Rant Thread

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Var, get to a Dr. Back pain is nothing to mess with, since you can risk paralysis depending. Plus, the Dr. can help your comfort level.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Vare I am going to second Dew. I am going through something very similar right now and am I physical therapy to help my problems. Don't mess around just get checked please

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Small update. I took some paracetamol earlier today and some ibuprofen a moment ago, along with using ibuprofen gel. Also taking turns keeping still and moving around and making sure to push my limits when moving. The pain's subsided a lot since this morning and is more centred around the main part that hurts. Moving with my left leg is still tricky but a lot easier. The worst part right now is getting up from leaning back. Leaning back itself is okay but damn it hurts getting back up again. Gonna just keep an eye on it for the rest of the day and if it's still going in the morning I'll ask for a lift to the health centre.

Honestly though the thing really bothering me now is the amount of people thinking I have kidney infection ._. Last I checked kidneys aren't at butt-level.

Thanks for the concern both :hug:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Did tweek your sciatic nerve? That hurts so bad I sometimes do it walking :oops: :mrgreen:

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Var, they might think kidneys because they are located at the small of your back.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Actually, having had a few kidney infections myself, the pain for a kidney infection is right around butt-level; happens at the small of your back on either the left or right side. :) Though mine, even the one that put me in the hospital and almost killed me, never prevented me from walking. My guess is there along with Rawr; you've likely pinched your sciatic nerve, especially if the pain goes from your back all the way down one leg. I swear all I do is pinch nerves, along with my sciatic, in my back now that I'm pregnant. :lol: Don't put pressure on it; and from my understanding, lots of stretching and walking is the best remedy, even though it'll hurt for a while.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Morning update. I didn't sleep too well again but it was one part pain to two parts goddamn creaky bed groaning every time I moved. I managed to fix that a while ago but it decided to start up again last night >_> Joy. Getting up and dressed was still painful but the pain has receded to the main affected area: muscle just to the left of the base of my spine. I can stand upright without trouble but walking is a little problematic in my left leg where it pulls the muscle. Aside from that it's getting better. I took some ibuprofen and put some more gel on, and plan on taking a short walk to see how that helps.

Thanks everyone :hug:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

get better Vare, just take it easy okay

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Psycho neighbour strikes again. Runs across a dual carriageway (in front of traffic with his terrified small dog) to bang on our car and rant and scream at us. Why? Fuck knows. Hates our car apparently. Wants to beat up my husband so he gets out of the car and waits for the bloke to take a swing. Nothing. We aren't going to hit you he explains we don't know you and haven't done anything to you. When it's evident that my husband won't throw the first punch he walks away!! So over this idiot...he's never done anything violent to us as people (i.e. tried to hit us) but will go psycho at the car and almost run us off the road to tell us this. The police said if he did it again to take out a VRO against him but this seems a lot of hassle to deal with someone we don't even know the name of. We kinda wish he would take a swing so atleast then we could charge him with assault. Why does one crackpot have to ruin your day? gah.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

I'm seriously depressed right now, I feel useless to my family. I lost my job due to an injury, can't sleep, taking so many medications and still am in pain almost constantly. It takes my 30 mn to dress myself. , trying so hard to be positive but going on 5 weeks of this is taking its toll

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

hugs sweetie..

My rant.. i sprained my elbow and shoulder... i turned while sleeping and woke up in serious pain.. and now one of my arms is not working.. which is bad because i rely A LOT on my arms to get around because my legs dont work.. this is going to be fun :/

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Varethyn: Oh Vare... I really hope you figure out what is causing it and that it heals soon! I hate seeing such good person in so much pain. :(
Castile: Oh my goodness. I'm sorry to hear that is happening to you! What craziness! O_o I hope it doesn't continue.
Syleye: :'( I hate hearing when bad things happen to such good people. I really hope things look up for you soon. You deserve nothing but sunshine and happiness, my friend! ♥ :hug:
Tårnfalk: I hope the sprains heals fast. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! You're yet another person who just doesn't deserve to be in such pain. ♥ :hug:

-----

I feel bad making this rant after reading all those truly rant-worthy stories. But I really just need to vent...

So many of the people in my guild stopped playing WoW during Legion due to boredom/the doldrums of the game and never came back for Wrath and the few that did decided to shift their interests to raiding this XPac. I guild lead a role-playing guild and I'm really missing all the wonderful storylines and roleplay in guild chat this XPac. I know I should just start recruiting again, but my server is so RP dead anymore. :( It makes me ponder server-transferring from Silver Hand to a more populated RP server, but I'm such an alt-o-holic that it would take more money than I really have to spend to transfer the guild + all my characters. I don't know what I should do. I just really REALLY miss it... :'(

EDIT: If anyone here is a fellow role-player in WoW, feel free to hit me up in a PM. I'd love to add more role-players and fellow Petopians to RealID. ♥
Last edited by Ashaine on Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

:hug: Ashaine, maybe try moving one character and see how it feels elsewhere? at the least an escape away from home so to speak

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Ashaine wrote:Varethyn: Oh Vare... I really hope you figure out what is causing it and that it heals soon! I hate seeing such good person in so much pain. :(
Castile: Oh my goodness. I'm sorry to hear that is happening to you! What craziness! O_o I hope it doesn't continue.
Syleye: :'( I hate hearing when bad things happen to such good people. I really hope things look up for you soon. You deserve nothing but sunshine and happiness, my friend! ♥ :hug:
Tårnfalk: I hope the sprains heals fast. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers! You're yet another person who just doesn't deserve to be in such pain. ♥ :hug:

-----

I feel bad making this rant after reading all those truly rant-worthy stories. But I really just need to vent...

So many of the people in my guild stopped playing WoW during Legion due to boredom/the doldrums of the game and never came back for Wrath and the few that did decided to shift their interests to raiding this XPac. I guild lead a role-playing guild and I'm really missing all the wonderful storylines and roleplay in guild chat this XPac. I know I should just start recruiting again, but my server is so RP dead anymore. :( It makes me ponder server-transferring from Silver Hand to a more populated RP server, but I'm such an alt-o-holic that it would take more money than I really have to spend to transfer the guild + all my characters. I don't know what I should do. I just really REALLY miss it... :'(
If you're considering a RP server, maybe try transfering one character to WRA? I'd be happy to play with you (You're Horde right? XD). The only downside is that WRA does tend to be a little cliquish, but I know how you feel. Most of my friends have either stopped playing WoW or are playing very little. It's left me with very few people to play with in general, be it BGs, dungeons, RP etc. ;w;

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Moon Guard is honestly okay too, RP wise. Just stay out of Goldshire (by all that's holy) but /overall/ it's not bad. Wish I could find where the RPers hang out on redside though.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Nachtwulf wrote:Moon Guard is honestly okay too, RP wise. Just stay out of Goldshire (by all that's holy) but /overall/ it's not bad. Wish I could find where the RPers hang out on redside though.
If I remember when I am on my Horde side they hang in SMC
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

No. Don't go to Silvermoon. Rofl.

Siggy under construction!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Apparently i really fail at sleeping... broke my toe while sleeping.. yay... HOW DO A PERSON DO THAT? i dont sleep near ANY walls.. but noo I dont need to.. I manage to get my toe caught between hubbys and my madress.. and then in sleep i roled over with my body.. cept my toe... which is now broken... I dont even... SLEEP is the safest thing you can do.. apparently not if you are me....

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Tårnfalk wrote:Apparently i really fail at sleeping... broke my toe while sleeping.. yay... HOW DO A PERSON DO THAT? i dont sleep near ANY walls.. but noo I dont need to.. I manage to get my toe caught between hubbys and my madress.. and then in sleep i roled over with my body.. cept my toe... which is now broken... I dont even... SLEEP is the safest thing you can do.. apparently not if you are me....
Tarn who are beating up in your sleep???? ouch toes hurt :hug:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Toes hurt A LOT.. Actually i did not dream of any fightning.. i dream i was an outfit consultant for men... hopefully i can sleep tonight without having any injuries..