsold :hug:

Rawr - Pretty naturelike skydancer. She reminds me of a flower.

Varethyn - I always love to look at the hatchlings from Palash and Parnika. You and I continues to make adorable floof ;) Lowri and Rayyas hatchlings looks pretty, specially the first one :D

Mozag - Grail looks positively fabulous!! Aconita is a very lovely girl!! :D

:::::::::

Two hatchlings from Pirate & Wench. One SD, one Bog

Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image

Grinded my butt out in the colisium.. spend all the money on scatters and are broke again.. At least Morla FINALLY scattered into something i liked. Her hatchlings will her mate will have pink bellies but I can live with that..

Image -- > Image -- > Image

And thanks to Zedxrgal I was able to get double layer of silk of Isis

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Moz - Oh wow Grail did indeed grow up to be super handsome! Aconita makes an adorable boggy girl too :D

Nef - Adorable little hatchies :hug: The second boggy is my favourite :)

Tarn - Super cute earthy babies :D Glad to see you finally get some scatter luck! And Isis wears her silks wonderfully :)

---
Braith and Sable had a girl and boy today. Ashaine gets first dibs!
ImageImage

And to eat my own words in the General thread, Bluemoon got Metallic so expect some super-shiny bogs in the near future

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Varethyn could i get dibs on the other boggy that ashaine doesn't pick? They are beautiful!
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Very beautiful everyone!

Hatches some pearl boggie today.
Two girls, two boys, all are pearl/pearl/maize.

Let me know if you want one!

ImageImage
ImageImage

And Scorpion grew up.

<3

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Peridot is there a possibility I could home Image ?
Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Sure. Sent him over :^)

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Rawr: Guacamole x Flower's lone girl is quite pretty.

Vare: I love the brightness of Palash x Parnika's babies. Vare x Maria's babies are always so pretty. Lowri x Rayaa's babies are lovely!

Mozag: Wow, Grail is ridiculously handsome! What a stunning boy. Aconita looks great!

Nef: Adorable babies.

Tarn: Present is staying with me so he definitely has a good home. :P Pirate x Wench's babies are stunning! Morla's scatter looks great! Isis is lovely with her silks.

Vare: Braith x Sable's babies are stunning! Looks like they've both got great homes to go to as well. ^_^ Bluemoon looks great with metallic!

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies.

Peridot: Those bogs are darling! I would love to give a female a home; just let me know a price. :) Scorpion looks great! Love his colors.

In my lair 4 babies from Giera x Shiba.
ImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 3 babies from Tonsil x Ahavah. 1 even lucked out as a double with glimmer.
ImageImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 2 babies from Chaplin x Dame.
ImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Lucious x Rose.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

SammyB wrote:Varethyn could i get dibs on the other boggy that ashaine doesn't pick? They are beautiful!
Ehm no offence but you already have a hatchling from that pair. I appreciate that you like them so much but... give someone else a chance too? ^_^; I'll send the other one your way if no one else speaks up about them. Is that okay?

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Varethyn OH goodness it is ok . .im sorry I didnt realize i got excited by the colors. Please only if its the last resort then. im truely sorry to everyone... :(
Varethyn
Petopia Artist

:hug: No worries :)

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

TygerDarkstorm: Phalanx & Spirit look stunning all grown up! Hermosa & Viento grew up so handsomely! Beautiful babies as always!
Syleye: I'm loving Claude! He looks amazing!
Tårnfalk: Mr. Hyde & Dr. Jekylls' babies are quite pretty! Pirate & Wench always have the most amazing babies! Morla scattered very well! Love her attire! Isis looks so royal in her silks!
Dewclaw: Anuket & FirstBlush are beautiful! That saffron bog is gorgeous!
Nefretiti: Love to that unsold lady bog. She is so lovely! Gaelan & Tsumetai's babies are wonderful!
SammyB: Such stunning runic bog babies!
Rawr: That lone flower girl is fantastic! Such great colors! She really does remind me of a sunflower!
Varethyn: Palash & Parnika's babies are always so wonderful. I also think that tan girl has the most amazing colors! Vare & Maria's little fluffs are lovely as well! Lowri & Rayya's implings are stunning! The family wind lair (Teneb) would love to home Braith x Sable's little girl! Bluemoon looks absolutely amazing with metallic!
Mozag: Grail looks so handsome all grown up (but I'm a bit biased). LOL! Aconita looks beautiful as a bog!
Peridot: Breathtaking little pearl bogs! Scorpion look amazing as well!

-----

I did a little bit of house cleaning in my lair. Got rid of most of my non-G2 imps. But as always, when I just make a little bit of room I start to fill it again. One of the family lairs gifted me this lovely G1 boy. Here's what he'll eventually look like:

Over in the family light lair, a few new breeding pairs were finally completed! The double bananas rewarded their lair owner with a single egg nest. Such bad dragons.

Image Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

SammyB
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by SammyB »

Ashaine will you put me on ping for the banana pair?
Swiftpaw
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Swiftpaw »

Vare, is there any chance I can get the little boy that Ashaine didn't take? The two Boggies I have right now are girls.. plus leaf. And I'm pretty sure I have someone perfect for him in my lair, I just have to look.. I'm not addicted to leaf, I swear.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - ohh boy Braith and Sable´s kids looks stunning!! :D Bluemoon is very handsome in Metallic

Peridot - Stunning pearly bogs :D Scorpion looks amazing! I love his name and his apparel :D

TygerDarkstorm - heh sorry i thought present was the momma.. man my brain is not working :P Giera x Shiba´s kids are adorable :) Wow the hatchlings from Tonsil x Ahavah looks so good; ad lucky with a glimmer one! :) Charming hatchlings from Chaplin x Dame . Lucious x Rose´s little ones looks good too :D

Ashaine - Love that boy nocturne, he is going to look great gened up. Both those double pairs looks really awesome :D

::::::::.

Lestat & Akasha had 3 hatchlings today, the runes are almost invisible :D

Image Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image Image

Scully got Spinner, only glimmer to go.. and i sold an egg so Robin had one scatter.. not bad.. cept the tertiary (navy)

Image Image --> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Ashaine: That G1 noc boy is lovely in his preview. Those genes definitely suit him. The light lair's breeding projects are wonderful! Very very pretty.

Tarn: Lestat x Akasha's babies are interesting. I like their spinner. Skully looks great with spinner. Shame Robin's tert came out as a navy, the other colors look pretty good.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies.

In my lair Lenovo x Danira had 2 babies.
ImageImage

In Anaiya's lair Ghoul x Forsaken had 2 babies.
ImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 2 babies from NutterButter x Illium.
ImageImage

In Otis' lair Opera grew up. Rose got skink. 2 babies from Pinky x Bubbletape.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]