In need of a good game. Need advice

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: In need of a good game. Need advice

Unread post by Ana »

so define running.. i make it/name it - and why does my computer needs to be on for it to run? heh i sound like a total noob doesn't i? And Husband characters will still be there if the server is not running - if not what happens to his character- gets deleted? and he gets his own stuff.. not just share in mine ? and can we trade ?

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

It has to be going in the background if you want. You have to tell it to start, if you don't want to play just minimize it. You computer is the server, like WoW servers, you cant play on Draka if the Draka server is off. The chars only get deleted if you delete the server, they are saved there. Single player they are saved to your computer.

Sharing is as easy as dropping something on the ground. Anyone can pick it up, and dropped items do expire after I think 2 min.

Also you can be in a Tribe together, its like a guild. You can share homes, dinos, storage, beds (spawn points) everything, so no worries there. :D :mrgreen:

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

That makes sense. Thanks again :-D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

hmm still too much blood and magical dinos.. no go
Last edited by Ana on Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Gave up on ESO. Too violent for me. Still on the lookout for a peacefull game. Good graphic is a must
No need to be mmorpg, solo games will work.
Tried the long dark which i find boring

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Just tried out two other games

Boundless (got this game as a gift to try :hug: ) - I really like the idea but could not get over the graphics. My eyes hurt when playing. Im just not into blocky graphics
Garden Paws - That you have a limit to energy and space is not good, else it would be a decent game. Cute graphics but just cant get over the hurdle of the limited energy

----
But the two games helped me with more criteria to my game search

The graphic must not be blocky and I will need a set of quest/task/journal things to do. Open world with no such things is just not me

I keep looking

anyone tried one man sky and have some info to share on that? Its very costly to experiment with

Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Did you play Untitled Goose Game btw?

I have a friend who's been playing No Man's Sky a lot and really enjoys it. While it got some bad rep initially, apparently after the first or second expansion/update it's been really enjoyable. Or so I'm told - I haven't tried it myself :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Never heard of Untitled Goose Game :) i have to Google that

Would you ask your friend who plays no man sky if a) there are quests b) if there is pvp and if yes can you avoid it c) is there crafting? D) are there humanoids encounters which you have to kill e) can i play it solo or do i need to grp with others? F)when you kill/harvest an animal is there blood? And if yes how much

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Just looked up Untitled Goose game.. not for me but looks fun for ppl who are into that :D

I played the demo version of my time in Portia and I like the concept but again with limited stamina and time to do stuff in its not a game for me

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Still not found a game to play... I suck at games with no quest/reward system. I dont like space games so no man sky is prob not for me
Sigh its just frustrating