Lonely hunter pet sword removed ?

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Bondgirl
Realm: Drakthul

Lonely hunter pet sword removed ?

Unread post by Bondgirl »

Hi all. Did they remove sword from Lonely hunter head ? tamed this long time ago due that well know bug and today, when i get him out of stables..sword is OUT!! im sad panda really...it was my favourite rare pet and now is gona:/ anyone got same problem? Last time i used him and it was still in head is like month ago. tyt
peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Lonely hunter pet sword removed ?

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Mine still has his sword. Did you happen to do arenas or timewalking with your pet? Those two things are known to wipe all buffs on pets.
Bondgirl
Realm: Drakthul

Unread post by Bondgirl »

peanutbuttercup wrote:Mine still has his sword. Did you happen to do arenas or timewalking with your pet? Those two things are known to wipe all buffs on pets.
Not sure. I dont think iv used him there, but im sure i stablem him with sword last time. Im sure if i was in arena or TWalk dung..iv noticed if that happend before stabled him.
peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Bondgirl wrote:
peanutbuttercup wrote:Mine still has his sword. Did you happen to do arenas or timewalking with your pet? Those two things are known to wipe all buffs on pets.
Not sure. I dont think iv used him there, but im sure i stablem him with sword last time. Im sure if i was in arena or TWalk dung..iv noticed if that happend before stabled him.
That really sucks. Unfortunately I've seen others mention losing appearance buffs out of nowhere, so I have to assume there's something a little unstable about them.
Clayford13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Korgath

Unread post by Clayford13 »

I pulled mine out after being stabled for a year or so and his sword was gone too. I'm still pretty sad about it.