Rant Thread

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Vephriel »

Oh man, I want a photo of it so badly. :D Keep us updated, I love this story!
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I know right? Best rant we've ever had in this thread lol!! Sounds like a job for the "Haunting" crew XD

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

As a haunter, I would totally sidle up and see what/who it is, and if they are throwing it out... probably grab it and abscond with it. Shame to waste a good prop!

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Bangeall
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Doomhammer EU

Unread post by Bangeall »

I'm adding my voice to those who want to see a picture! I'm really invested in this now!

WoW rant: I haven't had a lot of time to play, and the time I do have I spend on my main. But I'd really like to level up my DH. I enjoy the playstyle very much, but to level her, I'll have to go through quests that I've only recently completed on my hunter. And then I'd like to level my priest, my DK, my warlock...I really wish dungeons didn't have such a negligible amount of xp now. It's not that I'm too lazy to quest, I love questing. I just don't want to get absolutely sick of the zones and quests by doing them repeatedly.
Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Had to put one of my kitties down this afternoon. RIp Tabbey. :(
Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Okay, it took me a while to get it. She's still there! It's been over a week, so it's certainly not meant for the trash, but at this point my friend and I have determined it MUST be an inanimate object. The 'hair' looks a bit like one of those knitted hats, and the boots seem to be a bit... flat? Like they aren't filled with feet. But that does leave the questions "Who put it there?" "Why does it look so much like a person? Is it meant to look like a person?" "Has anyone else noticed? Have they said anything to anyone?"

Who knows! I did get a picture, via my friends phone camera (so quality is probably a bit poor), I feel a bit weird posting a pic of someone's house xD... But I guess it can be found via Google maps, so it's not like the internet hasn't seen it before.

It's just.... very weird and creepy.
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

My condolences, Dewclaw.

Also, I hate that I'm trying to save up to move or go get a phd and bills pretty much eat up my savings. I will never escape retail. I should just die.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

omg so creepy!! And yes why would someone put something like that infront of their door like that?? Looks like it would be awkward to get around entering and leaving the house...im sooo intrigued!!

Shadowlands

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Castile wrote:omg so creepy!! And yes why would someone put something like that infront of their door like that?? Looks like it would be awkward to get around entering and leaving the house...im sooo intrigued!!
My thoughts exactly! How intriguing...thanks for getting a photo for us Kirrandria. The plot thickens. :lol:
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Next step... sneaking up to get a closer pic...

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

Dewclaw wrote:Had to put one of my kitties down this afternoon. RIp Tabbey. :(
I'm so sorry Dewclaw.

The worst thing is... one of my best friends had to have one of his cats put down on Friday, she was terribly sick.
Even worse: we had to bring in my older cat (he's 13) to check his intestines... and he had to be put down on Friday as well.

So three of us now have lost good friends. :(

I was very worried, because my husband was crying an awful lot. He had a bit of trouble keeping his eyes on the road when we drove home. I've never seen him cry before, at least, not like that. I always thought I was the overly emotional one in the family.

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

My new pet peeve in wow...people who immediately ask for gear you've gotten in lfr. Like the minute I got my first piece of lfr loot for the night, hadn't even seen if it was an upgrade I get a whisper "you need that?"...seriously. Piss. Off. If someone offers up loot in chat - that's fine. But don't whisper me the minute I freakin get it! Reminds me of a cheapskate friend who'd never buy his own food when we'd go out and would ask "are you going to finish that?"....rude.

Oh and the sad thing was it wasn't an upgrade and I would of offered it up but I was so put off by that whisper I'd rather vendor it.

Shadowlands

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I've run into that too. Someone even had a macro that would spam raid chat with 'Soandso looted 'Whatever' which is an upgrade for 'PlayerWithAddon''. It's like... automated begging! Even more reason to just ignore raid chat.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I was born with herpes in my blood which means that I every now and then gets big blisters arounz my mouth. .it hurt so badly. And its super contageous...

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

That breed of herpes is super common at least, Tarn. Most of the population has it (including me). It flares when your immune system is low, though, so that's something to work on? Messing with the lesions rarely helps much (though they do suck, 100% totes agree).

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

This week has been so stressful. Saturday I had to rush my dog to the hospital due to a herniated disc. Basically a slipped disc. It's rendered him unable to move his back legs and he had surgery done Sunday. He just came home today. He's been recovering well, but he has had some trouble peeing on his own. The vet was able to express his bladder and has shown us how to use a catheter on him. Still, I can feel his frustration. He can't move his hind legs and this all happened so suddenly. He's confined for the next two weeks either in my room or in his crate and well... He's been whining. I've been trying to avoid having a panic attack about his condition despite the vets assuring me he'll be able to walk again as well as having promising signs. His whining has been starting to trigger my anxiety. It's not his fault, at all. He doesn't know and me being anxious is likely making him anxious too. He hasn't shown a lot of signs of pain and has been showing some reaction in his left leg too.

I'm hoping he calms down after a day or two. I know the first day back home is a bit harder since he has to re-adjust. I'm hoping he'll be able to pee on his own again in the next day or two. That will help settle my worries.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Writing a webcomic is hard. More so when writing is not your strong point ;-;
Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Some &!@#!@!&~!$ madman ran down a whole bunch of pedestrians right in the middle of the city today, just a block away from my work. Insane. Last report said three people dead, and 25+ injured. :(
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I saw that one the news. It's horrible!
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Ururghghghh... look, I can tell that they're harking back to BC tier sets with the new T20s but... /GRONNSTALKER/!? The most hideous, awful, ridiculous, I-have-an-eyeball-on-my-goddamn-head set in the entire game? THEY REDID GRONNSTALKER?! Why not Demonstalker? Or hell, Riftstalker, it was really damn badass. BUT NO. GRONNSTALKER.

URG.

Thank god for mog.