Its Love Rocket farming time!

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Its Love Rocket farming time!

Unread post by Castile »

For those that don't know - they made the dungeon queuing for this event super low (like lvl 17 is the min I think) so basically you can farm on non maxed out toons.

This can be both a blessing and curse - Blessing as I have only one 110 toon - Curse as I have two accounts full of alts mostly lvl 30+....It seriously took me 4hrs to do it on all of them!!! Probably won't be doing that everyday but something to consider if you want to farm farm farm for this elusive mount.

Happy hunting mount lovers <3

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Re: Its Love Rocket farming time!

Unread post by Iowawolf »

It is as you said a blessing and a curse but I for one like that they lowered it so those with many alts who aren't max level still have a chance to use them I have been running 28 characters now for two days and though nothing but trash I still feel I have a decent chance to get it since most my alts are less than even 100.

Best of luck for those farming this mount and may Elune bless your paths.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Agreed on all counts. I'm now running 30 times a day and while it's great to have all these chances, I'm not sure how long I can keep up the momentum, but dammit I just want this rocket already. >(
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I do find it fun to be level 68 in a group full of 110s XD
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Vephriel wrote:Agreed on all counts. I'm now running 30 times a day and while it's great to have all these chances, I'm not sure how long I can keep up the momentum, but dammit I just want this rocket already. >(
Holy Shiz Batman :shock:

I thought my 7 was hectic... 30 is a whole other level.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Vephriel

SpiritBinder wrote:
Vephriel wrote:Agreed on all counts. I'm now running 30 times a day and while it's great to have all these chances, I'm not sure how long I can keep up the momentum, but dammit I just want this rocket already. >(
Holy Shiz Batman :shock:

I thought my 7 was hectic... 30 is a whole other level.
I'm positive I'm only going to manage this for like, a couple of days, and then it's going to dwindle down to just the 12 on my main server probably, until the last couple days of the event where I'll frantically run as many times as possible if I still don't have the mount by then (which I'm guessing I won't because it doesn't exist). :lol:
peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

I've been doing 12x a day and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm done with WQs other than PvP for the time being, I wouldn't have the time to do so.

At least I already got 1 toy I was missing, and I've calculated that the new love boat toy should be mine one day before event ends, provided I don't miss a daily.
Vephriel

Sighs. I ran it hundreds of times. No luck. :(
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I think the chances of finding bigfoot is bigger then getting this mount.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

34 runs with 34 times getting burned at least lot of alts who I made back in MOP got playtime before going back on the shelf maybe next year will be better.
Xella
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Skywall-US

Unread post by Xella »

On the one hand, I'm glad they added the level flexing/scaling tech to holiday queues. REAL glad, because March through January in previous years was spent leveling as many alts as possible to level cap specifically so they could queue for the stupid rocket. 2015 was the worst, with WoD dropping Nov/Dec/Jan so I only had time for 3 characters to be eligible by the time the event happened (plus that was the MC event year which meant a lot of time also got spent on the time-limited Flames of Ragnaros farm :\).

On the other hand, level flexing meant I had 50 eligible characters to run for 15 days straight. I managed to get all 50 in in the three hours between daily reset and the event end (courtesy of some friends helping me with the pure dps queues toward the end and also some trade chat bribery for the last), with a grand total of 0/750 successes for this year (0/1,289 over the last four years, which aren't all the years I've been running it, but are all the years that I've been specifically tagging LiitA failures on Tumblr and can actually pull up the numbers for easily, lol).

I'm disappointed that I didn't get it again but at least now it's over for another year and I can have my life back :( The fifteen days of LiitA are the wooooooorst for me, I hate RNG in timed events like this more than... well, more than an awful lot, lol.
Current main: Xella-Skywall | Art Stuffs | Brains.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I know someone over on EU that ran 308 characters a day, spread across multiple accounts, and still never saw the rocket. So I can hardly complain at 27 a day...

Still, pretty bummed when I know people that have gotten it in way less attempts and it seemed like they were all over this year. Not surprised though since this will be my tenth year trying for the HH mount as well. Holiday mounts are just.. horrible.

Been feeling pretty crappy lately too due to an ear issue, and just didn't have the energy to wake up today and run before the event ended... maybe next year...

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |